~10~

The Dance Master... or not? ~~HIATUS~~

 

length: 1831 words
 

Despite all Kyuhyun's worrying, the conversation with Heechul didn't ever happen. When still sulking Kyuhyun went to the bathroom to check on his manager and his hair, he was welcomed by the unusual sight of Heechul rolling on the floor, dying from uncontrolled laughter. The singer froze. It couldn't mean anything good. For the sake of his sanity, he chose to back out and leave the older alone to his craziness. Dealing with Heechul in such state? He'd rather live, thank you very much.

 
He spent the remaining evening writing some lyrics which, to be completely honest, was going incredibly ty as for him. Every line was either too cheesy or too short or without the rhythm. Each line was worse than the previous one and the happy laughters that he could hear from the other room weren't helping him at all. Kyuhyun groaned frustrated.
 
"Shut the hell up in there!" 
 
His yell was met with even lauder laughing. Swearing under his nose, Kyuhyun left the living room with thoughts of plugging some music to his ears, cutting himself out of that mess and then having a nice, long sleep. There was also a glint of hope that when he'll wake up, it'll turn out it was all a very bad dream caused by whatever he had eaten for dinner. What he didn't expect though, was the pink-ish sheets covering his bed.
 
What the...? Was it always this color? He threw a glance at the other bed. No, Donghae's was normal; regular white cushion and regular white comforter. So why his were pink? Of all colors, pink?! Kyuhyun grabbed his pillow (also pink) and stormed to the kitchen.
 
"It is NOT funny!" he snarled. "Who did that?!"
 
Not that anyone was particularly worried by his angry voice. Actually, there was hardly a response - Donghae was still trying to feed Hyukjae with the food from his own plate, Hyukjae was still trying to escape it, Heechul kept playing on his ipad and Sungmin, judging by the look on his face, was being trapped in his own world, that included probably some ponnies, fairies and elves. Kyuhyun would find it incredibly cute if it wasn't for the fact that he was wearing a PINK t-shirt which only reminded Kyuhyun of his own problem.
 
"Aaaaarghhhhh!" now that finally caused some reaction. Heechul glanced at him from his game, Sungmin looked for a moment like a lost puppy and Eunhyuk, with half of his face covered in sauce, tried (and failed) to stand up. Donghae, who wasn't bothered by anything, least of all Eunhyuk's refusal to be some kind of a trash can to his leftovers, pulled the dancer down back onto his chair.
 
"Eat, Hyukkie, you have to be strong to dance!" said Donghae disapprovingly.
 
Kyuhyun ignored him. It couldn't be his best friend anyway, not because he was his best friend, but simply because Donghae wouldn't ever do anything to upset anyone, friend or enemy. "Mind telling me what is it?"
 
Silence.
 
"A pillow?" tried Hyukjae, moving his hand to prevent Hae from taking his chance and shoving more food into his mouth.
 
"I know that," Kyuhyun replied impatiently. "I mean, why is it pink?"
 
Sungmin glanced at Donghae to make sure he wasn't listenning to the conversation. "Well, Kyuhyun-sshi, it's not exactly pink, you know. I'd rather call it a salmon pink," he started. Kyuhyun looked at him disbelivingly. "which technically isn't even pink when you think about it, even though it's called that."
 
Heechul bursted in laughter. When did he start to laugh so often? thought Kyuhyun dumbfounded. What kind of situation was it, anyway? And... Just- he.. why it- but then... and... Not knowing if he should laugh or cry (though crying sounded much more appealing), the singer turned slowly and headed to his room, where he was planning to quickly exchange his and Hae's sheets, since, you know, Donghae wouldn't notice it anyway. And he was his friend. His best fr- Just WHAT had he ever done to deserve all this? Had he kicked someone's puppy? Had he stolen candies from kids? The world is so unfair, he thought while lying down.
 
***
 
Throughout the whole next week the thought from the second day spent in this hell house, like Kyuhyun had gotten used to call it in his mind, proved to be nothing but the pure truth. If someone asked him, he would say he could honestly, no lying and no excuses, call it the worst week in his life, this time for real. He had lost all his Starcraft scores and had to sleep under pink sheets (it had turned out Donghae did notice and he did mind which was odd for him, but Kyuhyun could understand that - it was pink after all). As if it weren't enough, the dancing lessons could be only called one word - disaster. He was only sweating a lot, his whole body was aching even more, and there STILL wasn't any progress - Kyuhyun was still as stiff as always. The only good thing out of this dancing torture was that Heechul finally allowed him to eat normal meals, not some bunny food which included carrots and cabbage.
 
Also, he started to think that he was losing his mind because, well, weird things were happening in this place and Kyuhyun seemed to be the only one to notice it. Maybe because these things were happening only to him? Deciding that Donghae wasn't exactly the perfect person to assure him he wasn't getting mad, the singer knocked to the door of a room right next to his. There was a moment of silence. A long one. Finally Kyuhyun had enough.
 
"It's only me," he hissed. "Donghae's outside doing... whatever it is that he's doing." Last time Kyuhyun saw his friend, he was running around and picking something from the grass.
 
He heard movements from the inside and rolled his eyes amused. The door opened. "Oh, hi, I thought..." started Eunhyuk with guilty expression on his face.
 
"I know what you thought," grinned Kyuhyun. "But despite what Donghae might be telling you, I'm not an alien sent from another planet to kill you all."
 
"Oh shut up," Eunhyuk murmured looking around nervously. "And come in, quickly."
 
