~02~

The Dance Master... or not? ~~HIATUS~~

length: 1133 words


 

"I am NOT doing this" was the first thing that left Kyuhyun's mouth the next morning. "You can leave and cancel the dancing school or whatever" Kyuhyun buried his head back in his cushions.
 
"Come on, Kyu, don't be like that, wake up" Heechul tried.
 
"..."
 
"I'll make something delicious for you" the second attempt...
 
"..." ...fail.
 
"There'll be a lot of fans" Kyu looked at him thoughtfully for a moment and turned his head back to the wall.
 
"...okay. I'll let you play StarCraft at my laptop until yours is repaired" sighed the manager, being sure that this was his last chance.
 
"Arrgh, ok, get out, I'll get dressed" groaned Kyuhyun, feeling mad at Heechul for knowing him like that and at himself for not being able to deny himself his favourite game.
 
Well, that doesn't mean the school won't kick him out, right? He had honestly tried learning how to dance, a long long time ago, but everyone agreed, with him on the top, that he just wasn't meant to dancing.
 
"So where's this 'something delicious', hm?" asked Kyuhyun in slightly better mood while entering kitchen.
 
"Psh, you didn't wake up when I... What is that?" Heechul looked at him with terrified eyes.
 
"Clothes?" since Kyuhyun already knew what all that was about (higher IQ than Newton's, remember?), he just shrugged, sat at the table and waited for his food. Food, that was the real blessing in the world. Was it even possible to live without it? He didn't think so. Food was not only something important to be alive but also something you had to enjoy and treasure. There are so many different kinds of food! The French cuisine, pizza, spaghetti, traditional Korean meals... He could write a ballad about food. Why hadn't he thought about it earlier? And name it "The Food" or "The Hymn of Food" or even "My biggest lov..."
 
"Yah! Are you even listenning?" Kyuhyun wasn't, which didn't go unnoticed. "From now on you aren't allowed to eat that much, understand? So stop drooling and listen to me!"
 
"What do you mean?" Kyuhyun's eyes yet again widened in shock. Seriously, how was Heechul doing this?
 
"You have to be fit to be able to dance" Heechul shrugged. "Anyway, go and change this instant, young men! You are not going to dance in a SUIT!" was Kyuhyun imagining it or his manager sounded a little exasperated?
 
"Wow, how did you figure that out, you genius" said the singer rolling his eyes and grabbed a bag from under his chair.
 
"I swear, I will kill you some beautiful day. When you stop earning so much money, to be more precise. I'll just cancel every appointment without you knowing, take the knife..."
 
"Why don't you take the knife now? I'm hungry!" Heechul glared at him. "...Hyung-nim" and Kyuhyun sent him innocent smile number 64.
 
"Don't show me that perfect teeth of yours. I've already ordered food, it'll be here any minute" after that Heechul continued to around and Kyuhyun continued to ingore him in favour of sleeping some more minutes.
 
***
 
"We're here" Heechul announced.
 
Kyuhyun looked up from his lyrics and opened his mouth. This. Place. Was. Huge. Seriously, what was Heechul even thinking? What about his IMAGE? There will be hundreds of people! Thay can't see his parody of dancing or he'll be ruined! Kyuhyun turned his head to his hyung.
 
"Don't look so scared, honey. We're going to that section" and he pointed at smaller and more colorful building next to the huge one. "That's the children section" he explained after noticing Kyuhyun's surprised expression.
 
"What."
 
"Yeah, you said it yourself, that you can't even pretend to dance. So you're going to learn from the very beginning" Kyuhyun wasn't sure if he should laugh or cry. The only positive thing was that there didn't seem to be many people.
 
As they entered the hall, Heechul went straight to the receptionist to settle everything while Kyuhyun decided to see exactly how small those children were in here. He looked into one classroom and noticed a very handsome man teaching very cute children some moves. They looked really adorable, and the dance seemed to be easy enough. Maybe this won't be such a total failure he thought and decided to face the future a little more optymistic.
 
***
 
"Why can't you do it right?! It's the simplest thing in the world!! Just. Do. It!" oh how wrong he was.
 
After changing into his loose t-shirt and baggy pants (Heechul's choice) he was told to sit for a while and watch the kids dancing their today's choreography. Then the teacher (which name, as he learned, was Yunho) told them to take a break and called Kyuhyun only to show him the choreography himself in a slow motion and ask him to repeat it. Kyuhyun did it. Wrong. Kyuhyun did it again. Wrong again. Kyuhyun started again and again and again. (Wrong.) At his umpteenth attempt, after two moves, Yunho exploded.
 
 
That's how he found himself on the floor, with all his body sweating and aching and his head feeling slightly dizzy. At that point of time he just wanted to get it over with so he messed up the dance completely intentionally and purposely. Was that what Heechul wanted? Then he saw it and now he can finally leave the subject and never bring it up again.
 
"FOR GOD'S SAKE! I'm not teaching him anymore! Take him from my eyes or I swear, it won't end good! I don't want to see him ever again!" Yuhnho yelled with frustration and then called his favourite kid, Taemin, to calm himself down and work with someone who actually have both legs and both arms in their right places.
 
"God, Kyuhyun, you're such a difficult idol to take care of" whined Heechul while helping Kyuhyun to stand up. "Come on, before this hot guy kills us both."
 
They went straight to the car without even bothering to change clothes.
 
"Okay, so maybe that wasn't such a great idea..." Heechul said thoughtfully.
 
"See? I told you!" Kyuhyun saw a very close victory in his mind. Maybe now he can finally finish those stupid love song lyrics and start working on the Food ones.
 
"Yeah, this is not gonna work, we need to think of something else" yes, ladies and gentlemen, you can see the victory of the most brilliant human living in this world. Du du dum, drums, please... "I know! Hangeng!" aaaaand yes, my lovely audience, you were amaz... wait what? Kyuhyun thought.
 
"Wait, what?" Kyuhyun said.
 
"Hangeng! The Chinese dancer!" Heechul looked like someone who just thought of the awesomest thing in the entire Universe... which happens annoyingly often now when you think about it. "I'll call him tonight."
 
Kyuhyun groaned.
 
 

 
 
Someone is in trouble, kk :p  Once again, beta-ed by EverlastingShawol so if there are any mistakes, blame her :D
Also thanks to all of you who subscribed, I love all 8 of you, you made me so happy *3*
stay tuned for the next chapter where appears someone new >:]
 

~ love, puppysauruss ^-^v