~01~

The Dance Master... or not? ~~HIATUS~~

length: 869 words


 
 
Nothing happens without a reason. Sun shines so that all beings on earth can live, rain drops so that those beings don't shrivel, small animals are meant to be eaten by bigger ones that are in turn meant to be eaten by people, poor people are poor for rich people to be rich, no one is no one for someone to be someone and so on. Everything has its reason and everybody knows that, the whole world knows that, people from cities like New York know that, poor African children know that as well. Of course, the mastermind, the genius with IQ higher than Newton's (or so he thinks) knows that, too, but that absolutely doesn't mean that the sudden lack of the centre of his life didn't piss said genius off.
 
"WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO MY LAPTOP?!" yelled no other than the famous Cho Kyuhyun. He was met with silence. "HYUNG!"
 
"I have no idea what you're talking about." Heechul rolled his eyes seemingly uninterested and grinned, ruining the effect.
 
"I know it was you... Just. Give me the pieces and. I'll repair it. Somehow." Kyuhyun had to stop to take a breath a couple of times, so that he wouldn't insult his very own manager. He was desperate and knew that one wrong word and he can kiss his love goodbye. He wasn't going to allow that to happen.
 
"Kyu, Kyu, Kyu. You're acting like a child, tsk" the older one paused and smirked. "I'll give it back." he said suddenly.
 
"..." the singer knew his manager too well to buy that so he just waited.
 
"I'll give it back IF you do what I suggest" aaaaand BAM. Just like he predicted. There was always some kind of a hook with Heechul. Kyuhyun sighed.
 
"Go on."
 
Heechul's expression changed from evil to victorious. AND evil. Yeah, after all those years Kyuhyun came to conclusion that it was simply a permanent element in Heechul's face, it just never ever vanished and he personally didn't know anyone that could claim having seen Kim Heechul smirk-less. And although no one ever witnessed it, it was said that he was smirking even in his sleep. That led the singer to wonder what kind of dreams could he actually have. He once asked his manager about it. Cho Kyuhyun wasn't easily caught off guard or scared, really. But after seeing Heechul's face right before he was going to answer... Kyuhyun shivered. No. He didn't want to remember that.
 
"So?" he said after a few moments of silence.
 
"Don't get so worked up" Heechul rolled his eyes once again. (Kyuhyun can swear, some day his eyes will just roll inside his head and never come back to their normal position) "It's not really so complicated. And it's for your own benefits" he paused once again.
 
"Hyung! Just tell me what it is and give me back the pieces or don't tell me and give me them anyway! Don't leave your sentences hanging in the air like a freaking levitating Buddhist monk!"
 
"Oh, okay, okay, calm down, kid! Psh, what a times that I can't even try to build an atmosphere..." Heechul mumbled to himself and cleared his throat. "So I was doing my job like a fantastic manager that I am, and had this thought. You have your fanbase that can't exactly be called small, right? But it can't be called huge either and as your manager I have to come up with things that can change that. Therefore I was watching some awesome show that you weren't in because you thought it would be stupid and it ended being a big success. I don't know why I even bother listenning to you when it's clear that you shuld be the one listening to me..."
 
"Back to the topic, hyung, back to the topic" Kyuhyun, who was now slightly interested (even though when asked, he would definitely deny such thing), cut him off. It was a well known fact that while Heechul was who he was, when it came to work, he was one with the best ideas in the whole showbiz...
 
"Yeah, in short, you should try dance music" ...or not.
 
Kyuhyun was really going to just laugh it off, take his laptop to repair and have a nice long gaming time but something in Heechul's eyes told him that he was being dead serious.
 
"Hyung" he started. "You just can't... And I am a ballad sing-- My voice... Dancing... Singing AND dancing..." Kyuhyun was apparently too shocked to come up with any coherent argument. "Tell me you're kidding, please tell me it's April Fool’s Day" he whined miserably.
 
"Nope" his awesome and amazing, the best of bests manager laughed. "Don't worry, you can't be possibly so bad at dancing that you couldn't learn some easy moves, everybody can do it" he said cheerfully. "We're going to dancing school tomorrow, don't be late!"
 
With that Heechul left the room, leaving speechless Kyuhyun on the floor. The singer didn't even notice when the news made him kneel; he couldn't believe that after years spent together his manager still didn't know better about his dancing skills. A lack of them actually.
 
I'm doomed. 
 
 

 

so that's the first chapter :] Somebody likey? Beta-ed by EverlastingShawol so if there are some mistakes, blame her :D

~ love, puppysauruss ^-^v