A Night with Him

Opposites Attract

After driving for how many minutes, they arrived and stopped in front of a big house.

L.joe: Get off.

Naeun: Nae. (get off the motorcycle & took off her helmet)

L.joe: Now, i'm going in and you stay here.

Naeun: Nae. uhmm. Is this your house?

L.joe: Wae?

Naeun: Just curious.

L.joe: It's not important. (turn his back at her & walked)

Naeun: Tss. I really want to punch this guy!

She just stood there and observed the surroundings, well she's quite concious seeing only few houses there. It seems like this place is only exclusive for high class families. Not so far away, she saw a car coming. The car stopped in front of the house. Then a girl wearing a white floral dress above the knee, and sporting a short bob hair cut went out the car. The girl was no other than Yookyung, L.joe's cousin. She just came back from the states.

Yookyung: Annyeonghaseyo!

Naeun: Ah. . Annyeonghaseyo!

Yookyung: Do you need help?

Naeun: Ani. . I'm just waiting for L.joe inside. (smiles)

Yookyung: I see. Why didn't you come in?

Naeun: He told me to just wait here.

Yookyung: That guy. Being rude to a pretty chingu. Come with me. (grabbed her hand)

Naeun: Uhh. Uhmm. Ani. I'll just wait here.

Yookyung: Don't worry, you're very welcome in this house.

They went in, maids in blue uniforms greeted them as the door opened.

Yookyung: Pls. assist her, give her something to eat and drink. I'm going to grandma's room.

Maids: Nae.

Yookyung: I'll be back chingu. Feel at home. (smiles)

Naeun: Nae. Kamsahamnida.

She was assisted by two maids at the living room. She was about to sit at the couch when L.joe came, walking down the stairs holding a gray laptop.

L.joe: Yah, why are you here?

Naeun: Ah. Uhm.

Yookyung: I let her in. (appeared from the kitchen)

L.joe: Yoo- yoo- yookyung?

Yookyung: Who can it be? Hi there cousin!

L.joe: When did you come back?

Yookyung: Just this morning. Oh by the way, i didn't know that you already have a new girl.

Naeun: Ani. Ani. He isn't my boyfriend!

L.joe: Yah! Kyung, stop talking nonsense!

Yookyung: I see. But to be honest, you look good together.

Naeun & L.joe stare at each other then there was silence. Yookyung smiled and teases them again.

Yookyung: Are you sure that you aren't lovers?

Naeun & L.joe: Of course!

Yookyung: Ok. Ok, got it. Uhm, Naeun right?

Naeun: Nae.

Yookyung: I'm Yookyung, his cousin. Are you going to stay here?

Naeun: Ani.

Yookyung: But it's raining. I suggest you two should just stay here and just leave tomorrow. (smiles)

Naeun: (looks outside) Omo.

L.joe: Yah, we can't leave so we'll just stay here. (talking to naeun)

Yookyung: Good! I'll let the maids prepare your room Naeun. She was forced to stay there since it's raining. After eating dinner with them, she took a half bath and change clothes. Yookyung let her borrow clothes. She stayed in a room full of hello kitty stuffs. It's already 10:00 pm but she still can't sleep. She went outside her room and went to the kitchen. She get a glass and poured water in it. Then she directly went at the veranda of the house.

Naeun: The view here is seriously the best! (talking to herself ) i wish Hayoungie could see this. (sigh)

L.joe: (suddenly popped out of nowhere) Yah.

Naeun: (frightened) Eomma!

L.joe: Why are you here?

Naeun: Yah, you scared me! Uhm. I can't sleep. How about you?

L.joe: Same. Naeun: (Suddenly laughs)

L.joe: Wae?

Naeun: Nothing.

L.joe: Yah, tell me.

Naeun: What if i don't?

L.joe: I will kick you out of this house.

Naeun: I thought this isn't your house?

L.joe: Yah, just tell me!

Naeun: Just don't mind it. (turn her back at him)

L.joe: Yah! (grab her arm, pull her close and make her face him)

There was silence. They are looking on each others eyes. Both of their heart thumps fast. They we're even blushing.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

--->Author's Note: To my beloved readers, sorry if i haven't updated my fanfic for such a long time. I've been busy at school that's why. Don't worry since its already our sembreak, i'll update more. And also sorry, if it seems like there's no spaces. . 'Cuz right now, i'm only using my phone. But if i get the chance to use our computer, i'll edit & fix everything. Hoping for your consideration. :)) <3