Would you be my Girlfriend?

기다리다 (Waiting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the day of the test and everyone was more than prepared except for Miyoung. Instead of practicing Sorry Sorry, she spent her entire free day watching dramas and visiting blogs of her favourite kpop groups. Her heart was pounding when Eunhyuk started going down the list to see who would be performing next.

“Choi Dae, you’re up.” As Dae walked up you could see Eunhyuk and Donghae giving her a thumbs up before she stepped in front of Heechul. Her dance was flawless. This made Miyoung (and everyone else) panic. No one wanted to perform after something like that.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Miyoung felt two hands on her waist. This caused her to scream out loud. The whole class stopped and turned to look at her and the person behind her. Eunmi and Kwangmin were cracking up in the back. The only other person that showed any emotion was Heechul, and the look on his face made it obvious that he was not happy.

“Ya! You two, since you guys have enough time to goof around, why don’t you take your quiz right now.”

“Hyung, come on. Don’t you think you’re being a little too hard on them? I mean, they were just messing around.” Eunhyuk tried his best to calm down Heechul.

“Shikuro! We’ve been coming to class for almost 3 weeks. This is my class and they should the rules by now.”

Just then, Youngmin stepped up. “Mianhae, it wasn’t Miyoung’s fault. I was the one who made her scream.” After his confession, he was forced to dance in front of everyone, including a still unhappy Heechul. And after a few more people it was Miyoung’s turn. Her dance wasn’t perfect but it was good enough for her to just pass. She felt like a huge weight had been lifted off of her shoulders. As soon as she was done she dashed back to her seat next to Eunmi and the Jo twins.

“Oh my gosh! Eunmi! I was so scared; I seriously thought Heechul was going to kick me out of the class.”

“Well then maybe you shouldn’t have screamed so loud.”

The Youngmin put an arm around Miyoung. “Well at least you passed.” He was expecting a hug but instead, Miyoung punched his chest.

“And you! It was your fault that we got into trouble in the first place! Don’t talk to me you…you...PABO!!”

Youngmin looked like he was about to cry and Kwangmin just stood there laughing at his brother. After class, the four left the dance hall and went to go get some lunch. Youngmin and Miyoung ended up sharing a salad while Eunmi and Kwangmin pigged out on burgers. By the way Eunmi was eating; it was obvious that she was in a rush. She quickly finished her food and got up from her seat.

“Well, gotta go!”

Kwangmin gave her a weird look. “Where are you going now?”

“To the football field. Hyunseong wants to have a mini-match with me,” her face was practically glowi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter