ChunJi's In Love

Opposites Attract

[6:47 a.m. @ Naeun's room]

"Wake up! Wake up! Naeun~ssi" Naeun's digital alarm clock rang.

Naeun: (opened her eyes & looked at the alarm clock) Wah! Eotteoke? I'm late!

She hurriedly fixed herself & went downstairs. She rushed to the kitchen and drink a glass of fresh milk then bid farewell to her mom.

[Classroom]

NaEun: Annyeonghaseyo! Mianhae, i'm late.

She walk towards her seat and ask L.joe about their new lesson since she's late.

NaEun: Annyeong! Uhm, what is our new topic for today?

L.joe: (faced her and brought his face closer to her) Our lesson for today. . .

Naeun: (her cheeks blushing) nae.

L.joe: It's about, waking up early so you won't be late for school and so that you won't ask your classmates about the lesson. Get it?

Naeun: (pushed him)

L.joe: (smirked) Didn't you like my answer?

Naeun: This kid is really crazy! I can't take him anymore! All eyes on her after saying those words. She felt nervousness for a moment, and quickly think of reasons.

Prof. Kim: Any problem Ms. Son?

Naeun: Ani. Just memorizing some lines for the audition. Mianhae prof. (bowed)

Their class discussion continued. After few more minutes, the bell rang. And everyone's glad 'cause that means Dismissal.

[Mall]

Naeun & Hayoung were freely strolling at the mall, when suddenly they noticed Chunji at a jewelry shop.

Hayoung: Chunji oppa!

Chunji: Oh, Annyeong! What are you two doing here?

Naeun: Just spending some time together. Ah, wait. We should be the one to ask you that.

Chunji: Eotteoke. Ah. Eh. I just want to buy some jewelry. You know.

Hayoung: Jinjja? For whom?

Chunji: (speechless)

Naeun: Yah! Are you courting someone?

Hayoung: Or you already have a girlfriend?

Chunji: Yah! Its not that!

Naeun: So maybe. . . You're in love and you'll confess to her so you bought a special gift?

Chunji: Eotteoke? You two. Nae, i'm in love. Is that enough?

Hayoung: Jinjja? Daebak! Our oppa is all grown up!

Naeun: We should meet her to see if she's prettier than us. Right hayoungie?

Hayoung: Nae, that's absolutely right. (gave her a high 5)

Chunji's POV:

Aigoo~ i'm already screwed up so badly! How unfortunate! How can i tell them that the girl that i'm talking about is Naeun? Eotteoke.

[Naeun's room]

She's busy scanning her notes when she heard a phone ringing inside her drawer. She searched for it & there she saw the phone of Chunji.

Naeun: Oh, there you are. I forgot to give you back to your owner. She unlocked the phone and there she saw her picture as the phone's wallpaper. She was surprised so she started to scan the save files of his phone,unluckily the phone's battery is already empty.

[Next day]

She went to Chunji's classroom, to give his phone back.

Naeun: Annyeong! (held the phone to him) Chunji: Kamsahamnida! How did you get this?

Naeun: It's a long story.

Chunji: I see. Uhm. Did you open the files?

He asked her without any doubts 'cause he's afraid she might saw her pictures saved on the phone and his secret love for her might be found out.

Naeun: Ani, i'm very unfortunate 'cause its battery ran out of energy. (smiled)

Chunji: Thank God. (sighed) I'm afraid you will see my handsome face here and you'll have a heart attack because you can't take how handsome i am. Naeun: Yah! Bragging again & again! (pull his ears)

Chunji: Aigoo~ my ears.