His First Love

Opposites Attract

Chunji was on his way to the parking lot when he saw L.joe.

Chunji: Byunghun!

L.joe: Yah! Chanhee! Told you not to use that name. (pushed him in a playful manner)

Chunji: How dare you, you also used my real name! (slap his back) Both of them laugh and hugged each other so tight since its been a long time since they've seen each other.

Chunji: Missed you bro.

L.joe: Ah, is that for real?

Chunji: So you think i'm lying?

L.joe: Just kidding. You're still the same. Missed you too bro.

Chunji: Let's have a walk?

L.joe: Nae.

[At the Park]

Chunji: Byunghun-yah.

L.joe: Chanhee-yah.

Chunji: How's your heart? (serious tone)

L.joe: Molla. (the smile on his face disappeared) All I know is. . . She's still in my heart.

 

It's been 4 years since L.joe's heart was broken so badly by his one and only beloved girl. After she left, everything changed. His bright smiles are already gone. The sparks in his eyes, are all gone. And his heart, who used to be a loving and warm heart before turned cold.

Chunji: Mianhae bro. (patted his back) you deserve someone better.

L.joe: (smile) how about you? Do you have someone special in your heart?

Chunji: (scratch his head) nae. She's very special to me.

L.joe: Wow. Different side of you huh. Let me know her.

Chunji: At the right time bro. At the right time & place.