Meeting Miyoung and Eunmi

기다리다 (Waiting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha-Neul and Dae made their way to the elevator when they heard two girls yelling, telling them to hold the door. One girl had long black hair and dressed like she was going to a fashion show, while the other girl was completely the opposite. She was smaller than her friend, she had short, brown hair, and she looked like she just came from a football match.

Dae and Ha-Neul held the door just like the two girls had asked, although the shorter girl had tripped and fell fashion her face. When she got up she tried to laugh it off. Her friend just stood there with her palm to her forehead. Then the taller girl spoke. "Mianhae, Thanks for holding the door, we're really late for class. By the way, I'm Kim Miyoung and this is my best friend, Park Eunmi."

"Annyonghasaeyo, I'm Woo Ha-Neul, and this is my roommate, Chio Dae. Is this your first year here?"

Eunmi looked almost defeated. "Is it that obvious? We're foriegn exchange students from America. We were discovered by Starship Entertainment over the internet. We had to move all the way to Seoul to finish up school." The two girls took turns explaining their story. After getting to know eachother a little more, the girls found out that both Miyoung and Eunmi had the same dance class as Dae while Ha-Neul had Literature.

The walk to class was long and awkward. Ha-Neul was staring blankly at the ground while the other three were too occupied with their phones. The silence was too long for Ha-Neul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter