Something About Her

Opposites Attract

[Classroom]

 

G.na: Ok, time to pass your works.

Class: Nae.

G.na: So, i'll pick one cd here and we'll watch it. Evaluate it then we'll have our quiz afterwards.

She gently run her fingers to the disks and picked one. Unfortunately, the disk chosen was the work of Naeun and L.joe. Naeun stood up and place the disk into the laptop's cd/dvd rom. She inhaled and exhaled then click the play button. And for everyone's sake to see the video, they have a projector and a big flat screen there. After clicking the play button, the clip immediately flashed into the screen. But into everyone's dismay, instead of seeing a documentary they saw HyunA's Bubble Pop MV.

Naeun: What happened?

G.na: Yah! Stop that now!

Naeun: But . . . This. .

G.na: You two, out of my room!

Naeun slowly walked towards her seat and carry all of her stuffs. She gave L.joe a hysterical look while he just coolly stayed at his seat.

 

She was about to walk out when she realized something. She went back to her seat near L.joe and nagged at him.

Naeun: Yah! Aren't you going out? It's unfair!

L.joe: That thing. It's not my fault.

G.na: You two, stop arguing here! Get out! Now!

They both went out of the room with their stuffs. Naeun was still dismayed with him.

Naeun: I can't just believe you!

L.joe: Why won't you simply believe me? I'm not lying!

Naeun: Then how can you explain that thing?

L.joe: That. . It just happened.

Naeun: In 3 words... Explain everything clearly.

L.joe: That. . I. . Don't... Know. .

Naeun: Ah, jinjja?! (turn her back at him)

L.joe: Okay fine. Don't believe me. It won't kill me anyway.

Naeun: Uggh!!! (stomp her feet and walked out)

L.joe: Yah! That girl taking it seriously.

He ran after Naeun, and grabbed her arms. Slowly made her face him. Took a deep breath and spoke up.

Naeun: Now what? Gonna make my head burst again just because you don't know?

L.joe: Listen first. Let's have a seat and talk. And remember the word calm. Ok?

Naeun: (remained silent)

L.joe: So, i finished everything last night. And i didn't know anything about that bubble pop thing. Or maybe, i got the wrong disc? I really don't know, so even though i didn't made anything wrong. To wrap this up, Mianhae.

Naeun: (still remained silent)

L.joe: Naeun-ah? Anything wrong? Yah, are you tearing up?

Naeun: Ani. Mianhae! (bowed her head) I'm just going to the restroom.

L.joe: Are you sure you're fine? Want me to assist you?

Naeun: Nae, i'm fine. No need, i can handle myself.

She slowly stood up from the bench. And went at the comfort room. Faced the mirror.

Naeun: Pabo! Naeun Pabo! Just because of that, i became mad. Ugh! Pabo!

After realizing things, she went out and bought cafe latte. Then, went back to the bench where L.joe is waiting.

L.joe: Oh, you're back.

Naeun: Nae. (handed out the cup of cafe latte to him)

L.joe: Uhm. Thanks.

Naeun: A while ago, i'm sorry. So sorry.

L.joe: Ah, gwaenchana.

Naeun: Uhm. . L. . .Joe. . Op. . Pa? Am i too loud?

L.joe: Oppa?

Naeun: Oh, mian! Didn't mean it.

L.joe: Ani. . Ah. Eotteoke? (blushing) Ani, you are not.

 

L.joe's POV:

Ah. My heart~ jinjja. . Its beating so fast. I just wanna be cold to her but i can't. There's something about her that makes me weak. Oppa. . The first time he called me that way. .