We're Friends

기다리다 (Waiting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning the two girls acted like nothing had happened and went on with their day as usual. They met up with Ha-Neul and Dae and walked to class. As usual, Dae was texting away. But whenever her friends asked her who she was talking to, she would never answer. It's not that she was purposely ignoring them, it's just that she was too absorbed into her phone.

- Choi Dae: Ya! Ryeowook!

- Kim Ryeowook: What's up dongsaeng?

- Choi Dae: What are you gonna do?

- Kim Ryeowook: What do you mean?

- Choi Dae: You need to tell Ha-Neul what's gonna happen with you and Super Junior. Because i'm not gonna be the one to make her sad, i'm already dealing with a lot.

- Kim Ryeowook: I know. I'm planning to tell her today.

- Choi Dae: How?

- Kim Ryeowook: Well instead of a lesson today, i'm taking Ha-Neul to a music store to buy new books for her. I was thinking about going to that little cafe near your apartment, i can tell her there.

- Choi Dae: You're taking her to the cafe? Are you taking her on a date?!

- Kim Ryeowook: Ani! It's a nice atmosphere and they have the best hot drinks. Plus i heard that they just bought a piano for the public to use.

- Choi Dae: O___O You do know that the cafe is known for being a date place, right?

- Kim Ryeowook: Close friends could go there just for a drink

- Choi Dae: Close friends? Since when are you 2 even friends? Wookie, from what i've heard, you won't even shake her hand

- Kim Ryeowook: *sigh* Don't tell her this, but she makes me nervous

- Choi Dae: Wae? If anyone should be nervous, it's her. You're the world famous idol here, she's just a normal college student

- Kim Ryeowook: Hey! I'm still just a person....i don't know. I wanna be friends with her, i do....but at the same time i feel like i need to be more to her. And because of that i get nervous around her. That's why whenever i'm with her it looks like i'm pushing her away, but actually i have no idea how to act around her.

- Choi Dae: Awww! You're shy! Aww! Let me hug you! (/^v^)/

- Kim Ryeowook: Promise you won't tell her! It would just make things awkward!

- Choi Dae: Things are already awkward between you two. There's nothing i can do that would make the situation worse. But okay, i promise.

It was the middle of the day of the day and Ha-Neul was released from class. So she walked home and waited till it was time for her lesson with Ryeowook. She had 3 hours till he would be at the apartment so she decided make some instant ramen and then clean with place up. She finished eating and started to wash the dishes. About 2 hours later she heard the door knock. She assumed it was Dae, so as soon as she opened the door, she jumped up. "Hi Unnie!!" But to her surprise it was Ryeowook.

"Omo! Ryeowook! You're early."

"Come on, get your coat. We're not having a lesson today"

"Then why are you here? And where would we be going?"

"We're going to this music store to buy you a new piano book."

"Oh! Do you want the other one back?"

"Ani, i gave that book for you to keep." Ryeowook waited for her to put on her jacket.

As soon as they were out of the apartment complex Ha-Neul started to shiver. It was so cold that you could see your breath in the wind. Ryeowook could see that she was cold and stopped walking. "You should've brought a scarf with you. Do you want my jacket?"

"No. I'm fine...I love this weather. It's perfect for staying inside and having a nice hot drink."

"I like this weather too. Especially on days like this, it's peaceful."

As the two walked, Ha-Neul started to feel less awkward around Ryeowook. They even started to joke around with eachother, making faces and messing around like little kids. When they got to the music store, Ha-Neul had no clue what to look for so she just followed Ryeowook like a lost puppy. It only took him 2 minutes to find what he was looking for. He paid for the book and then led Ha-Neul to the back of the store. There, was an old piano, he sat down on the bench and started to play. Ha-Neul just watched his skilled fingers glide across the keyboard.

"Memories in the Breeze" Ryeowook stopped playing at looked at Ha-Neul in amazement.

"You recognized that?" Ha-Neul sat down next to him on the small bench.

"Yeah, it's one of my favourite songs composed by you." She started to blush at her confession. He smiled and started to play again, sending Ha-Neul into a trance. Both of them were in their own world, not caring about the other customers who had gathered around the two. They only noticed when Ryeowook had stopped playing and they started to clap. Then some girls came up to him, asking him for an autograph. Not wanting to be rude, he agreed. Ha-Neul could feel the girls glaring at her so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter