Missing Her Presence

Opposites Attract

The next day, Naeun's seat was empty. She wasn't able to attend class since she's still sick. L.joe entered the room and every girls were chit chatting about him like, "L.joe oppa was so caring! I envy Naeun! I wish to collapse in his front too!" He didn't care hearing those stuffs, he just sat at his seat and stared at Naeun's chair beside him. His day started without someone irritating his ears just to talk about their project.

L.joe: i'm somewhat missing her presence though. No, i'm not. I'm not thinking of her. Ah, molla. (scratches his head then sigh) He opened his notes, there he saw the sticker note that he crumpled. L.joe: aish~ this is really. Seeing this makes me guilty. Giving me conscience so badly. (closed his notes)

Prof. Kim: Who's absent?

L.joe: Son NaEun. 

Prof. Kim: Son NaEun?

L.joe: Nae.

The girls were all freaking shouting when they heard his voice. 

Girl1: Omo! He said Naeun's name! 

Girl2: I'll be absent tomorrow, so he'll say may name!

Girl3: I envy her that much!

 

L.joe: Why did I say that? I said her name? 

 

[After Class]

He went to his locker, leave his books there. He was walking to the cafe when he saw a girl who looked like NaEun. 

L.Joe: NaEun! 

Girl: Who are you?

L.joe: Oh... I thought she was you.

Girl: Excuse me.

 

L.joe: Jinjja! What's wrong with me? That girl is like a ghost, she's hunting me.