Blueberry Cheese Cake vs Ddukbokki

Learned My Lesson In Love

 

"I'm home." Sehun walked to his room and laid on his bed as he entered it. He really tired after Chanyeol dragged him to all shops in the mall.
 
Sehun stared at the white ceiling; trying to recal the moment he went to Baekhyun hyung work place. It was a wonderful cake shop.
 
There are many types of cakes that make he drools while was waiting Baekhyun change to his uniform.
 
When he's too absorbed looking at those delicious food, the cutest human creature appeared by his side.
 
 
-FLASHBACK-
 
'Whoa they look really delicious. I want that, oh and the blueberry one. plus, chocolate and cheese and.. agrrh, ALL' Sehun screamed in his mind.
 
"Can I help you, sir?" Sehun lifted up his head; looking at the person that asked him just now but he stunned. 
 
The person in front him looked like a doll, small face, fair skin, cute smile and luscious lip. Sehun smacked himself mentally, why he looks at the person's lips.
 
"Um, excuse me. What do you want to order?" The cute guy asked him again. Sehun's hearts beat faster than usual, he feels like it's going to exlpode soon.
 
He looked at he names of the cakes nervously.
 
"I wanth thath, blueberry cheesethcake."
 
"Pardon me?"
 
"Ith blueberry chesthcake." Sehun can see the guy wrinkled; maybe he doesn't understand what's Sehun said. Before he able to repeat his words again, Baekhyun came from his behind.
 
"Do you want the blueberry Cheesecake, Sehun?" Sehun nodded like a kid.
 
"Ah, let me take it." said the cute guy. Baekhyun looked at Sehun that can't take him eyes of from the cute guy.
 
'Ah~ he must be my co-worker.' Baekhyun thought. He walked beside the guy and introduced himself.
 
"I'm Baekhyun, new worker here." He held out his hand. The other guy smiled and shook his hand.
 
"Me too. My name is Luhan."
 
'Wah!!! That's cute!' Sehun thought. Baekhyun that saw the younger eyes sparkled toward Luhan.
 
"And that boy who wants to buy blueberry cheesecake is my friend, Sehun." Luhan turned his head to look at Sehun, he blushed immediately because of Sehun's deep stare. 
 
Baekhyun chuckled, 'These two already fallen in love, positive!'
 
"Nice to meet you." Luhan greeted the maknae, unfortunately he just smacked his head at the counter because of his nervousness.
 
"Ouch!" 
 
"Are you alright?" Sehun became panic all of sudden. He rubbed Luhan's forhead gently; checking if the other guy is ok. Baekhyun saw that Luhan's cheeks turned as red as tomato.
 
He didn't believe he just saw a cute moment between these-soon-to-be-couple-people. He looked at his watched and gasped; Sehun already late to meet with Chanyeol.
 
He take the box of cake and give it to Sehun.
 
"Yah, you already late. Chanyeol will be mad so go go. I'll take care of Luhan." Baekhyun shoved Sehun away, destroying the youngest precious moment.
 
 
-END FLASHBACK-
 
 
 
'Ah~~ That Luhan guy is so cute!! I can't wait to meet him tomorrow.' Sehun took his pillow and started to roll on his bed. He just too happy by only remembering his first meeting with Luhan.
 
 
 
 
As soon as the bell rang, Chen ran out from his classroom. He looked at his watched, 'Crap, he will be there at any time.'
 
After a few minutes running, he stopped at a bookstore and tried to breath properly. He looked at a food stall across the road, he saw the person he wanted to meet standing there.
 
'Thank God, I arrived at the correct time.' He stood up and checked himself.
 
'Perfect and now I just need to act cool. This is the moment, Chen. You can do it. You have wait this moment for a long time.' He walked toward the food stall slowly while giving himself some encouragement.
 
 
 
 
"Ah! What should i buy? Ddukbokki looks more sparkling." Xiumin smiled.
 
"Ahjumma, please give me ddukbokki." The ahjumma nodded.
 
"Make it two, ahjumma." Xiumin looked at the source of the voice.
 
'Damn, it's that high school kid.' Xiumin cursed. The kid looked at him and smiled.
 
"Hey hyung!" The kid greeted him... awkwardly.
 
'Duh, what's wrong with him?' Xiumin shook his head and move his eyes to the ahjumma.
 
Before he could hand out the money, the kid already paid it for him. He then took the ddukbokki and gave one to him. He wrinkled, not understand with this sudden treat.
 
"What do you want? Xiumin asked him sarcastically.
 
"Take it as my apology about what happen last time." Xiumin took it and thanked him. He was about to make his way, the kid grabbed his hand.
 
"Hyung! I'm really sorry for calling you kid. You look really cute. That's why i'm mistaken your real age." Xiumin blushed with the compliment and the kid's voice fluttered his heart.
 
His anger disappeared as he saw the person in front him face plastered with a smile.
 
"By the way, my name is Chen. What's yours?" Xiumin froze; he doesn't know how to answer.
 
"Um, xiu-xiumin. "
 
'Awwww~ cute!' Chen pinched Xiumin's red cheeks.
 
"Hyung, you are really cute." Xiumin felt he's about to faint at any time.
 
"Ah! I need to go now, hyung. See you tomorrow." Chen bowed and slowly disappeared from Xiumin sight.
 
Xiumin touched his cheek and then his chest. 'What is this feeling? My hearts beats like crazy and why am i become shy all of sudden in front that kid?'
 
 

 

 

Yay! An update with 2 couples.. kkk How is it? It kind of short than others. 

Thanks for the comments, my subscribers!!

It looks like some of you want more krisbaek moment. ;D

I will make it later and maybe there will be another update today? 

>o< and thanks to all new subscribers!! I hope my writing didn't disappoint you.