Start of Something New?

Opposites Attract

[Naeun's Room]

Her day just brighten up after what have happened earlier. Her sad eyes are now actually gleaming like diamonds because of happiness. Maybe for others, what have happened was only a small thing but for her it's a big thing. She even don't know why she feel happy after L.joe treated her so good today. Thinking how he save her, how he brought her into that place , how he spread her hands, covered , commanded her to do this and that, and how he opened up how he felt. She just realized that just by those thoughts, she's already smiling.

 

After she took a half bath, she change her clothes. Face her mirror, brushed her long hair while reminiscing what happened over and over again. Just by seeing her like that, you can tell that she's in love. This is the first time that she became like this. She happily lay on her bed, put her headset on. Listened to "Apink's I Don't Know". The lights in her room were turned off, she closed her eyes but it won't. She can't sleep that night, she thought that maybe she's really inlove with him.

 

The next day, she woke up with a huge smile that almost cover her face. She hurriedly went out of her room without even fixing her bed or her self. She saw her mom preparing their breakfast, and her dad reading the newspaper. She rush towards them, and hugged them tightly. Kiss them endlessly on their cheeks. Her parents were clueless, but they are happy to see her like that before they'll leave. She apologized to them for the way she acted yesterday and promised them to be a good girl while they are not yet around. His father's phone rang. It's an urgent call, and the news brought by the caller was the departure was moved today instead of having it a day after tomorow.

 

Appa: I'm leaving today.

Naeun: (sad) I'll be alright appa! I'm a strong girl!

Appa: And your mom, needs to go with me today.

Eomma: Mwo?

Naeun: I understand. I already learned a lesson yesterday. (smile)

She helped her parents packed their things, then after preparing they give her instructions and her allowance. After their driver came, they left. She feel quite sad but she kept on cheering up to avoid sadness. Not too long after her parents left, her phone rang. An unregistered number was calling her, she 's doubting whether to answer it or not. But to be sure, she answered it.

Naeun: Yoboseyo?

L.joe: Let's do the project.

Naeun: L.joe?

L.joe: Who can it be?

Naeun: Where are we going to meet?

L.joe: At the park. (ended up the call)

Naeun: Aish~ he already ended the call. Really, doesn't have manners!

 

She quickly went to her room, open her closet and picked clothes to wear.

She can't decide what to wear,  so she just picked a black & white striped sweater and a short jeans since she's also in a hurry. Her driver suggested to send her at the park but she refused to. She said that it's not that far from their home so she could just walk.  When she was already on her way to the park, Chunji noticed her and called her.

 

Chunji: Naeun-ah!

Naeun: Oh. Oppa. Annyeong!

Chunji: Where are you going?

Naeun: At the park.

Chunji: Can I go with you?

Naeun: Ah. uhm. .

Before she could say anything L.joe came and answered the question of Chunji.

L.joe: Ani.

Naeun: Mwo?

L.joe: Yaa! I've been waiting for you there for so long! Next time, be on time. Get it?

Chunji: L.joe-ah. Don't shout at her. And why can't i join you?

L.joe: Bro, it's for our project, nothing else. We should do it together. Right? (faced her)

Naeun: Ah. N-na-nae. (he pulled her)

L.joe: Let's go.

Naeun: Yaa! My wrist! Oh, annyeong Chunji oppa!

 

Chunji's POV:

Ugh. I'm really bothered with the relationship of Naeun with L.joe. Their getting closer and closer to each other because of that stupid project! I'm hating it so much! I hope they will not fall for each other.. If she only know how much i love her.

 

L.joe's walking so fast while holding her wrist. It seems like he wanted to be away from Chunji.

Naeun: Yaa! Stop walking!

L.joe: What's your problem?

Naeun: I should be the one to ask you that? Where are we going by the way?

L.joe: I don't know.

Naeun: Yaa~ Yaa~ Calling me and saying that I should hurry, and now you're saying you don't know where are we going? You're driving me insane!

L.joe: Come with me. (walks)

Naeun: Where are we going this time?

L.joe: Stop asking questions, ok? Just follow me.

Naeun: Nae.

 

This time they stopped in front of a motorcycle. He wear his helmet and give the other helmet to her. She just looked at him blankly.

L.joe: Hey, wear this? (giving the helmet)

Naeun: Oh.

L.joe: What are you still doing there? Aren't you going to ride?

Naeun: (wear the helmet) I'm not used of riding motorcycles.. and i'm wearing short jeans.

L.joe: Aish~ Why wear that kind of clothes.

Naeun: You told me to hurry  that's why i just randomly picked this.

L.joe: (gave her his jacket) Tie this to your waist so you can cover your legs.

She did what he said. Then rode at the motorcycle.

Naeun: Oppa~ please drive safely and slowly. (in a cute voice)

L.joe: (smirked) Put your arms around my waist.

Naeun: Mwo?

L.joe: Just do it!

Naeun: Nae.

He started to drive.

L.joe: Are you feeling comfortable now?

Naeun: Nae. (blush)

He drove in a medium speed then at the high speed. She tightly hugged his back. And once again he felt the warm embrace of his lovely girl for the second time. Then he just realized that he was already blushing because of that hug.