Love

Learned My Lesson In Love

 

Baekhyun realised that Chanyeol has been smiling for the whole day. Not that he never saw Chanyeol smiled, Baekhyun felt like Chanyeol was being too happy.
 
On their way to Baekhyun's work place, Baekhyun took this chance to ask Chanyeol.
 
"Chanyeol ah~ Are you alright?"
 
"I'm fine. Why?"
 
"Did you realise that you were smiling for the whole day and sometimes you spaced out in the class?" Chanyeol chuckled; he never thought Baekhyun is a sharp person.
 
"Hmmm... Let say that I'm REALLY happy today."
 
"Duh, you always happy but this kind of happy is something different. Oh, come on! You know you can't hide anything from me."
 
Chanyeol hesitated whether he should tell this to Baekhyun or not. He doesn't want his friend think that he's a crazy guy.
 
"Actually... I'm happy because I already know the name of a charming guy that I've met a few times before this." Baekhyun looked at his best friend expression while he's explaining.
 
"And I don't know why my heart beats rapily as I heard his voice." Chanyeol looked down and played with his fingers. He's too shy to look at Baekhyun's reaction.
 
On the other hand, Baekhyun smiled when he looked at the person beside him. Chanyeol that he knew always talked bluntly and never being shy.
 
Baekhyun remembered the moment he confessed to Chanyeol long time ago.
 
 
 
-FLASHBACK-
 
Baekhyun & Chanyeol walked to Kris's apartment. Baekhyun brought Chanyeol with him because that kid had been asking him for a million times that morning.
 
As they arrived at the front door, Baekhyun knocked a few times but no response from his boyfriend. Baekhyun called out his name and tried to call him.
 
Baekhyun worried because his attempt to call Kris failed. Chanyeol just stared at his weird behaviour blankly. 
 
There was a middle-age woman came out from the opposite door and she greeted them.
 
"Are you finding the boy that live at that house?" Baekhyun nodded and took a deep breath; telling to himself that Kris is just in there, sleeping.
 
"Oh, he just moved out from the house. His mother called me this morning." Baekhyun couldn't hold any longer. His legs trembling and his tears rolled down to his cheek.
 
'This couldn't be true. We just have met last night. ‘He tried to denying the fact in his mind. Baekhyun's sobbing became loud when Chanyeol brought his head onto his chest.
 
Chanyeol could feel that his shirt getting wet but he didn't care. He never saw Baekhyun cried so much. He put his arms around Baekhyun and he his back slowly.
 
After that horrible day, Chanyeol always by Baekhyun's side. He didn't want to leave Baekhyun alone because he knew Baekhyun will start to cry again.
 
While Baekhyun, he felt really grateful he has a kind friend like Chanyeol to be by his side. 
 
Lately, something has disturbed his mind; he felt that he's slowly feel in love with his own best friend.
 
He thought it was crazy at first but the feeling developed as Chanyeol treated him just like Kris did.  So, he decided to confess to Chanyeol on their first day as high school student.
 
Chanyeol kind of shocked at first, he stretched back of his head and answered, "I also love you as a best friend and I know you're the same. You felt like you are lucky to have someone like me, right?"
 
Baekhyun nodded.
 
"Then, that's not a love the same as you had before. If you still love you boyfriend, you should keep that love and wait him. He must be his own reason why he disappeared suddenly."
 
Baekhyun could feel his eyes started to become teary. Slowly, warm tears dropped from his eyes. All words came from Chanyeol's mouth really makes he realised that he shouldn't betray his love just because Kris leave him.
 
-END FLASHBACK-
 
 
 
 
'Ah~ This kid has grown up.' Baekhyun patted on Chanyeol's shoulder. He stood in front Chanyeol and took his hands.
 
Baekhyun brought that hands to Chanyeol's chest and said, "This heart beats rapidly because it wants you to know that you have fallen in love."
 
Chanyeol eyes grew wide but then a warm smile formed from his lips.
 
'That's what we call love, Chanyeol. Love'