~14~

The Dance Master... or not? ~~HIATUS~~

 

 
 
Ever since Sungmin left Kyuhyun's room with the injured bunny in his hands, he didn't for a second stop thinking about his 'war statement'. Maybe it was a little too much? After all, he used most of his ideas to piss the singer off earlier. Sure, he was still way beyond angry because it was his favorite bunny, but he just couldn't think of anything for revenge apart from taking a kitchen knife and accidentaly slicing Kyuhyun's ears off. Or his fingers. Or any other part of him actually would be good. But he got the feeling that he wouldn't mix himself out of the consequences by simply putting a pout on his face.
 
Though if he tried really hard... no! Sungmin shook his head. Killing is bad. Seriously injuring famous Korean idol is no better.
 
"Stupid law..." he muttered under his nose. "Stupid God's Decalogue..."
 
Still thinking hard, and trying to convince himself that risking a prison wasn't worth it, Sungmin came into his and Hyukjae's room and nodded absentmindedly in the direction of his friend who was sitting on his bed, hugging Donghae while his hair and glaring at the newcomer. Sungmin, deep in thoughts, sat on his chair and his laptop.
 
Maybe he'd find something useful in the net, after all, everyone these days used Internet to solve their problems so why shouldn't he do the same? What should he type in... Tormenting idol star? He tried - no results. (Duh, of course not, who would admit doing such thing publicly? Sungmin rolled his eyes at his own stupidity.) Hmm, making someone's life a living hell? Bingo! Over 5,000 results. Sungmin grinned, now he only has to...
 
Stop.
 
Rewind.
 
Hyukjae hugging Donghae? his hair? Glaring at Sungmin?!
 
Sungmin slowly turned back to make sure that he was imagining things. There was no Donghae in their room, there couldn't be because Hyukjae wouldn't have let him in, he was too afraid of the guy and too embarassed around him and too- There he was. Sungmin rubbed his eyes. Yup, he was still here and it looked like he was crying. Sungmin's gaze shifted to Eunhyuk. God, it was true also, his very own best childhood friend was glaring at him!
 
Suddenly Sungmin felt a little bit uneasy.
 
"Hyukkie...?" he tried. "Hae?"
 
At that Donghae only cried louder and Hyukjae's hug tightened around him.
 
"Should I leave you two alone?" he asked, again without getting any reply. "Maybe I'll just... go for a walk. Yeah, I'll be-"
 
"Don't you dare," the sudden cold voice stopped his motions. "It is your fault, so come here and fix it, hyung."
 
"What do you mean, my fault?" Sungmin asked surprised. "I haven't done anything."
 
"Yeah? Then who left this under his door?" Hyukjae said and showed Sungmin a piece of paper.
 
The latter took it, frowning suspiciously and glanced at it. As it turned out, it was a letter that described very precisely and with each detail what happens to dead golden fishes and that in reality they don't swim through sewers to the sea but just end up in sludge. Moreover, the letter was apparently sent by him because it had his very own signature.
 
Sungmin glared at noone in particular. "Cho Kyuhyun!" he grunted. "You. Are. So. Dead."
 
He spent the entire afternoon, trying to calm the living fountain down and thinking of the ways of revenge. He needed something strong, something that would anger the singer so much, he won't be able to sleep peacefully.
 
For now though, he'll be happy with little, frustrating pranks that he had found in the net, until he comes up with the revenge of centuries.
 
 
***
 
 
The following days consisted more or less on this basis:
 
 
"WHERE THE HELL IS THIS EVIL BUNNY!" that's Kyuhyun.
 
Hangeng looked up from his newspaper that he managed to get from Heechul's closet and after making sure noone was around, he shrugged, signalling that he had no idea what the singer was talking about.
 
"Who?" he asked, then frowned. "Wait a second, Hyukjae said he was going to work with you for the rest of the day... Shouldn't you be in the dancing room?"
 
Kyuhyun groaned and left to find his manager.
 
 
And:
 
 
"WHERE DID THAT BASTARD HIDE NOW?!" that's Sungmin.
 
Hangeng jumped with a start at the sudden appearance of a very angry Sungmin in he kitchen, where he was busy making himself a cup of tea. He grinned at his dongsaeng.
 
"And who would you be talking about this badly?"
 
Sungmin rolled his eyes.
 
"Stop teasing me, hyung, I don't have time for this now," he growled but smiled nonetheless. "Have you seen Kyuhyun anywhere?"
 
The Chinese shrugged since he had honestly no idea. "He should be practicing now, but I don't think he is."
 
Sungmin whined and left the kitchen muttering something which sounded like "Wait till I find you, Cho ing Kyuhyun, I'll kill you and I won't care about the law in the slightest!" but it couldn't be because it was his Minnie, and his cute dongsaeng didn't threat anyone, much less cursed.
 
 
And:
 
 
"HOW DARE YOU!" that's Kyuhyu or Sungmin, depending on the day and the hour. In the morning it'd be usually Kyuhyun (since he liked sleeping in) and in the late hours it'd be Sungmin (who liked to laze around when everyone alse was busy before the dinner).
 
"I didn't do anything, sweetie," Oh, so this time it was Sungmin who was the victim. "You must be seeing things."
 
"YOU ING--"
 
"Language, Pink Princess," that's Heechul. "Besides, be a little quiet, I've had a bad enough day without your PMSing now."
 
Sungmin pouted. (He was still hoping that one beautiful day it'd work on Heechul and tried it every chance he got.)
 
Kyuhyun chuckled and closed himself in his room.
 
 
And:
 
 
"Kyu?" Donghae called from the front doors. "There's something for you, but... Why did you order monthly supply of Gay Playboy?"
 
