~09~

The Dance Master... or not? ~~HIATUS~~

length: 1670 words

 


 
"Where's Heechul hyung?" asked Kyuhyun curiously while entering the living room because after he finished his 2 hours long bath, there was still a silence in the house, only TV working in the background. He easily figured that Hae was still tormenting Eunhyuk but the lack of Heechul's presence was kind of striking. He hasn't seen his manager since the moment he left Kyuhyun and Hyukjae in the dancing room.
 
"Hm?" Sungmin only now tore his gaze away from the drama and noticed Kyuhyun. He looked confused as if he wasn't expecting him here at all. "I have no idea, he was here just now."
 
"Okay then," Kyuhyun shrugged nonchalantly. "What are you watching?"
 
"I..." Sungmin started and pretended to not see the singer motioning him to move a little so he could sit on the couch as well. "Ugh, shouldn't we look for him?"
 
"Nahh, he's fine," Kyuhyun glanced at him meaningfully. "Move a bit, will you?" he said finally after not getting any response. Sungmin looked at him cutely.
 
"There's no room in here," he made the trick with his huge eyes once again. "But what if something happened?"
 
Kyuhyun gaped at him. No room? There was like, half of the couch free! He opened his mouth to point it out but then his eyes cought a picture of Sungmin's face. Epitome of innocence. He sighed and sat on the armchair.
 
"Nahh, he's probably taking his beauty nap or whatever," he said, making himself comfortable. "Hey, is that the new drama with Choi Siwon?" Kyuhyun could swear he saw  Sungmin blushing.
 
"N-no!" the shorter man laughed nervously. "Of course not, I mean, why would I watch it? It's not like I'm some stupid girl who drools over him to her TV set, I mean, psh, I'm a guy, right, and-" he paused realizing that he was twaddling. He cleared his throat. "It's not." Yup, definitely blushing, thought Kyuhyun.
 
Fate wanted that the super star Choi Siwon decided to pick exactly this minute to appear on the screen. Shirtless. Sungmin groaned internally. (At Siwon's hottness, as well as at such awful timing.)
 
Kyuhyun chuckled, getting the feeling that he knows what it's all about.
 
"Yeah, so what were we talking about?" Sungmin was determined to go through that conversation with his pride. Or what was left of it anyway.
 
"About you watching Choi Siwon's latest dra-" Kyuhyun started, wanting to tease Sungmin a little bit because it wasn't normal for anyone to look THIS adorable when being teased.
 
"For God's sake!" Sungmin shouted red on his face. "I didn't! I was just... running through TV programs! Yes, running through TV programs." He finished right when the pink started to appear on the tips of his ears.
 
Kyuhyun grinned.
 
"Well, I must say I feel offended now," what was with him today? Why was he being this friendly to that guy? "I thought you were a fan of mine, not some movie star..." his voice trailed effectively.
 
"What a bullsh-" Sungmin reacted instinctively. "- I mean, who told you about that?" good God, his acting was perfect. He had always thought he would do great in movies or theaters, preferably musicals, if it wasn't for that... stupid, idiotic, cocky, overconfident bastard, that son of a- Sungmin stopped his thoughts. He shouldn't swear like that in his head. He'll save it for the day when he could tell it all at his face... which will happen the last day of their 'outing' as Eunhyuk had called it.
 
"Eunhyuk?" for one terrible second Sungmin was sure that he had said it all aloud. Then he realised Kyuhyun was just answering his question and he sighed with relief. "He said you knew everything about me" Kyuhyun announced smugly.
 
Sungmin smiled to himself, silently praising Eunhyuk for his not-really-lying skills.
 
"Yeah, well, kind of," he purposely ingnored Kyuhyun's slightly confused expression. "So!" he chirped remembering about something. "What about Heechul? You should really go look for him while I..." he glanced at TV. "...I'll continue my totally-pointless-effect-of-boredom running through the stations." huge eyes mode: on. (Thank you God for such blessing, how can other people manage to I live without it?)
 
"Why should I? You do it if you want," tired Kyuhyun = lazy Kyuhyun
 
"He's not my manager... Kyuhyun-sshi" he added, seeing that the singer had no intentions of looking at him and that kind of was ruining his plan. "I'm really worried about him."
 
The singer finally threw a glance at Sungmin. "...fine. I'm going."
 
When Kyuhyun was out of the room 15 minutes later (he was allowed to around for at least those 15 minutes now, wasn't he!), he could hear the volume of Siwon's voice turning up. He smirked and went to his room. He hadn't considered looking for his hyung, not for a minute. Not even this guy's pretty face can make him want to find Kim Heechul when he finally wasn't around bothering him.
 
He headed to find his suitcase instead. When he was opening it, he heard the bells ringing, the angels' choirs singing in their most beautiful voices, the orchestra of 100 musicians playing, the almost too bright light coming from the object of his eternal love and adoration.
 
His Laptop.
 
His laptop that he hadn't had a chance to touch since they set off from Seoul, which maybe was, like, two days ago, but for him it felt like two very very VERY long years. No, wait, centuries. Yeah, that's a good word.
 
