Nurse Ryeowook

기다리다 (Waiting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why?! Why me of all people?”

Minwoo just ignored Ha-Neul as she went on her rant.

“It’s a class of 150 freaking students! Why was I teamed up with you?”

“Ouch, you say that like it’s a bad thing.”

“That’s because it is a bad thing…a very bad thing! I hate you in every respect!”

“Trust me, the feeling is mutual.”

Ha-Neul gave him a death glare as she was packing up her stuff. “I refuse to work with you!”

“Fine, not my problem. Just remember that this is a semester final and you can either work with me or fail.”

“But…I…You…GAH!”

Minwoo smirked in victory. “You know Ha-Neul; you’re cute when you’re angry.”

“Shut up! I hate you with a passion!”

“Sure you do,” Minwoo got up and walked behind Ha-Neul’s chair. He bent down and whispered in her ear “See you later…Partner.”

Ha-Neul was about to elbow him but he dodged it. “You’re an !”

“Love you too.”

When Minwoo left Ha-Neul had to stop herself from ripping their assignment sheet. “How did I think he was cute? Pabo, Pabo, Pabo!”

On the way home, ha-Neul stopped by the café to visit Sooyun. She saw that her friend was busy taking orders so she took a seat at the front counter. After about 10 minutes, Sooyun finally took her break.

“So what brings you here?”

“Just stopped to say hi.”

“That’s it?”

“Well…You’re creative right?”

“I’d like to think so. Why?”

“Me and Minwoo were paired up for our semester final and we need to make a commercial endorsing something and then we need to write a paper on how the media has an effect on the market.”

“Wait, Minwoo?”

“Yeah, I know. It’s terrible.”

“I thought you said he was cute.”

“He’s an and he looks like a rat!”

“I think you like him.”

“Hell no!”

“He teases you a lot…Maybe he likes you too. Omo! It would be so cute if-”

“Are you gonna help me or not?”

“Do something simple. Like a TV show or an online dating site.”

“Seriously? Online dating site?”

“It’s different.”

“Okay, you’re no help…” Ha-Neul looked at her watch. “Well I gotta get home. I’ll call you later.”

“Don’t be a stranger.”

When Ha-Neul was walking home it was freezing cold. It didn’t help when it started to pour down. Since she was only wearing a jacket she had to run home. 20 minutes later she arrived at the apartment. She was fumbling with the keys, but she was shaking too much to even open the door. Luckily Dae was home and she opened the door for her.

“Hey- What happened to you?!”

“Oh my god…so c-cold…need warmth”

“You’re shaking!” Dae pulled Ha-Neul into a hug and walked her to the couch. “What happened?”

“I was w-walking home from the c-café”

“In this weather? Why didn’t you call me? I could’ve picked you up.”

“I’m f-fine.” *sneeze*

“No you’re not! Go change out of those clothes and then get in bed and warm yourself up. I’m gonna make you a hot meal and then you need to have a hot shower before you go to sleep.”

“But-”

“No buts. Now go.” An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter