Getting To Know Each Other Better

Opposites Attract

[ClassRoom]

G.na: Class, we'll have an urgent meeting right now. So, I'll be dismissing you early. Make sure that you'll use your vacant time wisely, ok?

Class: Nae. We'll make our project.

G.na: Ok, that would be very good. 

 

NaEun: (poked L.joe) Kaja?

L.joe: (No Response)
NaEun: (whisper) Aish~ He's now back to his old self. He's just kind when I'm sick. Tsk
L.joe: Yah, What are you whispering there? 
NaEun: Ohh~ I didn't say anything Mr. Lee!
L.joe: I know you said something
NaEun: I'm just singing! Lalalala~ Like that.
L.joe: (stood up and carry his bag)
NaEun: Yah, where are you going?
L.joe: Didn't you say, you want to film?
NaEun: ah.. Oh, jinja? Daebak!(carry her stuffs)
L.joe: Michigetda. (smirked)
 
[Child Care Center]
NaEun: Let's introduce ourselves to them.
L.joe: I don't want to. You do it yourself.
NaEun: Remember, we're groupmates. 
L.joe: (pushed her in the front) Do it.
NaEun: YAH! (faced the children) Oh, Annyeongahaseyo! Chonun Son NaEun imnida. 
Children: Eonnie, is he your namja chingu?
NaEun:OH! Anio! Anio! He's not. He's L.joe. 
 
She instructed the kids and get to know them better. She started filming by asking them quite sensitive questions in a good way. No doubt, she became close to the children since she likes kids so much that she even dreamt of becoming a kindergarten teacher. The kids requested to play games, and NaEun granted it.
 
Children: Eonnie, let oppa join the game.

NaEun: Mr. Lee, please join. (smile)

L.joe: No, I don't want. You can play it well even without me.

Children: Eonnie, call him oppa so he will join.

NaEun: Ani, I don't want.

Children: Eonnie!

NaEun: Yah, L.joe-oppa. I will punch you if you will not join. 

L.joe: Yah, I don't want. 

NaEun: Ok, kids. He didn't want so let's just do it. 

 

They played the game without him. Although he was just at the back, he can't deny the fact that he's closely watching NaEun. Her Smile, her black and long hair, her milky skin. Everything about her was perfect. He can't explain his feeling, but when he's with her something inside him is changing.

A kid tripped while they were playing and she cried in pain. The game stopped.

Kid: Eomma! Huhuhuh

NaEun: Eonnie's here. Now calm, is it too painful?

L.joe: Isn't it obvious? She's crying, so she's in pain right now.

Naeun: Yah, stop irritating me. Hold the videocam.

L.joe: What are you going to do?

NaEun: I'm gonna get a first aid kit, isn't it obvious?

(get her bag) here it is.This won't take long, ok? Just calm and relax.

Kid: Eonnie, I'm scared.

NaEun: Don't be scared, just close your eyes and hold into my shoulders, ok?

Kid: Nae.

NaEun kneeled down, she applied cotton with alcohol to the knee of the child. And lastly, she placed a cute bandage on the wound.

Naeun: Now, open your eyes. Is it painful?

Kid: Anio. Kamsahamnida Eonnie. 

NaEun: Cheonmaneyo little girl. (smile)

She checked the time and talked to L.joe who was staring at her at the videocam's screen. 

NaEun: It's already time. Let's bid farewell to them. Yah. Are you listening?

L.joe: Mwo?

NaEun: We're leaving.

L.joe: Oh, nae.

 

The two bid farewell and thank everyone for their time. NaEun, who's hungry invited him to eat. 

NaEun: Ahh~ Such  a tiring day. Let's eat?

L.joe: (no response and just kept on walking)

NaEun: Aish~ this guy. What's wrong on earth? I'm being nice to him eventhough he's not nice to me. (sigh)

She sat on a bench, massage her own hands. L.joe, stopped and walk towards her. He removed his headset on, and talked.

L.joe: Let's go.

NaEun: Let's rest for a while. I've been tired while you just kept on staying at the back awhile ago.

L.joe: Rest or Food? 

NaEun: Of course i want to have both. 

L.joe: Then, let's go. 

NaEun: Where are we going?

L.joe: At your house.

NaEun: Are you sure?

L.joe: Stop talking and just walk.

 

[At NaEun's House]

Naeun: Eomma? Eomma?

Mom: Oh, you're home.

NaEun: Our teachers have a meeting so they just dismissed us. I have someone with me. We're going to eat here.

Mom: Oh, i see. But mom is leaving. I'm meeting you dad, can you just please cook for your visitor?

NaEun: Nae, i will do a good job. Bye mom!

Mom: Take good care of my daughter, ok ?

L.joe: Nae. (bow)

NaEun: Just wait for awhile and i'll prepare our food.

 

She went to the kitchen and prepared the things that she needed. L.joe just sat at the couch, he put his headset on and listened to music. He closed his eyes and leaned on the soft couch. Just then when L.joe was relaxing, NaEun came with a tray full of foods. She placed the tray on the table, and woke up L.joe.

 

Naeun: Oppa, Wake up. 

L.joe: (opened his eyes, removed his headset)

NaEun: Let's eat. I've prepared good foods, I have Kimchi, Patbingsoo and Omelette Fried Egg. 

  

 

L.joe: I'll see if you're good in cooking. (tasted the food)

NaEun: Is it good?

L.joe: Ugh, Its bad. I need water.

NaEun: Yah, don't eat if its bad. (walks away)

 

She went to the kitchen to get a glass of water for L.joe. She feels so sad, since she did her best in making all of those things. While L.joe left at the living room taking pictures of those foods. Well, he's just pretending that the food doesn't taste good. He noticed Naeun coming so he hid his phone.

Naeun: Here's your water.

L.joe: Ahh~ my throat hurts. I'll just try the patbingsoo. 

You're the only child right?

NaEun: Nae.

L.joe: You really like kids, don't you?

NaEun: I love kids. Well, they're adorable. I want to have a dongsaeng, unluckily it can't happen. That's why i want to be a kindergarten teacher, so that i can be with kids. And if ever i get married i'll have 2 kids for sure.

L.joe: Wae?

NaEun: if i'll only have one, he/she will be lonely. Yah, is this an interview? I'll ask you too.

L.joe: Whatever.

Naeun: You're Chunji oppa's bestfriend, right?

L.joe: Nae. 

NaEun: I've heard that you have a group?

L.joe: Teen Top.

Naeun: ohh. i see. You're an only child?

L.joe: Nae.

NaEun: that's why you're quite a loner. 

L.joe: Yah, I'm not a loner.

Naeun: ok, fine.

L.joe: You love to draw?

Naeun: Wae?

L.joe: I saw your pictures there at the wall.

Naeun: ahh, nae. It's my hobby.

L.joe: uhm. i think i need to go. 

NaEun: Nae. I'll send you at the gate.

 

[At the gate]

L.joe: I'm going.

NaEun: Walk slowly. Annyeong! 

She locked the gate and walked inside. She sat at the couch, and murmured some stuffs.

Naeun: How come he didn't like my food. He's not even thankful to me. He didn't say bye. Where's his manner?