~13~

The Dance Master... or not? ~~HIATUS~~

length: 1320


Cho Kyuhyun hated having insomnia. He honestly, sincerely did. It was a misfurtune that all his most genius ideas had to always come to him at night because then it was a sign that he won't get any sleep as, like the perfectionist that he is, he'll think it over and over again until it's perfect and flawless. Once his make up noona told him to 'stop, please, stop watching anything he's watching or playing anything he's playing at night, because she just won't manage to cover those huge shadows under his eyes'. Truth was, he had been thinking how to make his performances even better and the next day it was his most successful concert, so he hadn't paid her any attention. She had quitted her job one month later.

 
Tonight, Kyuhyun finally made up with his consciousness and decided to never ignore it ever again. He thought the situation over and came to some important conclusions. First: he's going to kill Heechul for bringing him here. (Doesn't matter which 'him' he had in mind - both were getting at his nerves.) Second: Sungmin was right, they won't kick him out because not only would Heechul lose his slave, but also Hyukjae would surely go with him and then Heechul's concept of his dancing idol would be ruined. Third: Kyuhyun was going to get revenge. Not some stupid, stealing-things revenge, but a serious one. A very very serious one.
 
The singer smirked tiredly, and, being fully aware that he'll be awaken in some 2 hours, finally fell asleep.
 
***
 
"E-excuse me... Kyuhyun-shi," Kyuhyun felt his shoulder being shaken. "Kyuhyun-shi, you should wake up."
 
He cracked an eye open and was just starting to tell Donghae to bring the breakfast upstairs but the case was... It wasn't Donghae next to his bed. It wasn't Heechul/Eunhyuk either. And as much as he would be shocked if it was Sungmin, after their yesterday's confrontation, he was even more shocked to find out that it wasn't him.
 
"Who are you?" let's face it, after 1,5 hours of sleep he didn't feel like playing 20 questions in his mind.
 
The person looked at him, his face confused, and waved his hands in a motion signaling him that he didn't understand. Kyuhyun furrowed his eyebrows.
 
"Who. Are. You?" he repeated, a lot slower and with help of gestures.
 
"Hangeng," the guy said, pointing at himself.
 
Kyuhyun considered it a success, nodded his head, and stopped paying attention to the stranger. He looked around, trying and failing to remember where did he put those pants, then he shrugged and took another pair from the drawer. When he was just about to take his pajamas shirt off, he paused.
 
"You still here?" he asked.
 
Another confused stare. Kyuhyun sighed and pointed to the door.
 
"Get out," he hoped it was clear enough to understand. This guy was starting to really irritate him. Hangeng seemed to get the meaning this time and turned to get out of the room.
 
"Hankyung-ah!"
 
Now who? thought Kyuhyun in his still sleepy mind. Then he noticed the guy looking up.
 
"Yah! Hankyung-ah! Have you woken Kyuhyun up?" Heechul's face appeared in the door. "Oh, good, then come down, the breakfast isn't going to make itself." he said and disappeared again.
 
"Isn't this Sungmin's duty?" the singer murmured to himself while dressing. "I guess hyung found himself a new pray," he threw a glance at Hangeng. "I feel for you. Though you don't understand anything, so maybe it's not going to be such a hell for you as it is for me..." he paused. "Was. As it was for me, and- Why are you nodding?" Kyuhyun asked suspiciously, seeing the other guy nodding and smiling under his nose.
 
Hangeng tilted his head to the left than to the right, like a lost puppy found in the park would.
 
"You're not supposed to be nodding if you don't understand what I'm saying. You're not supposed to dislike Heechul if you can't understand his awfuly irritating talking also."
 
The stranger only grinned in response.
 
"You get all what I'm saying, don't you," Kyuhyun smirked. "Ohhh, it's going to be fun."
 
"Don't tell Heechul-shi though, he doesn't know that I-"
 
"Don't worry," interrupted him Kyu. "I wasn't planning to. So, about the breakfast?"
 
