Boyfriend? Who's that?

기다리다 (Waiting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

By the time classes were over , both Dae and Ha-Neul were exhausted. Ha-Neul had invited Miyoung and Eunmi to dinner so the two girls rushed back to the apartment to freshen up. Ha-Neul had just finished making the fried rice when they heard the knocking on the door. Dae was setting the table, so Ha-Neul had to get the door. As soon as it was open. the three girls screamed in excitement. Dae just looked at the them fangirling and she could already tell how the night was going to play out.

While laughing at the dinner table, Dae waited for the perfect moment to ask her new friends about the two boys they were sitting next to in class. When they finished eating, Ha-Neul started cleaning up the table. That's when Dae decided to ask the two.

"So Eunmi, who were those two boys you guys were sitting next to?"

Miyoung formed the biggest smile on her face and she asnwered the question before Eunmi even had the chance.

"Those are the Jo twins! They're the cutest people ever and they happen to be our best friends." Dae and Ha-Neul gave her questioning looks. And since Ha-Neul had never seen them before, she was was completely lost. That's when Eunmi buttred in to clarify.

"We met them at Starship and they're really good friends, like they're always there for us. And they also give us tips because we wanna be our own female pop group and they already have their contracts set up. After college, they're debuting as a new kpop group called

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter