A friendly game of Football

기다리다 (Waiting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunmi was on her way to the football field with Kwangmin following right behind. Kwangmin wanted to start a conversation with the tomboy, but he noticed that she was too busy texting. He looked down and saw that one of her shoes were untied so he stopped walking and tapped her shoulder.

"Umm...Eunmi, your shoes are untied." Then he got down on one knee and picked up the laces. He was about to tie them for her when she yanked her foot away.

"What are you doing?" She gave him a questioning look.

" I thought....you know, since you were busy texting..."

"No, i can tie my own shoes. What? Do you think i'm 4?"

"What?...No, i just-"

"Stop it, you're being really weird....Here, hold this." She handed Kwangmin her red Lollipop. He could've sworn he saw Miyoung with the same phone but in pink. Suddenly the phone vibrated in his hand. He was able to check who the text was from before she stood up. It was from Hyunseong.

- Shim Hyunseong: Where are you?

- Park Eunmi: I'm coming. Be patient

" Why do you keep texting Hyunseong? He can be a little crazy."

"Kwangmin, only you think that. Therefore, your statement is invalid."

"How am i the only one who thinks that? Seriously, he's still using my hyung as a slave because of that stupid cake."

"Youngmin deserves it, it was a deal and he ruined Hyunseong's birthday cake. If you did that, i'd probably do the same thing."

He thought about the idea for a while and then whispered to himself "Yeah, but with you...i wouldn't mind."  He had to say it softly because he couldn't risk having a broken leg. Unfortunately for him, Eunmi heard.

"What!" She punched him in the arm...hard. "Eww! Sicko!"

"I was kidding!...and OUCH! That actually hurt!"

"Good!" She stuck her tongue out at him."

"Still doesn't change that fact that Hyunseong's weird."

"You're weird!"

"How?"

"Well....you drew pikachu on Hyunseong's cake. You call that normal?"

"What? He likes Pikachu." Kwangmin was ready to justify anything Eunmi was about say.

"And wasn't it you who said that you were young but your body was old?....Because that's what every guy your age would say."

"But it's true! My body is old!"

"And that's why you're weird....seriously? No. That's just awkward to know," She then truned around and started walking backwards so that she could face him, "Plus, i heard from Youngmin that you once said that if Jeongmin were a girl, you'd want him to be your girlfriend. Justify that!"

"Hey! That's not fair! The question was which member we would want to date....and that was when i first met him so it doesn't count."

"You still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter