We Have To Do WHAT?!

기다리다 (Waiting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

About 2 weeks had past and it was now a lazy Saturday morning. Ha-Neul and Dae wanted to spend the day with Miyoung and Eunmi, but when they called their apartment, it went straight to voicemail. Then they tried the girls' phones. After the 3rd try, Miyoung finally picked up her phone and apologized to the 2 because she and Eunmi were busy that day. After she hung up, Ha-Neul and Miyoung stayed in the entire day and watched movies.

On the other hand, Eunmi and Miyoung were both with Youngmin and Kwangmin. They were all at Jeongmin and Hyunseong's apartment hanging out. Eunmi and Miyoung were with Youngmin and Kwangmin. They were all at Jeongmin and Hyunseong’s apartment hanging out.

Eunmi, Kwangmin, and Hyunseong were all playing video games, while Miyoung, Jeongmin, and Youngmin sat on the couch and watched. Every now and then Youngmin would have to turn the tv off because Eunmi, Kwangmin, and Hyunseong would always have mini arguments about who actually won and who cheated. And somehow, Eunmi always ended up sitting on someone if she was right. Pretty soon, everyone got involved and they all ended up on the floor, piling up on top of each other with Kwangmin at the bottom. They were all playing around like little kids until they got a knock on the door from one of the neighbors, telling them to keep the noise down. They all felt bad and thought that it would be best if they all sat down quietly while watching a movie. After a quick vote, they decided on a horror movie.

Their seating positions were always the same, almost like assigned seats. On the couch were Miyoung, Youngmin and Kwangmin. And on the floor were Eunmi, Hyunseong, and Jeongmin. Once the lights were out, the popcorn was passed around, and everyone wrapped up in blankets. About half way through the second movie, almost everyone had fallen asleep. Eunmi and Hyunseong took the opportunity to sneak off into his room to work on the song.

After locking the door, Hyunseong sat on his bed while Eunmi sat on his chair next to his desk. Both of them had no idea where to start.

“So…how do you usually write songs? Do you start with the music or the lyrics?” Eunmi was expecting a well thought out answer but instead she received a blank expression.

“Umm, this is my first time writing an actual song…”

 Eunmi fell off of her chair due to shock. “WHAT?!”

“Yeah, that’s why I really need your help.” He gave her a puppy dog face that always worked. Eunmi let out a big sigh before grabbing a notebook and pen off of the desk.

“Okay, I guess we should start on the lyrics first. If we started with the music then I think we’d wake everyone up.”

“Sounds good”

“Okay, so this is a love song right?”

Hyunseong just nodded.

“You know…it would be a lot easier for the both of us if I knew who the chick was.”

“Nuh-uh! No Way! No one can know who this person is.”

“Then how can I help you write the song if I don’t even know who the song is about?”

“let’s just say that you’re very close with this person.”

“Okay fine, for now, let’s just call her Tiffany.”

“Why Tiffany?”

“Umm, because I know she’s your bias from SNSD and since you won’t tell me the name of this special girl, we’re just gonna have to use a codename.”

“Ohh! I get it” But Eunmi could tell that he was still a little confused, but she just went on with talking.

“So what’s so special about Tiffany?”

“In one word, Tiffany is amazing. I don’t think I’ve met anyone like her.”

“Aww….Okay, that was sweet…But I’m gonna more than that. What’s she like?”

“She’s great at football, she loves to perform, she’s fun-loving, and she’s a true friend. I honestly can’t life without her.” Eunmi started to blush and tried her best to hide it.

“She sounds like quite a girl”

“She’s just great. And when we’re together…oh my god. I know this sounds cheesy and all, but she makes me feel like myself…like I don’t have to hide when I’m around her. You know what I mean? It’s like…Oh my god…how do I even explain this?...Okay, have you ever had that feeling where you just don’t care about what other people may say about you because you know at the end of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter