Twinkle Twinkle

Learned My Lesson In Love

 

 
 
 
After the last class ended, Chanyeol & Baekhyun make steps to their lockers. They saw Sehun and Chen leaned against the next locker; waiting for them. 
 
Last night, Chanyeol texted them to meet him but it seems someone is missing. 
 
As soon as they arrived at their lockers, Chen asked, "Hey, what's so important that you couldn't just text me?"
 
Sehun lifted his eyebrow; asking Chanyeol to spit the words out quickly with his folded hands.
 
"Actually, i want to ask you guys to go shopping!" Chanyeol said proudly and flung his into the air to show that he's excited.
 
Unfortunately, he just smacked someone with his left elbow.
 
"Kyungsoo!" Kai who is the one Chanyeol waiting for, screamed out of lung; too shocked that his boyfriend just got smack.
 
He rubbed Kyungsoo's forehead and blew it a few times to make it less hurt. The victim almost broke into tears because Chanyeol's elbow smacked him too hard until his own forehead became red slowly.
 
While the other 4 people looked at the couple with their eyes wide opened. They never seen that Kyungsoo boy before. It couldn't be...
 
"Yah! What are you doing?" Kai scolded Chanyeol.
 
"Ah! um.. I'm so sorry, really sorry, kyun-" Chanyeol couldn't finished his words because he didn't hear that boy's name clearly.
 
"It's Kyungsoo, Do Kyung Soo."
 
"Ah, really sorry Kyungsoo. I didn't know you stood behind me."
 
"It's alright." 
 
"No, it's not alright!" Kai yelped and continue,"Don't you see my boyfriend's forehead has turned red? that's what you said alright?"
 
Now, everyone stunned, they had their mouth hang opened to have another big shocked news. Kyungsoo saw that 4 pairs eyes were watching him now, blushed with Kai sudden confession.
 
"You didn't tell us!" Baekhyun pouted.
 
"I did. Just now." 
 
"Ok, okay, you did. Shouldn't we introduce ourselve to Kyungsoo?" They nodded and started to introduce themselve one by one.
 
After that, Chanyeol asked his friends to accompany him to go shopping but all of them refused.
 
Baekhyun, it's because he has his part time job, both Kai & Kyungsoo have their own dates, Sehun wants to follow Baekhyun and Chen, he just said he needs to meet someone.
 
Chanyeol really pissed off with his so-called best friends so he pouted and walked away from them. The others looked at each other; sighing with Chanyeol childish action.
 
"Sehun, how about you go with him after you look my work place? hurm." Baekhyun asked at the maknae.
 
Sehun sighed and answered lazily, "Alright~~" He and Baekhyun ran towards Chanyeol while Chen makes his own ways.
 
Kai looked at Kyungsoo and said, "I'm so sorry. The first meeting seems not just i thought."
 
Kyungsoo gave Kai his best smile and said that he can meet them again. Kai really impressed with Kyungsoo kind heart. He makes a step forward to Kyungsoo and gave him a peck on his cheeck; making the other guy blushed.
 
 
 
 
 
That evening, Kris went to his favorite cafe; waiting for his brother. He just rushed from Lay's house because Tao wanted to go to mall. He didn't spend a lot of time with his brother lately.
 
He still awkward with him; maybe Kris needs to be more friendly and caring toward him. Kris ordered black coffee to the worker and she came with his drink a few minutes later.
 
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol look at his watch; tired of waiting Sehun. Sehun has promised him to accompany him to go to mall but he already late for 40 minutes. Chanyeol feel like he wants to punch right to Sehun face, irritated & angry with the boy at the same time.
 
'I think I should go somewhere I can rest for a while.' Chanyeol looked around him to find a good spot to wait Sehun. Then he saw a cafe that has purple signboard named 'Wonderland Cafe' right next to the mall.
 
Chanyeol walked there and observed the cafe closely. There are not many customers inside there. Suddenly, his eyes fixed on a guy that sat at the corner of the cafe.
 
He looks like a prince charming, too perfect, Chanyeol thought. He entered the cafe and walked straight to the counter. The worker greeted to him and asked for his drink.
 
Chanyeol move closer to the worker and whispered, "What did the blonde guy drink?"
 
"Black coffee." Chanyeol nodded and ordered the same drink. After he took the drink from the worker just now, he walked to nearest table with the counter and took a seat.
 
"To be a charming guy like him must drink some cool like this." Chanyeol talked to himself. He wants to be like the blond guys after he graduated; having many fans that admiring him makes he feel good.
 
Then Chanyeol took a sip of the coffee but he almost chocked because of the bitternes. The workers chuckled at him so does the blond guy. Chanyeol cheeks started to turned into pink when his eyes met with him.
 
'Omg! Someone please help me out from this embarassment' Chanyeol screamed in his mind.
 
Like the God hear his pray, Chanyeol's phone rang and the id showed that it's Sehun. Chanyeol quickly anwsered it and walked out from the cafe without making any eye contacts with anyone.
 
 
 
 
 
When Kris were absorbed by the people outside the cafe, his attention were disturbed by a sudden cough of a person that sat near the counter.
 
'Ah! He's the high school student that I saw before.' Kris said to himself. The student wiped his mouth with a tissue and his eyes twitched suddenly.
 
Kris chuckled, "That's cute." Kris said under his breath. Then his eyes met with the boy's and he realized the boy's cheeks turned pink. Their eyes meeting were disturbed by the ringing of the boy's phone.
 
He answered it and makes his way out from the cafe. At the same time, he saw his brother outside the cafe and waves at him.
 
 
 
 
 
People were staring at Kris & Tao as they passed. It's because Tao talked in Chinese to himself while holding the embrassed Kris's hand. Kris cursed under his breath, not happy with the situation.
 
They stopped at each stores there, from accessories store until food court. Tao already spent a lot of money today, he's just like a kid that wanted all the things become his.
 
'Just hang on for a few minutes, Kris' Kris comforted himself.
 
Later, Tao stopped at a cloth shop. Kris thought he could just wait outside but the kid dragged him along. Tao took a pink color shirt and gave it to Kris.
 
"Try it, gege." 
 
"Pink?" Kris jerked, he looked at the shirt. Pink totally not suitable for a guy like him.
 
Before he could oppose to try the shirt, he heard one of the customers said, "Who said guy can't wear pink? It's hot, ya'know."
 
Kris turned his head to the source of voice and he saw the student again in the shop.
 
'Wow, this isn crazily coincidence. I've met him a few times in a week.' Kris thought.
 
The student took the pink shirt from his friend and paid. Not to waste his time, Kris also took another same design shirts as the student colored white and pink.
 
Tao saw that his gege being weird all of sudden after he saw Bacon's gege friends. Yes, the 2 boys that has just went outside are his schoolmates and one of them is Tao classmate although he wasn't sure his name.
 
He gave all shopping bags to Tao before he went to try the shirts. After tried both of the shirts, he decided to buy the white shirt instead the pink one. Pink really look horrible to him.
 
 
 
 

kyak kyak kyak, it's kriyeol moment, ladies & gents.. ^.^

did you like it? oh it's twinkle twinkle sang by girls day.  

Thank you for your comments and hello new subscribers~