~06~

The Dance Master... or not? ~~HIATUS~~

 

length: 1978 words
 

 
Okay, so to be honest, those two looked nice, maybe this trip won't be as torturous as Kyuhyun thought it would be. Especially this shorter boy, he seemed really cute... Which didn't change the fact that Kyuhyun still didn't know what he was here for. Was he a second dance teacher for him? 'Moral support' didn't exactly help him to figure it out either. But he supposed his adorable eyes and moon shaped eyes could cheer anyone up, because wow, he knew some pretty cute looking people but this one was waaaaaayyy above them all. Maybe with him teaching him, not the monkey-like Eunhyuk guy, he would be even able to enjoy it.
 
"Wow, you look good!" someone spoke up suddenly and Kyuhyun could swear he saw both dancers jumping in their seats. "I see why Heechul hyung called you a monkey though" Donghae had always been rather straightforward.
 
"Oh my God, you scared me!" squealed Sungmin cutely while Hyukjae looked fairly offended.
 
"Why monkey? Even strangers call me that now?" he scowled.
 
"Come on, Hyukkie, you know he's right" Sungmin's cute smile grew even bigger and cuter. "You do look kind of like an ape."
 
"Yeah, maybe I do, so what!" he said sulking. "I'm not the one resembling a FISH though" Hyukjae took his revange and pointed his finger at Kyuhyun's friend.
 
Donghae who was watching them with an amused smile up till now, lit up. "Really? You think so?" he exclaimed happily. "Thank you! That's so nice of you, Hyukkie!" he said cheerfully, jauntily using the heard nickname. "I didn't know there was someone who could tell it at the first sight! I like you and I'm telling you, we'll get along really well," he sing songed and began staring at Eunhyuk intently.
 
Hyukjae scowled again. What had he gotten himself into?
 
Kyuhyun chuckled internally and almost pitied the poor guy. Then he remembered, he'll be the one torturing him and thought that maybe he deserved Donghae's confusing behaviour, just in case. They drove a couple of minutes in silence.
 
"Have you ever seen UFO?" Donghae was the one who broke it (Kyuhyun and Heechul bursted in not-so-silent laughter).
 
Sungmin tactifully pretended to be asleep (which was a wise move if you ask Kyuhyun - he would do the same) while Eunhyuk widened his eyes.
 
"W-what?" he stammered, then he shook his head. "No," he decided. "I don't want to know, I..." the look on his face was a little exasperated by now, "But you do know aliens don't exist, right?" he asked pitifully at last.
 
Now THAT was the perfect example of an unwise move when being with Donghae, thought Kyuhyun. When he had first met him, he had made that mistake too - for the first and definitely the last time in his life. He still remembered Donghae's close to tears face when he had stated that aliens didn't exist, it was a very sad memory of his. Just like he expected, the same story happened now - Donghae's big, shining eyes saddened suddenly, his hands went down and the look on his face clearly said he was feeling betrayed by the person he already considered a friend. Only when his chin quivered and he blinked rapidly, did Hyukjae realized his mistake.
 
"I-I'm sorry! I mean, I know they exist, right? The little green creatures with antennas!" he quickly threw a glance at Sungmin who was still stubbornly pretending to be asleep. "I've never seen them but-"
 
"So you believe me! Thank you thank you so so much!" Donghae's expression went back to incredibly cheerful in a second. "I knew you were a true friend of mine! This one here," he nodded in Kyuhyun direction. "doesn't want to acknowledge this at all!" Eunhyuk looked at the singer, admiring his bravery. "So tell me, when have you heard about them for the first time?"
 
"I..." Hyukjae sighed and decided to just bear with the weird guy for the time being. After all, when they get there, he would be too busy to meet him often, right? Right, he thought and tried to keep up with the other's excited blabbering.
 
Kyuhyun was asked way too many times how it happened that he had befriended a loud and weird guy like Donghae. It was a very long and dramatic story actually. He had saved him. ... ok, so maybe not so long, but undeniably dramatic. The ex dancer had been a big fan of his, one guy in the sea of noonas and ahjummas and truth be told - Kyuhyun had been afraid of him at first; I mean, come on, what a normal guy was obsessed with a ballad singer?! None, that's right! Then the car accident happened and it had been Donghae who had called an ambulance to rescue him. The accident itself was awfully terrible, but at least two good things ensued because of it: one, his fame raised rapidly and two, he got the first friend who he could talk to, not write in the chatbox while playing StarCraft. After about one and a half year later, he discovered that Donghae had found him then only because he had been stalking him - but that is a whole different story. Kyuhyun smirked at the memory, looking absentmindedly at Hae who was tormenting Eunhyuk with innocent smile while the dancer looked like he wanted to be kindly swallowed by merciful Mother Earth.
 
Suddenly he noticed Sungmin, who was done with his pretending as soon as he could sense that Donghae won't speak to him anymore, staring at him intensely in a weirdly not-cute way. He didn't know it was possible.
 
"What are you staring at" he grunted.
 
"Nothing, I'm just wondering" how can a person be so rude and insensitive like this "when we'll get to the place." the adorable smile was back on his face. Kyuhyun wondered if it had been even gone in the first place, maybe his eyes were too tired and he was seeing things?
 
"Sungmin! You're awake! HELP ME" Eunhyuk begged silently when he heard Sungmin talking. Said boy was just about to answer, when...
 
"We're here, people!!" Heechul spoke up finally, after almost five hours of being quiet and concentrating on the road.
 
"'Here' means... where exactly?" Kyuhyun glanced around suspiciously. "There's nothing here."
 
