What About Now?

Opposites Attract

Projects done. Naeun & L.joe, it seems like they're not gonna meet each other anymore. Back to normal, it's just an ordinary day for them again. They bumped into each other this morning at the hallway. And nothing happened. No hi's or hello. She just passed straight, while she had her head down. He tried to call her out, but he's having second thoughts.

 

L.joe: He- Hey. . . Naeun . No answers at all? Is she ignoring me or she just ddn't hear me?

 

Meanwhile . .

Naeun: Eotteoke? He called me, am i hearing it right? Should i look back? Ugh. What to do? Keep on walking straight Naeun. You must not break it!

 

Ignoring him, she hurriedly walk thinking about the promise she made that night.

 

So, that promise. Here's the story about that.

 

Back when they stayed at the house of L.joe's grandma, the two promised something to each other.

 

L.joe: Hey you.

Naeun: Yah, can't you just call me with my first name?

L.joe: It's me who's calling you, so i won't bother to change it.

Naeun: Okay fine, what's it?

L.joe: After all of these. Uhh, when the project is done.

Naeun: You're gonna say that let's cut off all the connections. Right?

L.joe: Yeah, like that.

Naeun: Arasseo. I got it.

L.joe: You're fine with it?

Naeun: You're fine with so, i'm also fine with that idea. Goodnight! *forced smile*

 

*****************************************************************************************

 

Naeun is really doing well as she tries to avoid him. She managed not to talk or have any eye contact with him. It's quite uncomfortable but, as hours passes it seems like she's already doing that for so long. While, the guy beside him was obviously seeking attention from her. He's acting childish and uneasy. He can't even believe the fact that he just look liked a wind at that time. L.joe can't take it anymore so during lunch, he waited for naeun at the balcony of their room.

 

L.joe: Until when are you going to avoid me huh?

Naeun: Hey, why are you blocking my way?

L.joe: What's wrong with you? Still mad about the project?

Naeun: What the heck. What are you talking about?

He grabbed Naeun at her wrist, and took her away with him.

Naeun: Yah! That hurts! Where are you taking me?

L.joe: Uh, sorry.  I just want to make things clear. Are you avoiding me on purpose?

Naeun: Huh. *smirked* I'm not sorry if i'm gonna do this to you. *flicks his forehead*

L.joe: Yah!

Naeun: Hey, Mr. Do you have an amnesia? *acts like knocking on his head* You're the one who told me to cut the connection between us when the project's done. And i'm just doing what i promised that night. It's your plan, so why bother about the fact that i'm avoiding you?

L.joe: About tha-that. . did you really take it seriously? *scratches his head* Let's just forget about that deal. Can we?