Ha-Neul's first piano lesson

기다리다 (Waiting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a week since school had started and things were moving very slow. None of the girls had classes that day, but all of them were stuck in their rooms, doing homework and studying for quizzes. But of all of them, Ha-Neul was the one who was stressed out the most. This was only because tonight would be her first piano lesson. Usually Ha-Neul was always hyper and smiling, just taking things easy. But today she was freaking out. She stayed up all night finishing her homework so that she could spend the whole day cleaning.

"Unnie! Where's the vacuum? Where's the window cleaner? Omo! The dishes still aren't done!"

Dae was about to go crazy. Even with her Ipod on loud, she could still hear her dongsaeng yelling. It was a long two hours before Ha-Neul finally calmed down. She changed out of her sweaty clothes and waited anxiously for her new piano tutor. She felt her heart drop when she heard the door knock. After about the 3rd knock Dae realized that Ha-Neul was too nervous to get the door herself. So she walked up to the front door and opened it.

There stood Kim Ryeowook, Super Junior's cute eternal maknae. Ha-Neul jumped up and dashed to her room. Dae had never seen her run that fast before in her life. She looked back at Ryeowook and laughed nervously.

"Mianhae, why don't you come in and sit down while i try and find your student."

Ryeowook steeped inside as Dae went to her roommates' door. It was locked so Dae got out her phone.

- Choi Dae: What are you doing? You have your lesson with Ryeowook!

- Woo Ha-Neul: I'm not ready! What if i'm too stupid to learn the piano....tell him to go home! I can learn next year!

- Choi Dae: I will not tell him to go home! He's doing you a favor!

- Woo Ha-Neul: T-T You're so mean!

- Choi Dae: You better get your out here before i break down your door and drag you out!

- Woo Ha-Neul: O__O You wouldn't dare

Then Dae started to count from behind the door. "Hana...Du..." Ha-Neul got out before Dae got to three. As soon as Ha-Neul was within reach, Dae grabbed her by the arm and pulled her into the living room.

Ryeowook looked at the two girls. "If this is a bad time, i can always-"

"NO! She's having her lesson!" Dae practically shouted at the both of them before pushing Ha-Neul towards Ryeowook.

Ha-Neul just starred at her feet. "Uh...yeah. I'm ready for my lesson now." Just then, Dae was about to leave. "Ya! Unnie, where are you going? You can't leave us ALONE!"

"I'm going to the dance hall. Heechul is making everyone dance the chorus of Sorry Sorry for our performance quiz and i need to practice."

Ryeowook started laughing like a little boy. "But Heechul hyung can't dance!"

"I know, but it's the first major quiz in the class and i want a good grade. Plus, Donghae and Eunhyuk said that they'd be watching our every move, so therefore, i need to be absolutely flawless."

"Hey, if you want, i could help you with your dance."

"Sorry Wookie, but you're here to teach Ha-Neul, not me...An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter