The First Class (Dae's little reunion)

기다리다 (Waiting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dae had entered a silent room, which was strange because the dance hall was never quiet. She soon understood why it was so silent when she saw who was standing in the front of the the room. Standing in the front of the room was none other than Heechul. He had changed his hair style from the last time Dae had seen him. Before it was bleach blonde with side bangs. Now his hair was completely black and slightly longer, he had also gotten rid of his bangs and tied his hair into a pony tail.

Dae couldn't help but notice how Heechul, Donghae, and Eunhyuk all looked like they were about to perform. They just stood there, waiting for everyone to be seated, while the girls in the class tried to put on the cutest facial expression they could make. Dae just laughed to herself as she tried to find a good place to sit. She found Miyoung and Eunmi sitting next to two boys around the same age as them. They looked like twins, except the one next to Miyoung had blonde hair, and the one closest to Eunmi had black hair. Dae decided to sit next to them.

While walking across the room, Donghae had caught Dae from the corner of his eye, so he flashed her a quick smile before anyone could notice. Once everyone was seated, Donghae and Eunhyuk went to the back of the room while Heechul took control.

"Now that everyone is settled down, i would like to formally introduce myself....Annyonghasaeyo, I am Kim Heechul of Super Junior, and i am going to be your new dance instructor for the year. Donghae and Eunhyuk are also here and they will be assisting me, so if you need any extra help you can always go to them.

I understand that we are professional performers, but in this class you will put all of that aside. Here, we are not idols, but teachers, and you will follow our rules. And since i am a graduate from this school, i expect great things. That is why each of you will danced for me individually, because i believe in self improvement. At the end of your dance i will tell you what i thimk you need improvement on. Understood?...Eunhyuk, start the music."

And with that, everyone danced one by one,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter