Oh My God

Learned My Lesson In Love

 

Mr. Kim dismissed his class right at 4 p.m. The students sighed heavily; being tired with all numbers and formula they have just studied. Tao closed his book and keep all his belonging. He makes his way tout from the classroom. 
 
Being a new student is hard for Tao; no friends, speak broken Korean and has this deep gaze are the reason people afraid to talk with him. He wish that he has his gege by his side now.
 
 
 
 
 
"Hey guys, how about spend time our time at my house today?" asked Chanyeol to his friend. Baekhyun keep his books in his locker and closed it.
 
He looked at Chanyeol and shook his head. "I can't Chanyeol. I need to work, remember?" 
 
"Ah! I forgot."
 
"I'm so sorry Chanyeol." Baekhyun makes his way out from the school, followed by Chanyeol. Chanyeol keeps mumbling something while his hand in his pockets.
 
Baekhyun knew that the tall guy are angry with him because they spend their free times together with other members. If he doesn't has money problem, he wouldn't find a job.
 
'Poor Chanyeol, he need to start living without me starting tonight.' thought Baekhyun.
 
While they walking towards the entrance gate, Baekhyun bumped into a not-so-tall boy and makes the other mumbled some words that he didn't understand. Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's arm and makes him spun around to make sure he's alright.
 
"I'm okay but that boy isn't, I think" Baekhyun said while his pouted his lips; showing at the boy he just bumped. The boy squatted and picked up his books slowly.
 
Baekhyun can hear sniffle came from the boy; squatted too and help the boy to pick up his books. The boy lifted up his head and both of them kind of make eyes interaction to each other. 
 
'He has a fierce gaze but that stare seems like he has a something bothering him' Baekhyun thought. 
 
Then they were disturbed by Chanyeol fake cough. Both of them stood up and Baekhyun gave the books to the boy in front him. The boy took them and bowed after he apologized to Baekhyun.
 
Just before Chanyeol could ask Baekhyun what happen just now, Sehun spoke up, "Baekhyun hyung, are you alright?"
 
Chanyeol startled; not realizing Sehun already stood behind him a few seconds ago. His eyes when wides while his rubbed his chest with his hand. He might get heart attack if Sehun did it again.
 
Sehun just rolled his eyes and he patted Baekhyun's shoulder. "Hyung?"
 
"Oh?" Baekhyun blinked a few times; seems like he just disappear to another world.
 
"What's wrong?"
 
"Nothing. That boy has just apologized in weird accent." Baekhyun really sure he has heard that accent before.
 
"Em, his korean sounds weird isn't ith? He's a new studenth in my class. Heard thath he's Chinese." Sehun explained to his hyung. 
 
Chanyeol nodded, sign as he understood why Baekhyun look interested into that boy just now. Baekhyun once said that his ex-boyfriend was a Chinese. Oh well, he not really sure whether his ex or still boyfriend.
 
That guy who hurt his Baekhyun just left him without any news 3 years ago. Reminding the moment Baekhyun cried hardly in front of the guy's house kind of hurt Chanyeol's heart.
 
Baekhyun looked at his friends; wanting to speak something. Chanyeol aware that Baekhyun's looking as him said, "We'll just spend our time with Kyungsoo tonight." 
 
He gave a smile and waved to his friends when Baekhyun started to walk to his work place.
 
'Well, I should get used with these free times without Baekhyun now.' Chanyeol sighed heavily.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tao wiped his tears and unlocked his house's front door. His loneliness kind of bothering him lately; making him to cried suddenly. He went upstairs to his room and put down his bag with books on his study desk.
 
He laid on his bed; staring at the white ceiling.
 
'I've seen that person before. I'm wondering who he is.. Ah! Gege old album.' Tao rushed out from his room and walked to Kris's room. He knocked a few times which resulted no respond from the owner.
 
Tao opened the door slowly; still checking if his gege is in or not. After confirming Kris isn't there, he walked to Kris desk. How he knew that guy face? He has seen him in a picture when he tried to take dictionary from his gege desk.
 
Kris scolded him badly that day. Maybe because he doesn't want Tao to know. Tao opened each of the drawers and he found a small album just like a diary in the 3rd drawer.
 
He turned the pictures one by one, he saw his gege with his high school's friends pictures and he giggled. His gege really look a little bit nerd but he has pretty smile.
 
At last he found a few pictures of Kris with the guy he bumped just now. There are pictures where Kris held the guy's waist, when they studied at library and the last picture...
 
His gege was kissing that guy's left cheek. O.O He took out that picture at look at the back of the picture.
 
'There might have some note.' he thought.
 
Well, he's right and he read it, 'Me and Bacon first anniversary'
 
'Eh? anniversary?' Then Tao gasped, realizing that this Bacon was his gege's boyfriend.
 
 
 
 
 
The next morning, Tao went to his school earlier than before and he's bringing that picture along with him. Yes, his gege's first anniversary picture. Gosh, what's he's thinking, Kris must be mad if he knew.
 
He needs to confirm that the guy is really Bacon gege. Tao knew that his gege has been forced by their mother to leave this Bacon hyung.
 
He heard their conservation accidentally before and their mother used himself as the reason Kris gege must not leave Canada. He even saw Kris gege cried at nights when looking some photos.
 
Tao waited at the front gate, hoping that he can meet that Bacon gege. Maybe he's too excited; he already bought chocolate milk for Bacon gege. Weird, he knew that.
 
A few minutes before the bell rang; he saw Bacon gege with his friends. As soon they passed into the gate, Tao walked to Baekhyun and stopped in front him; make the others shocked.
 
Tao gave the milk to Baekhyun and looked at his name tag.
 
'Baekhyun. Baekhyun.. Sounds like Bacon.' Tao talked to himself.
 
After he confirmed that the guy really his gege's boyfriend, Tao bowed to the 3 guy that have become a statue for a moment and he ran to his without saying.
 
Baekhyun who still shocked, looked at the milk that he got and then he shifted his gaze to his 2 best friends.
 
"..............."
 
"Wha-what happen ju-just now?" Chanyeol stammered with his eyes opened widely.