He's pissing me off

Opposites Attract

[At the Cafe]

NaEun, HaYoung,ChunJi were having a good time together, sipping their refreshing smoothies. Then, suddenly HaYoung noticed how NaEun can't take her eyes off her phone. She seemed to be waiting for a phone call or something.

HaYoung: Yah, something wrong?

NaEun: Nothing. I'm just checking the time so I won't be late.

ChunJi: Waeyo? Gonna go home early?

NaEun: Ani. Uhm, I'll be meeting L.Joe .

 

HaYoung's eyes bulged while ChunJi almost chocked to death.

NaEun: Yah! Yah! Ani, you got it all wrong! (trying to clarify things)

HaYoung: But why?ah, i mean. The two of you. Gosh.

NaEun: Don't you trust me? He's my partner for our project, so I should see him.

ChunJi: (took a deep breath) It really scared me. (took a sip at his drink)

She once again checked the time, and hurriedly fixed her things.

NaEun: Gotta go, see you later! 

HaYoung: Nae, take care!

ChunJi: Walk slowly & be careful. . with. . (whispered L.joe's name)

 

She rushed outside their classroom and ask one of their classmate if she noticed L.Joe around.

 

NaEun: Excuse me classmate, but did you see L.Joe?

Classmate: He's inside the room

NaEun: Nae, kamsahamnida!

 

She walked inside the room,and tried to practice what will she say to him. Well, she's quite nervous on how will she approach him. She fixed her hair and tried to confidently walk towards him. But she's not aware that he's also walking in the same direction where she's in, so accidentally she bumped into him. 

NaEun: oh, ann- yeo- ng. . . (greeted him while she's covering her face with her long black hair)

L.joe: (as usual, no words from him yet he did smirked)

NaEun: Aigoo~ what did i do? How come i forgot what to say?

Chunji suddenly appeared in her front.

Chunji: Yah! Anything wrong with your own world? (pinched her cheeks)

NaEun: Oh! (shocked) Oppa! You just suprisingly appear now & then.  

Chunji: You don't want to see a handsome guy in front of you? (boasting) tsk,tsk.

NaEun: Hey, what did you just say? Handsome eh? Can't believe it. (teasing him)  

Chunji: Waeyo? Do you think that i'm not handsome?

NaEun: NO COMMENT.

He started to walk with his hands on his pocket. He gave her a disappointed look.  

NaEun: Oppa! (tried to stop him) Yah! I'm just kidding! I'll treat you something delightful if you stop right there!

Without her knowing that Chunji's hardly trying his best just to prevent his laughter to burst out.

Chunji: (stopped & looked back) jinjja?

NaEun: Nae. Chunji: Do some aegyo. (hands on his hips)

NaEun: Ah! Seriously? Oppa, i don't have any!

Chunji: Just forget it, i'm leaving.

NaEun: Yah! Bbuing bbuing.

Chunji: Do it once again, i didn't see it.

She did the bbuing bbuing aegyo once again, and covered her face afterwards. He went to her side and hang his arms at her shoulder.

NaEun: So you're not angry anymore?

Chunji: Oh, who said that i'm angry?

His laughter bursted out and his face is almost red.

NaEun: (pouted)

Chunji: I'm just kidding. Let's go?  

[Classroom]

Everyone's busy talking with their partners except for NaEun and L.joe.

NaEun's POV:

Eotteoke, how should i start the conversation with him? He's not even talking to me. Omo~ She stand in front of L.joe, and greeted him.

 

NaEun: Annyeonghaseyo!  

She's obviously waiting for a response but even a single sound didn't come out.

NaEun: uhm. Aren't we going to talk about our project?

L.joe: (gave her a cool look)

NaEun: Please, remove your headset. (pointed at his black headset on his ears)

L.joe: What is your problem?

NaEun: OUR PROJECT. Remember? Let's talk about it.  

L.joe: Can't you do it alone?

She's already holding back her temper.

NaEun: I can Mr. Lee, but it's by pair so please cooperate. (she nicely said)

L.joe: I'm busy.

NaEun went back to her seat and murmured.

NaEun: Eh, busy? Busy with his headphones? I'm trying to be nice but he's. . . Aigoo~ he will give me a high blood pressure.