~12~

The Dance Master... or not? ~~HIATUS~~

length: 1714


What's with this guy again? thought Eunhyuk, watching said guy slipping and falling on the floor yet again. He had thought Kyuhyun finally understood some things and loosened up a little but judging by his 47th fall during last 15 minutes, Hyukjae had no other choice than to admit that he had failed. He had failed as a teacher, trainer or whatever you call it and now he desperately needed help because somehow, he couldn't imagine saving his job after Heechul's weekly checkout on his idol this Sunday.

 
"That's it for now," he announced. "We're seeing each other after dinner."
 
"..."
 
"Yeah," he sighed after not getting any response. "Definitely need a help."
 
Kyuhyun didn't pay him any attention because since the evening a few days ago, all his thoughts were preoccupied by something else. Someone. Specifically, someone with big, innocent, beautiful eyes. Someone who was probably the cause of all his suffering. Someone who smiled so cutely. Someone who stole his stuff. Someone who was willingly helping with cleaning the house. Someone who was always there when he was discovering that something was missing. Someone who was so nice all the time, but someone who probably deleted all his Starcraft scores!
 
"Ughhhhhhhhhhh!" he groaned, frustrated.
 
This didn't make any sense! He couldn't have done that! Who else then? spoke up his consciousness. 
 
"Donghae?"
 
Oh please, you don't even believe that, it said mockingly.
 
He didn't. Donghae just wasn't capable of doing something like that.
 
"Heechul?" he tried again.
 
Yeah, because he's all fine and happy with you walking furiously back and forth, ing around and ruining his mood all the time. Great, it turns out his sonsciousness is as sarcastic as he himself; Kyuhyun could swear if it was a human, it would be rolling his eyes at him.
 
... It got a point though. Heechul really wasn't very pleased to meet him lately. In fact, he had told him to "not even ing think about talking to him again unless he gets ing over with his ing conspiracy theories".
 
That was leaving Eunhyuk and Sungmin.
 
His consiousness was meaningly staying silent.
 
"Eunhyuk?"
 
God, you're really dense. I can't belive I'm your own consciousness, it grunted. Dear Shisus, please return us the times when this idiot was actually a little smart!
 
"Shut up." Kyuhyun mumbled. "You're not helping me either."
 
Deep down he knew that had to be Hyukjae's friend but it was just so freaking improbable! He was too pretty to be guilty! Kyuhyun shook his head. No. He had to be sure, what he needed, was a strong proof. What he needed, was certainty.
 
But what he really needed at that moment, he realized hearing his stomach grumble, was food. 
 
 
***
 
 
"Hyung, you have to!" whined Eunhyuk to his phone. "He's not that scary!"
 
"Who are you talking to?" asked Sungmin half heartedly from his bed where he was reading some book.
 
Eunhyuk only waved his hand dismissively at him, so the latter shrugged and got back to his book. He wouldn't actually ever admit it to anybody, but it was unexpectedly interesting.
 
"Please, hyung, I beg you!" continued the dancer. "I'm on my knees now, you know!"
 
He got onto his knees.
 
"What? What do you mean you don't believe me? I am! Sungmin can confirm that if you want!" he said desperately. "Here! Minnie, tell him I'm on the floor!"
 
No reaction.
 
"Minnie?" he tried again but seeing Sungmin was too absorbed with the book to even look at him, he returned to the phone. "He's busy, but..." he paused. "Really?"
 
Suddenly his face brightened. "Really really? Are you-"
 
"Yah, Pink Princess!" said Heechul, walking through the door as if it was his own room. "Remember when you made us dinner the first day we got here?" he asked, approaching Sungmin. The latter nodded. "Do it again, I'm hungry. I'm sure our primadonna is hungry, too."
 
"Why won't you just order food? Like always?" Sungmin raised his eyebrow, irritated at being interrupted.
 
Heechul snorted. "Because someone who was ordering food last time, had ordered the most expensive dishes on the menu," he replied, not leaving any doubt that he knew who that someone was. "and now Kyuhyun doesn't want to pay anymore."
 
Sungmin grinned. "I have no idea what you're talking about."
 
"Sure you don't," Heechul rolled his eyes. "Just make sure the dinner is tasty." he said and then his eyes landed on the book Sungmin was reading a short while ago. "Isn't that Donghae's? Travels with Martians?"
 
The shorter boy immediately covered it with his pillow. "Maybe."
 
"Whatever. I'm going now, call me when the dinner's ready," he stopped by the door. "And why he's kneeling?" he asked. 
 
"I'm talking to-"
 
"Don't." Heechul raised his hand. "I don't wanna know. You're both weird and I'm too gracious to have to deal with it. Goodbye." he said and walked out.
 
There was a few seconds of silence, as usual after Heechul's Grand Leave.
 
"Ehm..." said the voice from Hyukjae's phone. "So should I come or you'll handle it?"
 
Eunhyuk cleared his throat. "Come, hyung. Just... come."
 
 
***
 
 
The dinner was quiet as everyone was surprisingly minding their own business. Even Donghae was oddly silent, not once trying to hug/kiss/seduce//suffocate Eunhyuk. Okay, excluding that little accident where Kyuhyun, being still totally out of it, sat next to the dancer and Donghae had to kick him out because it was his spot, but that was clearly Kyuhyun's fault so it didn't count.
 
When they were almost finished eating, Kyuhyun finally spoke up.
 
"Sungmin-shi, can I ask you something?"
 
Sungmin nodded.
 
"Do you possibly happen to know where are all of my shoes?" he asked nonchalantly, still not completely believing that it could have been Sungmin, but deciding that confrontation is as good to get a proof as anything else.
 