Kyuhyun could hear at least three different laughters coming from the other rooms as he scurried to his friend, all red on the face, and explained to the postman that he hadn't ordered anything like that and it must have been some mistake.
 
He spent two hours talking to the guy until the postman finally agreed to take it with himself but only if Kyuhyun gave him an autograph for his daughter who happened to be a huge fan of the singer.
 
Sungmin was (not) surprisingly nowhere to be found.
 
 
And:
 
 
"Minnie hyung, why are you tormenting him like that?" asked Eunhyuk after hiding his hyung from Kyuhyun's rage for the umpteenth time. "I thought you promised me to leave him alone!"
 
"Well yeah" Sungmin giggled evilly. "That was before he discovered it was me and decided to have a revenge. You're not telling me I shoul just let him, are you?"
 
Eunhyuk gulped and gave up. Then went to Donghae's room. Well, it wasn't like watching those two wasn't fun for them, who suddenly (or not so suddenly) became best friends and it was really hard now to see them separately. And since they had nothing to do (Kyuhyun was constantly ditching his practices and Donghae didn't have any responsibilities from the very start), they sometimes grabbed some popcorn and sit on the couch, observing the two's lover fights.
 
Because they had long ago come to conclusion that Kyhyun and Sungmin were destined to be together. They just had yet to discover it themselves.
 
 
And:
 
 
"HYUNG! Why can't we just kick him out?" that's Kyuhyun again, whining to Heechul which happened at least six times every day.
 
"Because!" smirked Heechul as always and changed the channel on tv.
 
"But whyyyy, you've got another slave now!"
 
Heechul frowned as if he didn't knw what the other meant by that. Then decided to ignore it.
 
"You have to learn dancing first, and you know if we kicked the Pink Guy, Eunhyuk would leave as well. Besides, aren't you friends with him now?"
 
Kyuhyn widened his eyes. "With whom! Sungmin?!"
 
"Psh, of course not," Kyuhyun sighed relieved while Heechul smirked once again. "I meant Eunhyuk, I know Sungmin is the one you love."
 
The singer gaped, unable to retord to that. "W-what?" he stammered finally.
 
"Oh come on, you couldn't be more obvious now, could you. And no. We're not kicking him out, things just got interesting and I'm not going to stop that. End ot story."
 
Kyuhyun stood there nonetheless, waiting for something. Anything. The end of the world maybe?
 
"Right, and since you're already here, could you give me Siwon's number? Or no, just lend me your phone, I think he's not picking up cause he knows it's me and I really need his help with Chinese." Heechul sighed suddenly. "That stupid Chinese dancer doesn't want to talk to me in Korean, can you believe that?"
 
Kyuhyun threw him his phone and left the room. Siwon will kill him, but who cares, he's got another things to do now. Like dying under his sheets. Yeah, that sounds good.
 
 
And:
 
 
"Sungmin hyung?" that's Eunhyuk. Again. "Why do I find my underwear under your pillow?" he asked and jabbed the laughing Donghae in his ribs. "Is there something I don't know about?"
 
Sungmin widened his eyes. "HUH?"
 
"Because you know I'm not gay, don't you?" he said and not a second later hissed in pain as Donghae punched him in his shoulder. "I mean, I might have turned gay for Hae, but I don't think it'd work between the two of us," he added, rubbing his sore spot.
 
The shock hit Sungmin after three minutes of silence which resulted in him dropping the book he had stolen Donghae earlier.
 
"WHAT?" he exclaimed. "When? Where? HOW?!"
 
Donghae giggled at his reaction. "When you were being busy with showing Kyu your love!"
 
"WHAT?" yeah, he knew he was repeating himself but under such circumstances? He felt rightfully excused.
 
"Come on, we all know you love each other," added Hyukjae. "And it's nothing bad, but... you really shouldn't collect my under your bed, okay? It's really unfair to Kyuhyun, you know."
 
Which reminded Sungmin of what that bastard did just before and made him momentarily forget about this very very weird conversation. "Right!" he said and ran out of his room. "CHO KYUHYUN!! HOW DARE YOU!"
 
Suddenly Hangeng's head popped from the door and interrupted the remaining couple who were now giggling and tickling each other to death.
 
"Ehm," he cleared his throat. Donghae and Hyukjae stopped for a moment and looked at him questioningly, still panting hard from all the laughing. Hangeng shook his head and decided to not comment on their looks.
 
"Is it always like that in here?" he asked, pointing in the direction where Sungmin ran a while earlier.
 
The boys looked at themselves.
 
"Definitely," they said simultaneously and burst into laughter yet again.
 
 

Yayyy, I'm back! ^^ Have no idea for how long, but I just felt like writing and updating this story today :) I would have done that much sooner, but first the SJ Drabble Challenge was taking all my time, then I was moving out, then I was just busy and... yeah, you get where I'm going with this.

Anyway, I decided to speed up the action a little, hehe. My KyuMin heart wants some KyuMin, so prepare yourself xD

 
@haleeann - haha, so you have a Mr. Snuggles bunny? Lol, then you surely understand Sungmin's anger xP Well, Kyuhyun had to come up with anything, so he decided the precious bunny of his Bunny would be the best aim :p
 
@VoodoDoll - Yay, thank you so much~! ^^ Haha, yeah, because spiders are scary! :p
 
@minniemgee -  and thank you! Your comment was so nice :)) I haven't updated in a while though, I'm sorry OTL
 
But I plan on finishing this story, seeing as it is my very first one, so! Don't give up on me please :)
 
I'll be back!
 
~love, puppysauruss ^-^v