Yeah, he came to see his dance teacher. It was a surprise to everyone, most of all to himself, that he actually came to like him through that time, surely because their dancing sessions were taking almost all days and they simply didn't have any other choice than to gradually get to know each other. Maybe Eunhyuk wasn't his best or most trusted friend but he was a good companion, and sometimes when Kyuhyun didn't feel like dealing with Donghae's craziness or Heechul's viciousness, he went to talk or play with Hyukjae. Yup, you heard that right, play, but not for scores, no, that Kyuhyun's pride wouldn't allow.
 
"So what's up?" the dancer asked sitting on his bed. "Want to learn how to move both your legs at the same time?"
 
"Oh yeah, that's my dream you know," Kyuhyun's eyes widened as he saw Eunhyuk making it to stand up. "No! I mean, I'm just kidding, I don't..." he frowned. "Very funny."
 
"Haha, you should have seen your face," laughed Hyukjae. "Sheer terro- Ow!"
 
Kyuhyun smiled satisfied as Eunhyuk's pillow landed right when he aimed it to. "Sorry," he said innocently. "I didn't mean to."
 
Eunhyuk only glared at him.
 
"Anyway, uhm, how have you been?" Kyuhyun started, shifting uncomfortably. Eunhyuk raised his eyebrows in confusion.
 
"Eee, good?" 
 
"You sure?"
 
"Okay. What's going on? We've seen each other like, 20 minutes ago in the dancing room," Hyukjae stated.
 
"I... You know I've been loosing stuff, right?" the dancer nodded, suddenly seeming more nervous, and glanced at the other side of the room. "Yeah." and Kyuhyun pointed at his feet which, Eunhyuk noticed just now, were only covered with Spongebob socks. Please, don't ask me, he thought, don't ask me, don't ask me, don't- "You've got any idea what happened to all my shoes and slippers?"
 
Eunhyuk only shook his head, not saying anything.
 
"Oh my God," Kyuhyun raised his hands to his head. "I did went crazy. I knew it was gonna happen someday, I just didn't expect it so early. Now the last thing I can do is to go to Hae and join his club for madmen," he whined and fell onto Hyuk's bed murmuring something to himself and accidentaly shoving Eunhyuk onto the floor; the dancer didn't even notice it though cause he was having some little mental battle.
 
I'll tell him. Minnie surely won't kill me, right? Yeah, he loves me too much and this guy... If I don't tell him, he'll seriously turn mad and join Hae's club (does it even exist?) and THAT would be horrible. Yes. I'll tell him. Making the final decision, Hyukjae opened his mouth to confess everything he knew.
 
"Kyuhyun-ssi, I have to tell you something..." he started.
 
"...but then I'll have to also start believing in Aliens..." Kyuhyun continued his mumbling.
 
"Kyuhyun..."
 
"...maybe they're the ones that keep stealing my things? That would make sense!"
 
"No, it wouldn't! Cho Kyuhyun!" he snapped. The singer looked at him.
 
"Finally. So about those stuff of yours-"
 
"Hyukkie! You promised me ice creams tonight!" trilled Sungmin walking into the room with two boxes in his hands, not even sparing a single glance at his roommate. "I've got so exhausted searching the whole house for all those s--"
 
"Ehm!" Sungmin finally looked at him and widened his eyes upon seeing who his friend was talking to.
 
"-sss... spiders. Yeah, spiders. They were all over this place, I mean, just how old this bulding is, exactly?" he kept talking smoothly. Or as smoothly as one can when being in great surprise of seeing the victim of his pranks in his own room. Sungmin quickly kicked the boxes under his bed; if someone looked closely, he could notice white shoelaces sticking out of one of them.
 
Kyuhyun immediately woke up from his weird state. "Spiders? What spiders?" he asked nervously glancing around and making sure he didn't touch the floor.
 
Both Sungmin and Eunhyuk giggled.
 
"Someone's scared of insects?" Eunhyuk .
 
"Of course not! I'm not scared of them..." Kyuhyun answered. "I, like any normal person, just don't like them."
 
"Oh seriously?" the dancer asked at the same time that Sungmin shouted: "Watch out, there's one behind you!" which resulted in Kyuhyun at once getting on his feet, forgetting absolutely that he's not on the hard, solid surface, then tangling in Eunhyuk's blankets and in the end falling on the ground.
 
Sungmin and Eunhyuk bursted laughing.
 
"Ooowww," Kyuhyun whined and massaged his . "That wasn't nice of you at all!" he said, sulking. "I'm leaving now, I hate you both and I'm never seeing you again," he stated and then added after a short pause: "Except the dancing sessions. And meals. Apart from those, I'm never seeing you again."
 
With that being said Kyuhyn left the room. Both friends looked at each other knowingly and waited.
 
3,2,1...
 
Suddenly the door opened again, just a bit, and they saw Kyuhyun peeking through the gap.
 
"But you sure you've got all of those brats...?"
 
 

Wow, it feels like I haven't updated in ages! O-O Sorry to you all but my brother called me for help with his daughter yet again <33  Anyway, how's the chappie? Like it? ^^

Also, have you seen today's comeback stage? Simple A-We-Some-Ness xDD Plus EunHae moment! *-*
 
@Poko24Makashi - haha, I'm planning so :p Though it all depends on the amounts of my own inner depths of evilness xP
 
haleeann - I know, right? Minnie's being a meanie, tsk tsk... And Donghae, kkk, I think I'd date him no matter what circumstances >:D
 
saranghaesungminnie - yes, yes he does, but he's our little bunny nonetheless, right? ^^ Also, he has a motive to be so mean to Kyuhyun... *mysterious smile* but about that later on :))
 
eunhaeimnida - that's nice of you, haha ^^ Hope you'll like the story :]
 
Thank you all for commenting, subscribing and most of all, for reading it, haha :P AND! Big thanks to FreakingOutFTW for the lovely story poster and background ^3^ 
 
~love, puppysauruss ^-^v