"God, please, not again," said Heechul and got up before Sungmin could even open his mouth. "Remember what I told you, don't you try to come near my room with this attitude." He glared at Kyuhyun and left the kitchen.
 
Sungmin smiled innocently. "I don't understand what you're implying, Kyuhyun-shi," he replied. "I'm not that kind of person, ask Hyukkie, he'll-"
 
"Oh no, I'm not being a part of this," Eunhyuk cut him off in the middle of the sentence. "I... I have to go to Heechul, I've got something to tell him." 
 
And he also retreated from the kitchen. Donghae glanced at Kyuhyun, then at Sungmin, then looked in the direction where Hyukjae disappeared. He clearly wanted to follow him but at the same time didn't want to abandon his friend, and judging by his expression, it was a very hard decision to make.
 
"Go," Kyuhyun told him. "I'll just talk to Sungmin alone."
 
Donghae's eyes lit up. "Are you sure? Because I can..."
 
"Just go, Eunhyuk surely misses you already," the singer grinned and before he could add anything else, Donghae flew out, shouting: "Hyukkie! Don't feel bad, I'm coming..!"
 
Sungmin giggled at the sight.
 
"Don't you giggle here," Kyuhyun snorted. "I know it's you."
 
"Me what?" Sungmin could see where it was going, but he decided to play innocent as long as he can. Or at least until he thinks of something to save his from this angry-to-be singer.
 
"You took all of my stuff, and don't even try to deny it!"
 
At that, there was only one last thing he could do. He pouted, lowered his head to look at Kyuhyun from behind his bangs and said with a wavering voice: "A-are you angry?"
 
Kyuhyun's almost-anger flickered and faded away. Of course he wasn't angry. How could he be? At that adorable human being? Not possible. I mean, how could this little cute guy take away his bed, huh? Awh, he was so stupid for even considering thinking about blaming the weird happenings on Sungmin.
 
Sungmin smirked internally, sensing close victory. He couldn't believe that so-called genius would actually fall for his small act. The boy didn't predict one thing though.
 
Urgh, you idiot! Kyuhyun's consciousness was back. Do we have to go through all this again? It tried to get through the pink mist around the singer's brain. Damn, this little fella is good, it grunted. Kyuhyun only hummed in agreement.
 
"Excuse me?" Sungmin eyed him suspiciously. "You were saying anything?"
 
"No, I'm just..."
 
But I'm better, the consciousness said and blew two words at Kyuhyun's mind. Starcraft scores! The man's eyes narrowed.
 
"You!" he gasped. "Not only stealing those rubbish, not only making me sleep on the floor but DELETING MY SCORES!" he hissed.
 
Holy crap, thought Sungmin. The show's over.
 
Immediately Sungmin's whole posture changed. He looked straight into Kyuhyun's eyes with his fired up ones, the pout on his face long forgotten.
 
"I did," he smirked proudly. "I did all of it while you were freaking out at someone else's rooms."
 
"B-but why would you do that?" Kyuhyun was sincerely shocked at the change in the older. Sungmin shrugged.
 
"Simple. Because I hate you."
 
The singer still couldn't wrap his mind around this new information. "But Eunhyuk said you were a fan of mine!"
 
"Yeah, well, he lied."
 
Ouch, that hurt Kyuhyun's pride. 
 
"You know that if that's the case, you're getting out of there? And as soon as possible."
 
"I don't think so." Sungmin suddenly smiled cutely. "Who would kick me out on such weather?" he nodded in the direction of the window. The weather indeed wasn't the nicest, it was foggy, cold and wet. The singer shivered. "After all, I'm too adorable to be treated in such way," Sungmin added, winking at him.
 
Kyuhyun shuddered, hearing his own thoughts from this morning being spoken aloud. "Y-you! Just wait and see, I'll..." he was interrupted by a loud knocking to the front door.
 
They fell silent, wondering who exactly could that be at this hour.
 
"I'll open!" they heard a yell from the hall. The boys exchanged looks and waited a while, not for a long one though, because in three minutes, two figures appeared in their sight. One was Heechul, and the other was a tall, handsome guy with confused look on his face, but smiling nonetheless.
 
Heechul spoke first, wearing his typical evilish expression.
 
"Who is that y thing and why haven't I seen him here earlier?"
 
"Hi guys" the newcomer said shyly, with easy to catch, heavy accent.
 
Kyuhyun only nodded his head in response, still too angry to think much of the guy. Sugmin's face on the contrary, all lightened, not in the fake way it did couple of minutes ago, but honestly and in all its glory. Before he could say something though, they heard loud steps of Eunhyuk running down the stairs and his excited shout:
 
"Hankyung hyung!"
 

Yayy! Finally it's time for Hannie to appear :D I waited for him because now Heechul will have something to do apart from ordering everyone around, kkk :p
Now that Kyuhyun know, what'll happen? Any ideas? >:]
...no, but seriously, I don't know yet, I guess I'll have to come up with something when I get some inspiration ^^
 
Anyway, I hope you liked today's chapter :) Is it me, or Kyu's consciousness sounds awfully similiar to Heechul..?
 
EverlastingShawol - first of all, you're not a fail beta! You're a great beta when you're at home, with the Internet :P And yup, I imagine Sungmin blonde in this, too! :D
 
Poko24Makashi - nahh, he doesn't eat bunnies... yet >:D And yes, somehow EunHae progresses faster than KyuMin, and I mean A LOT faster :p Awh, Hae's childish behaviour is just too adorable to write ^^
 
saranghaesungminnie & @ haleeann - Lol, you guys, your comments made me laugh xD Thanks for reading ^^
 
So, happy KyuMin day everyone! ^_________^ 
 
For me, the day is ending and I know that for many people too, but American ELFs for example have at least a half of it yet to be celebrated, haha
 
~love, puppysauruss ^-^