Her Memories Like Perfume

Opposites Attract

After spending his lunch at Naeun's house, L.joe went home. And eventually, no one's home. He directly went to his room, and locked his self there. He comfortably sat on his bed, leaning his back on the wall and not even bothering to change clothes, he placed his laptop on his lap. He switched it on, then started to scan files. One by one he clicked each folder, some contains school files, nonsense stuffs, his compositions and many more. Just then he clicked an unnamed folder. He stopped for a while after the pictures of Yura appeared on the screen. Yura, his very first love. The girl who stole his heart. The girl who made him smile each day and the girl who broke his heart and the reason of his sadness right now. They didn't become an official couple though, but they were on the stage of dating. He loves her, and she loves him too. They have mutual feelings for each other. But it's just that, things didn't come easy because of her. He let out a sigh as he looked in the photos of this beautiful young lady. He just don't know how to feel while memories flashed back. Then his phone rang, breaking the silence in the room.

Ricky: Hyung, come over here. Let's bond!

L.joe: Didn't you have class?

Ricky: Our teacher dismissed us earlier.

L.joe: Ok. Wait for me.

Ricky: Nae, see you! Byebye!

He closed all the tabs he have opened and switched off his laptop. Opened his closet, picked a white shirt and fitting jeans then change clothes. He faced the mirror, fixed his hair. And before he could forget, he get his black-leathered jacket placed in his study table.

[Teen Top's Place]

Changjo: L.joe hyung!

L.joe: Hey, dancing boy. Oh, power voice Chanhee is also here!

Chunji: Yah, Byunghun.

Niel: It's good to be complete.

C.a.p: I'm really thankful, Chunji came.

Changjo: Nae, it's been a long time since he joined us.

Ricky: But I will be also glad if Yura-noona is here.

After Ricky said Yura's name, everyone became silent. The huge smiles on their faces disappeared just like bubbles. Everyone looked at L.joe, then they gave Ricky a look too. Niel, slapped Ricky's arm.

Niel: Yah! Don't say that name again.

Ricky: Aigoo~

Changjo: You'll be endangered soon.

Ricky: Mianhae. (bows)

C.a.p: You alright? (patted L.joe's back)

L.joe: Nae. Don't worry.

Chunji: We still have our photo album here, right? (changing the topic)

Changjo: Nae.

Niel: Get it. (commanded Ricky)

Ricky: Why me?

Niel: Yah! Are you complaining?

Ricky: Ani. ani.

After getting the photo album, he handed it out to his hyungs. They started to scan their pictures there, making fun of each others young and innocent face before.

Changjo: Look at this one, our first group photo.

Niel: And this one, when we won the dance battle!

Ricky: Yura-noona with our trophy! Isn't she pretty?

Chunji: Yah! ChangHyun!

Ricky: Uh. .Oh...

C.a.p: Watch your mouth! Let's just remove her photos in the album.

Changjo was about to remove the photos but L.joe grabbed his hand away and spoke up.

L.joe: Hajima.

Niel: Wae?

L.joe: Don't blame him anymore. And don't remove her photos there. Let it stay there. (stood up)

Chunji: Where are you going?

L.joe: I'm going home. He left without much words to say.

Niel: See that?

Ricky: Yah, I already apologized!

Changjo: It's not enough.

C.a.p: Stop that!

Chunji: You heard it? Stop blaming each other.

Ricky: Mianhaeyo. (puppy eyes)

Chunji: Yah. Stop acting cute.