His House Visit

Opposites Attract

Two days before the submission of the documentary film, G.na decided to move the deadline. The class was thankful for the announcement.

G.na: Mr. Lee, have you finished your project?

L.joe: Anio. I'll just meet Naeun at their house.

G.na: Oh. That would be good, please extend my greetings to her.

L.joe: Nae. (smiles)

Everytime he would speak, the attention of the girls is on him. It's like every word that he said was being memorized by them. And they would go crazy whenever he smile, since it only happens rarely.

L.joe's POV: I'm really dead! How can I meet her? I don't even know her address. Aish~ this is quite burdensome.

 

The first thing that he needs to do is to search for the house of Naeun. He tried to contact Chunji but he's not answering so he went to see Hayoung.

L.joe: You're Hayoung right?

Hayoung: Nae.

L.joe: Give me Naeun's address.

Hayoung: Wae?

L.joe: It's none of your business already. Just give it to me.

Hayoung: Can't you say please?

L.joe: Fine. Jebal.

She gave the address to him, after that L.joe left without even thanking her for the efforts.

Hayoung: Aish~men nowadays didn't respect girls. They do look good and flawless but still they don't have manners.

 

Before going to Naeun's house, L.joe decided to buy something good for his visit. He went to the market and bought fruits and rice cakes. L.joe: I hope this will be enough. He was about to knock at the door but someone opened it.

L.joe: Annyeonghaseyo!

Naeun's mom: Oh, this good looking young man.

Doctor: Naeun's suitor?

L.joe: Ani. I'm her classmate. Is she inside?

Naeun's mom: Nae. She just finished her check up. Come inside.

[inside the house]

He sat at the couch at the living room. The living room is indeed simple yet lovely to look at. It's full of photos of the whole family and childhood photos of the one and only daughter Naeun.

Naeun's mom: Make yourself comfortable, i'll prepare a food for you. Naeun, someone's looking for you.

Naeun came out of her room, and surprisingly looked at L.joe.

Naeun: Oh, annyeong. What's your problem?

L.joe: Isn't it obvious? A house visit.

Naeun: (looked at her side and whispered at herself) aish~ i'm gonna die because of this kid.

L.joe: Yah! I've heard that.

Naeun: Jinjja? I didn't say anything.

L.joe: are you sure? (took steps closer to her)

Naeun: Yah, this is my house. And i really didn't say a thing.

L.joe: (brought his face to her) jinjja?

Naeun who kept on moving backwards, took a wrong move and slipped on the floor.

L.joe: (laughs)

Naeun: Yah! Don't laugh.

L.joe: (lend his hand to her)

Naeun gave her hand to him, but unfortunately when she was about to stand she slipped once again making L.joe fall too. L.joe was above her. The two didn't know what to do, they gave each other eye contacts. Naeun's heart was like thump.thump.thump. L.joe felt the same way too. Suddenly, Chunji came. The two hurriedly stood and fixed theirselves.

Chunji: Seriously, what are you two doing?

L.joe: You got it wrong bro. She slipped and i was just helping her.

Chunji: Is that true?

Naeun: Nae. Aigoo, my waist hurts.

Without any words, Chunji came towards her and carried her. He make her sit at the couch. Naeun was speechless, and L.joe was like being jealous. Naeun's mom came with good delights on a tray.

Naeun: Eomma, Chunji's here.

Chunji: Annyeonghaseyo Eomma!

Naeun's mom: Oh, our flower boy. Annyeonghaseyo! Take a seat.

L.joe: (gave the fruits & rice cakes to Naeun) here.

Naeun: Ohh. Gomawo!

Chunji obviously wants to get the attention of Naeun so he kept on making moves.

Chunji: Naeun-ahh. Here, have a bite. (feeding her)

Naeun: ahhh~ (opened ) its yummy.

L.joe: Uhm. When are we going to start filming?

Naeun: I think it would be better if we start tomorrow.

L.joe: Ok.

Chunji: Yah, drink this. (lend the glass to her)

Naeun: Gomawo oppa.

L.joe: So, see you tomorrow?

Chunji: Already leaving?

L.joe: Nae. Need to meet the boys.

Chunji: Uhm. I'll go with you.

L.joe: Kajak?

The two men bid farewell to Naeun & her mom. Its been awkward being with two men who looked like suitors.

Naeun's mom: Who's your bet among the two?

Naeun: Mwo?

Naeun's Mom: Chunji or L.joe?

Naeun: Eomma!

Mom: Just kidding. (pinched her cheeks)