"I know! Great, isn't it!" Heechul looked extremely pleased with himself. "It was so hard to get that house but quoting our little pink guy here, with my awesome manager-skills, known everywhere, I did it" he said smugly.
 
"Heechul," tried Kyuhyun ignoring Sungmin's surprised look. "Hyung. Look around, there's nothing here. Like, nothing. Not even a teeny-tiny town."
 
"What do you mean, of course there is! We were driving through it like an hour ago. And look here" he pointed to the right of the car. "Here is where we're gonna live for the next few months. Now get your bagage and let's go!" Heechul started to head to the house but then he stopped suddenly. "Oh, right, I would have forgotten. Hey, dear," he addressed Sungmin. "My bags are the big yellow ones next to Kyuhyun's, he'll tell you where" with that he turned around and made it to the front door.
 
Sungmin and Eunhyuk just stood there, frozen, while Kyuhyun and Donghae shrugged and went to get their luggage.
 
"What are you waiting for?" Kyuhyun asked. "Come on here, your bags won't go by themselves, will they."
 
"So we've got three rooms," said Heechul when they finally brought their bagage to the house; Eunhyuk ended up helping Sungmin since the yellow bags were huge, and because Eunhyuk was to help him, Donghae immediately offered his help too. "One for me, one for Kyuhyun and one for his teacher" he glanced at Donghae and Sungmin. "I had no idea there would be another two guys..." he paused. "But! Don't worry people, you've got the almighty Heechul here! I know what we're gonna do" said ‘almighty’ announced with a smirk.
 
They just stared at him, too tired to speak. Well, Kyuhyun wasn't exactly tired (being the mastermind he is, he gave Eunhyuk half of his bags to carry, saying that they belonged to his manager, which resulted in Donghae carrying them) but he knew it was pointless to argue with Heechul.
 
"I'll get the smallest room. I don't need such big, fancy ones" Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows in shock. "Kyuhyun will share his room with Eunhyuk, so they could discuss the progress of their dancing sessions and Donghae will share his room with the Little Pinky since they'll have nothing to do here anyway and Hae is such a nice guy that he won't kick him out like I would" he finished his speech which sunded like it had been prepared over the five hours they were driving here.
 
"But hyung," sometimes arguing had sense even if it didn't. "You know you'll get all claustrophobic, I can't let you. What would I do without my manager? You need a bigger room!" said Kyuhyun with an ingratiating smile. "I'll give you mine..."
 
"Really" Heechul deadpanned, not believing the singer.
 
"Yeah, you could live with you favourite dongsaeng, and Eunhyuk will share with Sungmin and everyone will be happ-"
 
"Don't tell me you're seriously saying that I should share a room with someone" Heechul stared at him in the most innocent disbelief Kyuhyun had ever seen at his face. He rolled his eyes; heck, what was he expecting anyway, that THE Kim Heechul would agree to take the smaller room without any hidden motives? Yeah, right, Kyuhyun almost laughed at his naivety. 
 
"You know, sometimes I wonder who's the celebrity here" he snorted in his normal voice again. "Fine, you'll live alone."
 
Being busy arguing with each other, they didn't notice angry looks Sungmin was giving them. He clearly didn't like the nickname Heechul gave him. So what if he liked his pink jacket? It was great for cold weather like today! Also, he would be damned if he didn't do anything to prevent being with Donghae all the time. He had to do something or else he'll get nuts with that UFO-obsessed guy!
 
"Ehm" he cleared his throat. "Guys, everything's nice and pretty but I don't think it's the best idea to let Eunhyuk live with Kyuhyun-sshi, he'll-"
 
"Of course it's not" snapped Kyuhyun. "I'm going to share with Donghae, and you're going to share with him and no, I don't care what you say, hyung, it's my room and my few months of free time" he said at one breath. "Now if you excuse me, I'm going to get some sleep or my voice will get hoarse which we don't want to happen, do we?"
 
After that Kyuhyun took his bags and with quick 'Come on, Hae' he went to now his room. Donghae yawned, smiled, waved his hand at the rest of them and followed Kyuhyun. Sungmin gritted his teeth at the singer's behaviour; that's exactly why he hated him this much, he was so disrespectfull and thought just so highly of himself! Sungmin was surprised his ego hadn't blown his head up yet.
 
"Hey, Pinky-winky, make something to eat, I'm hungry" said Heechul and also turned to go to his room.
 
Sungmin glanced at his best friend. "The best outing ever, huh?" he commented sarcastically, walking to the kitchen.
 
When he called Heechul for dinner, it turned out no one was sleeping and suddenly they all were hungry like from here to Mars. Since Sungmin already ate while making the food, he excused himself to his room to finally unpack his bags. It was a complete coincidence that he walked into the other two people's room instead of his and Eunhyuk's, because they were right next to each other. He squinted his eyes.
 
As soon as Donghae, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Heechul finished eating, they decided they'll clean up tomorrow since they all were wasted after the long, long day. They stood up, said their goodbyes and made it to their rooms.
 
Silence enveloped the house and everyone fell fast asleep except...
 
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
 
Sungmin smirked and dozed off.
 
 

Hi there~! It's me ^^ Thank you for your comments and subscriptions, I love youuuuu *3* Now what exactly did Sungmin to make the famous singer yell like that? >:D 
So! Now the fun shall begin! kkk. Again, beta-ed by EverlastingShawol who's a total liar because she said she couldn't write kissing scenes and just go here and read how she can't write it  _^_ ...I won't forget you that one!
Anyway, comment and subscribe if you like it (if you don't... do it as well! Maybe you will at some point :P) 
 
~ love, puppysauruss ^-^v