Lunch with the girls

기다리다 (Waiting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha-Neul was already unpacking the lunch Miyoung had made by the time Dae had caught up with them. These get-togethers were becoming very common for the 4 ladies. Eunmi always had her football in hand and always wore her trainers. Miyoung always wore a different dress and had some sort of pink accessory on. Dae and Ha-Neul were always the last to show up. Ha-Neul was always a little ball of sunshine, and Dae was just....Dae. Just another typical Lunch.

That was until Miyoung started acting weird. She kept on asking the girls questions about their day and their personal lives. Eunmi new straight away that Miyoung was dying to tell them something. "Ya. Obviously you have something to say, so say it already."

"Ani! I want to save my news for last." Miyoung put on an aegyo face and truned to her roommate. "Eunmi....anything new?"

She just sighed. "Hyunseong asked me if i could help him with a project. He won't ell me what it is though. He just said that it was personal."

Ha-Neul practically jumped out of her seat. "Aigoo! That's so romantic! This is the start of a beautiful relationship!."

Eunmi dropped her food "Excuse me?"

"Omo! This would make a cute story!"

Eunmi looked at Dae. "What's she talking about."

Dae simply replied. "Drama major"

"Shushie! I'm planning your love story...aigoo! This will be too cute!" Ha-Neul literally got out a pen and paper and started writing.

"Stop! It's not even like that! He just asked for my help!"

"You're trying to play it off like you don't care, but i caan tell that you're screaming on the inside. Omo! You're blushing!" Ha-Neul was having too uch fun teasing her unnie, but Eunmi was not ammused. SHe just gave her death glares from across the table.

Then Miyoung asked "Dongsaeng, does Kwangmin know about this?"

"No. Why would he need to know?"

Miyoung just looked down at he lap and said quietly "Because he loves you and you're breaking his heart." But Eunmi didn't hear because she was too busy throwing food at Ha-Neul, who was using Dae as a shield. But somehow, through all of that, Ha-Neul was able to hear Miyoung's quiet comment.

"OH MY GOD! This is brilliant! A love triangle between the main character, her best friend, and her life long crush! Which heart will she choose?" Eunmi was not finding any of this funny, but she knew exactly how to turnthe conversation around.

"What about you?! How's piano lessons going with Ryeowook?" And in an instant, Ha-Neul expression dropped. Seeing this put a smirk across Eunmi's face.

"Lessons are going good actually, but i am having a little trouble-"

"Aww, you can't focus can you? T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter