Meet the new classmate

Opposites Attract

Awkwardness. That's the word that could describe how NaEun felt when Chunji winked at her. Well, she's used to it since all the time Chunji uses aegyo at her especially when asking a favor but this time around is very different. And after that, she's doubting if she will go with him.

ChunJi: Hey! NaEun, what's wrong? (came closer to her)

NaEun:(eyes wide open) Nothing! Nothing! (moved backwards)

He just smiled at her and grabbed her wrist.

ChunJi: Then, let's go. We will be late if we just stayed here.

[Inside the car]

NaEun was about to fasten the seatbelt but ChunJi did it for her. She was so speechless and just stared at him. Then, ChunJi noticed the red marks on her arm.

ChunJi: Oh! What happened? (Hold her arm)

NaEun: It's nothing, I just bumped into a guy outside the cafe and his drink spilled on me.

ChunJi: That guy! He's careless!

NaEun: Never mind about it, let's go? (smiled)

NaEun was bored so she the radio. The song was Hyorin's I Choose To Love You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvkPrp1mkYU(go to the link, and listen to it while reading this part)

While the song was playing, NaEun's eyes are slowly closing. ChunJi noticed it and secretly smiled. He parked the car, take off his coat and placed it to sleeping NaEun. 

ChunJi: Still pretty as always. (Brushes his hand to NaEun's black long hair)

[After few more minutes]

They arrived at the place and NaEun was still in dreamland.

ChunJi: (whispered) Princess, wake up. 

Still it doesn't have any effects on her that's why he pinched her cheeks instead. 

NaEun: (shouted) Eomma!

ChunJi: (Laughs) I'm not your mom. haha

NaEun: Oppa! you're so cruel! (pouted)

ChunJi: Yah! Stop acting like a child. haha. By the way here we are.

NaEun: Nae.

ChunJi placed a blindfold on NaEun's eyes. And he slowly guided her while walking.

NaEun: Seriously, what are we going to do here?

ChunJi: Just wait. (slowly removed the blindfold)

 Tada! (He showed the beautiful sunset)

NaEun: Omo! It's Beautiful!

ChunJi scratches his head. He took 2 steps closer to NaEun and bring out a small box.

ChunJi: Uhm. I don't know if you would like my gift but i'm pretty sure that you liked the sunset since you love to paint and to relax. Here's my gift. (lend the small box to her)

 Inside the box was this necklace.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Naeun: Wow! it's very nice! Kamsahamnida oppa! (because of joy, she accidentally hugged him)

ChunJi: (speechless)

NaEun: Oh... Mianhe! I'm just happy that's why.... uhm... (embarrased)

ChunJi: (patted her head)haha. Don't worry, it's not a big deal. By the way, Saengil Chuka Hamnida! 

[After a week]

Start of another school year once again. NaEun woke up early to meet her friends at the entrance of the gate. But when she came even her bestfriend HaYoung wasn't there. 

NaEun: Aigoo! Am I late or I just came here so early. (sigh)

She walked through the hallway, to her locker. Since it's the first day of school she decided to take a selca. 

(NaEun's Selca)

She's busy taking pictures, when a familiar guy walked into her front. NaEun felt embarrased and stopped.

NaEun: (bowed)

L.Joe just stopped for a while and smirked. After that he left.

NaEun: (hid her handphone at her back)

HaYoung came and called NaEun.

HaYoung: NaEun-ssi! 

NaEun: Oh! There you are! 

HaYoung: I saw the guy you were talking to. Who is he?

NaEun: I don't know him. He just passed by to my front.

The School bell ring.

NaEun: Time to go? (smiled to HaYoung) 

HaYoung: Nae.

 

[Classroom]

G.na: So class, how's your vacation?

Students: Daebak! 

G.na: Nae, by the way there's a new transferee. Mr. Lee please come in.

(Everyone was excited to meet their new classmate, especially the girls)

When L.Joe walked in, all eyes were looking at him.

L.Joe: Annyeong, chonun L.Joe imnida.(he coldly said)

(The girls were freaking shouting)

G.Na: Silence please! (pound the table)

Please occupy that vacant seat Mr. Lee. (she pointed at the seat beside NaEun)

As always he walked like a boss and sit beside NaEun.

G.Na: Please treat your new classmate nicely, especially you Ms. Son.

NaEun: Nae.

(faced to L.Joe) Anyeonghaseyo chonun Son NaEun inmida!

L.Joe: (No reaction at all)

NaEun: uhm... yeah, right... you're L.Joe. (faced at the board and kept shut)

[Class Discussion Starts]

G.na: I need you to find yourself a partner. oh, wait! I'll be the one to pair you.

NaEun and L.Joe were the last two people who doesn't have partners, so G.Na ended up pairing them together.

G.Na: Who doesn't have partners yet?

NaEun raised her right hand. 

G.Na: How about you Mr. Lee? 

L.Joe: I don't need a partner Ma'am. I can do the task alone.

G.Na: I know you can't, so Ms. Son your partner will be Mr. Lee.

You will do a documentary about street children. I'll give you a week to finish it. Ok?

Students: Nae. 

G.Na: Class Dismiss

Outside NaEun's Classroom, ChunJi & HaYoung are waiting.

NaEun: Annyeong! How's your first day?

ChunJi: Perfectly fine! 

HaYoung: Kinda weird. 

NaEun: Me, it's fine. We have a new classmate.

L.Joe walked out of the room, ChunJi noticed him.

ChunJi: L.Joe? Is that you?

L.Joe: Hey! ChunJi-yah! 

ChunJi: So your the new transferee in this class?

L.Joe: Yep. Still staying at your previous house?

ChunJi: Oh, not anymore. We moved at our new house. If you're free i'll take you there. 

L.Joe: Nae. I'll get going.

HaYoung: ChunJi-oppa, why not introduced him to us?

ChunJi: Ahh. Mianhe. I forgot. Maybe next time.