The First Day

기다리다 (Waiting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ring! Ring!

"Ugh" Dae thought as she looked at the clock. "That alarm can only mean one thing...Yet another year at Korea National University of Arts. Oh joy" After about the 7th ring, Choi Dae decided to get up and get ready for class. To her suprise, her roommate, Woo Ha-Neul, was already awake making breakfast for the two.

"Annyong unnie! Look, i made your favourite, chocolate  chip pancakes!" Ha-Neul set them down on the table. "Omo, can you believe that it's our second year at this school?! We survived freshman year!" Dae was still a little zoned out so she just sat down quietly eating her pancakes while Ha-Neul rambled on about how excited she was for the new term.

"Oh did you hear? Heechul, Donghae, and Eunhyuk are all volunteering to help teach dance classes this year." This actually caught Dae's attention. It was no secret that Dae was close to Super Junior, she practically talked to the boys everyday in her highschool years. So hearing that some of her oppas may be teaching some of her classes brightened up her day. Dae soon became a little more interested in the conversation.

"But wait, i thought the boys were on tour..."

"Anni! They finished their world tour and now they're taking a break for a while."

"So they're relaxing by going back to college? Why not take a real vacation to some tropical island. That's what i'd do."

"Ya! Don't question it, just love it....Oh! speaking of love, you know how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter