~11~

The Dance Master... or not? ~~HIATUS~~

 

2076 words
 

 

"You know you're talking nonsense right now, don't you."
 
"I'm not. How else can you explain all this?" asked Kyuhyun pacing back and forth the small room.
 
Another four days had passed and he was still constantly loosing his things. Yesterday he even lost his tissues! I mean, tissues! Who would even want to steal such thing? Heechul however, didn't seem to notice anything wrong in that situation. He calmly kept putting slices of cucumber on his eyes in order to, like he said, 'not let the perfection die'.
 
"Simple. You're just clumsy," he shrugged. "You should know at least this much after all those trainings, huh?"
 
Kyuhyun decided to let the remark be. "What does clumsiness have to do with losing stuff though?" he asked. "Just admit it's strange."
 
Heechul lifted up one cucumber slice to let the singer know he rolled his eyes. Then he put it back again.
 
"Okay. Clumsy and scatterbrained," he added with another shrug.
 
"I tell you, either Donghae's right and it's the Aliens who's doing it to me, or someone in this house isn't very fond of me," he stated angrily. "And I'll find that someone."
 
"First find someone who actually IS fond of you," muttered his manager. "Now that's a difficult task, isn't it."
 
"How supportive of you," whined Kyuhyun. 
 
"If you wanted support, you should have gone to Donghae you know. He... Could you pass me that little green jar that's next to your left arm?" requested Heechul and Kyuhyun authomatically reached to do so. "Not this one, you idiot, I said green!" he scoffed without throwing a single look in Kyuhyun's direction. "Thanks. What was I... Ah, Donghae. Yes, he could know something, why don't you go bother him?"
 
Seriously, Heechul was a scary person. Were those cucumbers limpid or what?
 
"I did." Kyuhyun mumbled deciding not to question Heechul's abnormal skills. "He went with a theory that Aliens had come earlier than he had thought," he finished even quieter. Then, after a couple second of silence, he leaned closer to Heechul as a thought came to his mind. "Hyung. Maybe it's actually you, hm? I couldn't say I'd be very much surprised."
 
"Ugh, move a little, your breath stinks," Heechul crinkled his nose and shifted away.
 
"I know, because SOMEONE STOLE MY TOOTHBRUSH!" yelled Kyuhyun exasperatedly. Why couldn't Heechul just admit it?
 
Heechul chuckled. "Don't you have a spare one?" he asked. "Or should I say, spare ten of them?"
 
"I had! But all of them were gone this morning!"
 
Heechul chuckled yet again. "Oh, tragedy!" he exclaimed overdramatically, which resulted in Kyunyun facepalming and cursing himself for coming to the older in the first place.
 
"Okay, as much fun as it is to see you like that, I'd rather you go away already since my beauty mask won't work if I keep laughing at you, which is rather unavoidable right now," said Heechul. "I'm telling you, you had just put all of those stuff somewhere and forgot where, that's all there is." he continued as if explaining to the two year old why candies are bad for your health and body line.
 
"But how could I have possibly lost MY BED?!" Kyuhyun whined at last with a not-so-subtle hint of desperation in his voice. 
 
Heechul's cucumbers fell on the carpet as he suddenly got a huge laugh attack.
 
A person crouched right behind the conveniently not-really-closed doors, smirked. Yeah, that was definitely a successful mission which wasn't easy to arrange at all. He wouldn't have even thought about it if it weren't for one little occurrence.
 
 
*** 
(flashback)
 
 
"Eh? Hyukkie, you look like you went through a lot," said Sungmin seeing his friend back in their room. "Have a dog sat on your face or something?"
 
"Almost." he responded, throwing himself onto his bed.
 
"So?" asked Sungmin after a short while of silence.
 
"What."
 
"Come on, you have to tell me what happened!" he could always sense a good story when he saw one.
 
" off, I'm not talking to you." Eunhyuk grunted.
 
"Why?" Sungmin digged, innocently surprised.
 
"Cause it's your fault! Who told me that 'hiding in my room is out of date'? Who told me to 'face my problems like a man'?" the dancer growled. "It was you!"
 
Sungmin smirked as he remembered his plan to make Kyuhyun's life even more difficult. He had thought it failed though since his friend and his enemy seemed to get along pretty well. "So?" he asked excitedly. "You went to see him?"
 
"Damn right I did."
 
Sungmin danced a victory dance in his mind. "And?"
 
Hyukjae sighed getting the feeling that he'll have to tell the other anyway.
 
"I knocked to his room," he started. "but there wasn't any response so I checked if it was open. It was so I went in there and he was on his bed, sleeping. Well, that's what I thought but once I got closer to him, he opened his eyes, and I'm telling you, he looked like if he had had a tail, he would have been wagging it maniacally," Sungmin frowned at the story. It didn't quite sound like Kyuhyun if you ask him. "But I tried to be brave like you told me, and didn't back out, instead I said something like: 'listen, I know what you think but you and I really shouldn't be together', then he--"
 
"Wait." Sungmin interrupted him with a shocked expression. "Just who are you talking about?!"
 
"Huh? Donghae of course."
 
Sungmin did a classic facepalm.
 
"God, you mean you were staying in this room because of Donghae? Why?" he asked disbelievingly. "He's so cute!"
 
"Wait a second. Who did you think I was talking about, huh?" Eunhyuk eyes his friend suspiciously, ignoring the last remark.
 
Sungmin fell quiet. "No one?" he tried.
 
"Minnie..."
 
"Alright, it was Kyuhyun I was talking about." Sungmin admitted. "I thought you were all depressed because you thought you weren't good enough of a dancer to teach him! I never thought you'd be hiding from that cute kid," he scowled. "You were supposed to go to Kyuhyun and tell him he's horrid and awful and if he doesn't start to take it all seriously, then you'll just resign and report his pathetic attempts at dancing to Heechul, then the evil manager would forbid him to play on his precious laptop or something and--"
 
"You had it all planned, huh?" Eunhyuk shook his head disapprovingly. "I told you that trolling him was a bad idea. He even thought he was going insane because of you."
 
"Seriously? Wow, that's..." the dancer glared at his friend. "...I mean, bad. That's very unfortunate, I'll go and apologize," and he made it to stand up.
 
"Stop." Hyukjae wasn't so stupid as Sungmin believed him to be. "Sit down, you're not going anywhere. Why are you so anti to him anyway? It's not like he had done anything to you."
 
Sungmin stayed silent.
 
Eunhyuk sighed. "Anyhow, stop it or I'll tell him. For real, I'll tell him."
 
"Okay," Sungmin agreed. "I'll stop, I promise."
 
"Pinky promise?" he sticked out his pinky.
 
"Yeah, whatever," Sungmin pinky-promised at the same time keeping his other hand behind his back. He'll just make sure Eunhyuk wouldn't notice, being too absorbed by Donghae. Right, Donghae, he thought. "Sooo... mind telling me the rest of your love story?" he grinned.
 
"It's not a love st... Okay. So when I told him we really shouldn't be together," to be completely honest, Sungmin was kind of surprised at how quickly Hyukjae agreed to leave him alone in favour of telling him about Donghae. "...he looked so sad. I mean, you know how sad his eyes look normally, right? And then they looked even sadder and started to tear up a little. But like you said, I had decided to be a man and told him that we don't have any future and that he should give up. He then changed into a freaking fountain and what worse, he hadn't said a word! Can you imagine that?"
 
Sungmin tried. Non-talking Donghae? ... He shook his head. Not possible.
 
"Exactly," Eunhyuk continued. "So I threw away the thoughts of dealing with my problem and sat beside him on his bed. Then I..." he paused, blushing lightly. "I took him in my arms because he was so stiff! He wouldn't even react and just continued crying. I- I felt so sorry for him and when it occured to me that I was the reason for his state, I became even more sorry. It just... It isn't normal for such a cheerful person to behave like that, right? So I, ugh, I lulled him into sleep and he just fell on top of me. And... but promise you won't laugh. I eventually fell asleep also and when I woke up, I had him tangled with me as only humanly possible." He finished with an unreadable expression.
 
"Wow." was Sungmin's only reaction.
 
"Yeah." Hyukjae still didn't look completely comfortable. "But you know what he said after he woke up?!" he suddenly raised his voice. 
 
"What?"
 
"He said: 'Hi Hyukkie, what are you doing here? So nice to see you, it's been days!' with that sweet tone of his. So I asked him, what he's talking about, I talked with him a few hours ago right before we fell asleep, and he made that big, suprised eyes and said that he didn't remember anything like that. Then he laughed and, just like that, stated that he tends to sleepwalk and it must have been it." Eunhyuk expressed angrily. "He didn't remember a thing!"
 
Sungmin couldn't stop his giggling. 
 
"What!" snapped his friend.
 
"You sound like a really moody girlfriend now, haha, I wish you could hear yourself," he trilled happily.
 
"What do you know," Hyukjae mumbled miderably. "Besides, I'm not angry about that." he added after a short while.
 
"No?"
 
"No. It's just that... The bed was SO uncomfortable! And I don't get why since when I visited Kyuhyun few days ago, Donghae's bed seemed quite soft and cosy, it was Kyuhyun's that was the hard one. And I slept with him all over me! Can you even begin to imagine how aching my whole body is right now?!"
 
That was when a brilliant idea popped into Sungmin's head. It was gonna be difficult but not impossible. He smirked.
 
"Hyukkie?"
 
"What!"
 
"You're such a pabo... But I love you anyway," expressed Sungmin and hugged the surprised Hyukjae.
 
Next morning, when he knew that Eunhyuk will be busy trying to teach Kyuhyun anything, Donghae will be busy trying to observe their dancing without being noticed (Eunhyuk once kicked him out from the hall and from that day Donghae kept watching them in secret) and Heechul will be busy with whatever he does at that time of a day when he disappears, Sungmin decided to put his plan into action. He called his friend, whose aunt knew a men that worked in a furniture shop and had contacts with people responsible for buying them to have them renewed and sell them somewhere else.
 
Unfortunetely the guy arrived alone saying that he had thought there were supposed to be 5 people to help with moving the bed. Not wanting to give up for such stupid reason, Sungmin used all his aegyo to convince the man to do it alone. He looked like a bull, anyway, so Sungmin wasn't feeling especially guilty. After paying him and waving goodbye to Donghae's uncomfortable bed, the mastermind himself pushed Kyuhyun's comfortable one to Donghae's side of room and looked at his work proudly. Now he only needs to get some alibi, he thought clasping his hands with satisfaction.
 
In orded to achieve the alibi, Sungmin went grocery shopping and since by walking it would take a century, he called a taxi. When he returned (he asked the driver to drop him about 100 meters away from the house and pretended to be walking the whole way), he almost jumped as he heard the pandemonium going on inside. Oh yeah, he though, another mission - success!
 
 
*** 
(end of flashback)
 
 
"Hahaha, I don't know, but it was a good one!" said Heechul still laughing ucontrollably. "You must have been sleepwalking!"
 
"Even if I did, why haven't we found it, huh?! I'm telling you, something's fishy here, and I'm going to find out what." Kyuhyun stated and headed to his room with thoughts of ways to catch this someone who keeps stealing his things and when he finally will... He wouldn't want to be in that someone's skin.
 
Walking out of the door he didn't notice Sungmin who looked slightly worried.
 
"Hi there!" the shorter boy chirped, though somehow his cheerfulness seemed a little more fake than usually.
 
"Hi..." Kyuhyun answered, not really knowing who he was talking to, because suddenly, a weird and improbable but awfully explaining everything theory occured to him.
 
Sungmin gulped. "What're you up to?"
 
"... Killing some bunnies," he replied, still in the same absentminded voice. "Because it seems that Bunnies are not so Puffy as I thought."
 
 

Someone's in trouble... xD 

I planned not to do much of an a/n today, but! (Ola, don't read the rest of it... :P) Yesterday's Inkigayo! And the cute KyuHae moment, ahh, I think I'm going to cry *sniff sniff* it's been too long, awh <33 My KyuHae heart is healed. I got an idea for a fanfic. I won't do it though, because my beta doesn't approve of that awesome and oh so perfect pairing, haha :P (She doesn't know what's good, tsk tsk >-<)

Poko24Makashi - yeah, he is. Not for long though! He's the smartass after all, isn't he! Tell u what, he was just out of his normal shape due to the permanent tiredness. Yup, that's right, it explains everything >:]

haleeann - mwahaha, I wouldn't be surprised if he believed that, to be honest, haha xD I shouldn have made him so dense in it, aish, I won't forgive myself... But it was so fitting! :p Anyway, there will be the return of the genius soon >:D

EverlastingShawol - you know you inspired this chapter, right? I mean, it isn't hard to figure that out seeing as I used at least two phrases from your last comment xD Bunnies aren't always Puffy, remembre that! :p

Anyway, comment and subscribe!

~love, puppysauruss ^-^v