Hangeng smiled. "I'll see what I can do for you."
 
***
 
It turned out that Hangeng vel. Hankyung was the dancer that Heechul had tried to contact long time ago and that had told them about Eunhyuk. He and Hyukjae have been friends since forever as they called it, more or less since the moment that Eunhyuk also got acquainted with some guy who went by the name U-know (stupid nickname if you ask Kyuhyun), as the three of them had started a dance club that was apparently very famous in Seoul. The other part of the story was that Sungmin, who had been friends with Hyukjae even longer, got to know the other two some time later and they had discovered a great talent in him - though what exactly kind of talent it was, Sungmin forbade them to tell. Kyuhyun made a mental note to ask Eunhyuk about that later, when they'll be alone.
 
It also turned out that Hangeng was an outstanding cook! Kyuhyun would gladly hire him as his personal one if it wasn't for the fact that unfortunetely he was there to help Hyukjae with a dancing disaster which was obviously him. But seriously, the fried rice that he had made was just too tasty to be real and Kyuhyun ate almost three bowls of it until Heechul threatened him to never make breakfast again and start the daily portion of food from dinner if he doesn't stop gaining millions of calories now. It worked.
(Kyuhyun secretely checked later, he gained only one and a half kilo, psh, Heechul was exaggerating like always.) 
 
***
 
"Are you ing kidding me?!" yelled Sungmin barging into his room while he was resting after the first dance session with the Chinese which went surprisingly well since Kyuhyun's mind finally wasn't preoccupied with anything else and he was being happy about his serious revenge that... that had Sungmin coming to his room right now.
 
Kyuhyun grinned mischeviously. "I don't know what-"
 
"You know perfectly well what I'm talking about!" groaned Sungmin exasperatedly.
 
"I do?" smirk was back on his face.
 
"You ing idiot! You ! You... you monster!" 
 
Sungmin was on the verge of tears but Kyuhyun had decided earlier that he wasn't going to fall for this guy's little acts.
 
"Monster? How can you call me that?" he threw a hand to his forehead in an obviously fake desperation. "So many people would disagree with you. In fact, my fans could actually kill you, you know, they really love m-"
 
"Shut up!" Sungmin narrowed his eyes. "I ing understand your anger, I ing understand everything but why Mr. Snuggle?! You should have, I don't know, hide my underwear or change my shampoo into toothpaste, but this? What had he ever done to you?! He's innoc- STOP LAUGHING YOU BASTARD!"
 
Kyuhyun fell on the ground. Oh, he was such aaaaaaaaa genius! Mwahahahaha, he wouldn't have told that the evil cutie would freak out over a simple plush bunny.
 
"B-but," he tried to tell in between his laughters. "hahhaha, you know, it has moustache anyway!"
 
"It's him not 'it'!" Sungmin shouted. "And he doesn't have moustache! This is called whiskers!"
 
"I don't see any difference..."
 
"You used ing permanent marker! I'll never clean it enough and now Mr. Snuggle will have stupid marker moustache for the rest of his life!"
 
"Life?" Kyuhyun snorted. "You do know it's not alive, right? And come on, it fits him."
 
Sungmin gaped.
 
"Is this how you want it to be?" he asked dangerously.
 
Kyuhyun only raised an eyebrow.
 
"Fine. If you think what I was doing before was vexing, then you're going to have that opinion fixed."
 
"And what you're going to do, huh? Paint my childhood Teddy Bear?" he laughed at his own remark.
 
Sungmin narrowed his eyes once again and suddenly smirked.
 
"Fine, if that's what you want, then it's officially a war!"
 

Yeah, I waited for AFF to return our chapters/comments/subscribers but since it isn't, I decided to reupload this one :)

By the way, I joined Anderchuu's 30 Day Drabble Challenge today! :D Check it out, here's the link: 30 Day SJ Drabble Challenge mwahaha, let's see if I can do that :p
 
~love, puppysauruss ^-^v