In his extasy, he merely noticed the lack of sheets on his bed, he lied down on it nonetheless, with his precious baby in his hands. He opened it and started the definitely best strategy game in the whole Universe. With his eyes on the screen, he didn't spot anything weird at all, which would be impossible to imagine in a normal, not StarCraft-deprived state. Being the perfectionist he is? Not a chance. But, well, his state couldn't be exactly called normal at this concrete moment, so he just blissfully waited for the game to open, not sensing anything wrong.
 
Huh, what the heck? he thought after a moment and pressed the reset. Five minutes later he did that again. And again. Then the hell occured.
 
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" did the people in town hear him? "WHYYYYYY?!?!" if not before, now they decisively did.
 
When the startled Donghae, wasted Eunhyuk, sleepy (but still beautiful) Heechul and always cute Sungmin crossed the door, they saw what no one before ever did. They saw Cho Kyuhyun, the famous ballad singer, the sensation of past three years, the one whom some called a statue due to his known everywhere ability to hide any emotion that didn't quite fit his songs, this Cho Kuhyun...
 
...laying on the floor in fetal position, hugging his knees and once every few seconds wiping his face. He looked almost like a terrified baby, add a finger in his mouth and we have the perfect picture. But, of course, even in that situation he had to maintain the broken pieces of his image. In front of him they saw his laptop. It was opened and on the screen there were some numbers. No, wait, not numbers actually, it was just a lot of zeros.
 
Heechul was the first one to recover from the shock. He walked over to his idol and shut the laptop; Kyuhyun looked up at him and even though Heechul knew perfectly well it was just SO stupid and exaggerated (and so like Kuhyun), he pitied the singer.
 
Donghae, who also woke up, approached his friend.
 
"Kyuhyunnie," he started. Kyuhyun's gaze slid from Heechul to Donghae. "It's not the end of the world, you know" he tried.
 
No reaction.
 
"Crying is not good for your skin, Kyu," he tried once more. "Come on, it's gonna be okay" Donghae sent him his big smile that never failed to cheer Kyuhyun up.
 
"Oh please!" snapped Heechul finally, realizing just to what extent of a nonsencial sitauation it was. "It's not like your family died! We're not in fire! Actually, it should be me to get into depression, I mean, look at my hair! It's a total mess, not to mention it's your fault, so don't act like some ing brain damaged kid because of a stupid game!" he scoffed.
 
That seemed to finally work as Kyuhyun's eyes narrowed and he let go of his knees.
 
"StarCraft is NOT a stupid game!" he snarled getting up.
 
Donghae sighed with relief. Now it'll only get better. Or worse, depending on the point of view. Though he should probably get the poor witnesses of the accident out since he didn't want his Hyukkie to have a trauma for the next few years.
 
"Hyukkie!" he shouted turning to him. "Come on, let's finish what we started! Oh, Sungminnie hyung, come with us, it'll be fun!"
 
"I'm..."
 
"Let's go!" and he dragged them out, babbling about something not important.
 
Eunhyuk, the only one who wasn't even sure what exactly had happened, was also the only one to notice the guilty expression on Sungmin's face before they left with Donghae. He decided to talk to him later.
 
Meanwhile Kyuhyun...
 
"They were all my scores!" ...wasn't going to just let the thing go. "The best ones!" he yelled.
 
"So what! You can make them again!" Heechul yelled back. "It's not like you're not able to do it in, I don't know, three weeks maybe" he rolled his eyes.
 
"I don't care, I have to have them saved so I could beat-" Kyuhyun suddenly stopped. No. He's not telling Heechul about Eunhyuk playing StarCraft - it'd only give him one more thing he could blackmail him with. "-the last two users up!" he finished.
 
"I am not dealing with you now," Heechul suddenly stated. "I'm going to wash my hair. Then we can talk. Not about StarCraft though, about your dancing," Kyuhyun groaned. "AND! It's not the end. Don't think I didn't notice those looks you're giving that pink loving guy-"
 
"-Sungmin" the singer corrected him mechanically.
 
"-yeah, exactly him," Heechul looked extremely pleased all of sudden.
 
"I'm not giving him any looks" Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at his manager's silly suspicions.
 
"Don't you?" he asked mysteriously and left the room. His words still played in Kyuhyun's head though.
 
Didn't he?
 

In my KyuMin story it's FINALLY time for some KyuMin! Hahahaha, I should have called it various SJ pairings or almost-bandfic instead of a KyuMin story, OMG, I'm such a fail >.< But you love me, my lovely 17 readers, riiiiiiiight? *doing puppy eyes*

Because I love you too, - YUPPIE, I decided to start doing comment answers (since there are like, 3 people who comment this anyway, haha :P), so here we go:
 
Poko24Makashi - yeah, they will get together... eventually :p Don't expect it too early, though, haha xD Also - the last evil one is Heechul of course! I mean, it is all his fault, isn't it >:]
 
haleeann - haha, I'm glad you like it :D Hyukkie will have to give in so he could survive, because, you know, Donghae can be very persistent when he wants to ^^
 
EverlastingShawol - I'll tell you this one thing only: you're biased! It's clearly Kyuhyun who deserves our pity xP You spotted Kibum! So proud of you. 4th episode is out! When are we going to watch it? xD
 
oh, it went faster than I thought. It should depress me TT.TT but it doesn't :P Maybe my next story will be better, haha :p
 
 
~love, puppysauruss ^-^v
 
 
PS. still spazzing over SJ's teaser photos <3 and STILL waiting for Kyu's one! They just had to release him the last day, didn't they -.-