Toying With Me?

Opposites Attract

She nods her head and pretends to think of something. Just by a little few step, she draw nearer him. They were very close to each other now, L.joe was sweating.

Naeun: Aww, mianhaeyo oppa.But i gotta do this.

L.joe: Huh? (scratches hid head)

Naeun: I'm really sorry in advance but this is your fault. (flicks l.joe forhead )

L. joe: Ouchh! That hurts! (caresses his forehead)

Naeun: So, everything's fine. Case Closed. I'm leaving. Bye~

 

Before she could even take a step, he grab her in the wrist. Not letting her go.  She tried to let go of his hands, but she just can't because he was holding her tightly. For the second attempt of Naeun, she was shocked when he just suddenly hugged her.

 

L.joe: Please. . Just stay, even for a while.

Naeun: Yah, what's wrong with you? Let go of me.

L.joe: (starts to tear up) I- i- i . . just . . need . .

Naeun: Omo, why are you crying? Yah~ Oppa!

L.joe: Can you stay?

 

She saw the sincerity in his eyes as he begged so she stayed. They sat at the bench in the park and she calmed herself as she listened to his story. Isn't it awkward to see this cold guy being soft in front of a girl?

 

L.joe: So tell me. . How would you react when this person you're in love with so deeply before left you without any reason and then comes back without even explaining and realizing how much she hurted me. .

Naeun: Ahh. Wait . .Are you really sure that you're telling me this stuff?

L.joe: Just answer my question.

Naeun: Oh well. I've never tried that but if that happened to me. I will surely be in great pain. And when that person that i once love came back , i will ask him why.  And when he didn't say anything and he just pretendedlike nothing else happened between us, i will just say this to him "i gave you the whole part of my heart but you just left it devastated. How i wish i was wiser enough before so that i wouldn't regret the fact that i've loved so much but that love just became a waste and i know i didn't deserve that, never."

L.joe: This girl that i was once with. The very first girl that i've love, she came back. I just saw her yesterday, and to be honest i've already moved on. But after seeing her, the pain kept on coming back. I saw her happy with another guy. And i don't care about that, but she saw me and she just acted like she didn't know me. 

Naeun: Oppa~ You know what. That pain, you felt that because you need to learn a lesson. But after learning from that lesson, a new one will come. A better one, so don't think too much about it. There's a lot of reasons to smile. So cheer up!

She smiled cheerfully at him. That very moment his world seems to stop. He once again saw the beauty of this girl. He smiled and realized how much he fell with this girl. Yes. . He's inlove with Naeun. Both of them were already laughing when it started raining.

 

Naeun: Aigoo~ It's raining . . I don't have my umbrella here.

L.joe: then. .

Naeun: then?

L.joe: Let's just play in the rain and forget all the stress.

Naeun: You sure about that?

 

He just smiled at her and she just chuckled. They kept on running at the wet field and they were soaking wet.

Naeun: (laughs)

L.joe: Wae?

Naeun: Look at your wet hair. I find it cute. You're like a wet puppy. (chuckles)

L.joe: Look at this girl, you also look like a puppy with your hair like that.

Naeun: I don't care. Yah oppa, look! (she's trying to trick him)

L.joe: Mwo? (directly looked into the direction of naeun's finger)

Naeun: Hahahahaha! (drew some lines on his cheeks using her pen)

L.joe: Yah! Naeun-ssi! You're really dead right now!

 

She ran away from him and was laughing really hard. She went out of balance and she was about to fell on the ground but luckily he caught her. They were staring at each others eyes. There was silence for a while. And then L.joe started to speak.

 

L.joe: Naeun..

Naeun: Nae?

L.joe: What if i tell you right now. . that i wanted to date you?

Naeun: HAHAHAHAHA! You're not serious right?

L.joe: I'M SERIOUS. (faces her)

Naeun: Err. We just played in the rain then you're being like that. Don't fool around oppa~

L.joe: But i'm not. I'm serious. I just decided to confess right now.

Naeun: Let's go home? (trying to change the topic)

 

 

Naeun's POV:

"What if i tell you right now. . that i wanted to date you?" Am I hearing his words right? Like he wanted to date me? I don't know how would i respond so i just laugh it off. But is he really serious with that thing? How come? Just when? My mind is confused and i just don't know what to feel. But to be honest, i felt butterflies in my stomach when he said that. But i just can't show it like that. Oppa, you're not toying with me right?