Awkward Meeting

Learned My Lesson In Love

 

"Hey, babe! Ready for some fun?" Kai wrapped his arms on Kyungsoo's waist when the latter arrived at his locker.
 
"I'm sorry, Kai. I have some works to do." Kai released his arms and pouting at Kyungsoo's answer. 
 
"But you promised." Kyungsoo closed his locker's door and turned to see the pouting Kai. 
 
"I'm really sorry. Our club need some help for upcoming events. Please understand me, Kai." Kai folded his arms and looked away; showing that he still angry.
 
Kyungso smiled and took a step closer to Kai. "Kai." 
 
When Kai turned his head to look at Kyungsoo, he received a quick peck from the latter's red lip.
 
"No need to thank me. See you, Kai~" Kyungsoo waved to Kai before ran to his club room. Smile formed from Kai plump lips.
 
As he walked home, Kai plugged in his earphones into his ears and started to hum a song. He made a few dance steps according to the song's beat.
 
Once he stopped at the side of the road, waiting for the light to turn green, Kai closed his eyes. He has been absorbed by the catchy music playing from his iPod that he didn't realized that he stood too front from other bystanders.
 
Suddenly a hand grabbed his should and pulled him backward; brought his back to reality. His eyes opened widely and he was about to cursed the person as he turned to the person.
 
"What the- suho hyung?" Suho gave a warm smile and let his hand off from kai.
 
"You could have an accident if you stand out from the line." 
 
"Oh, thank you, hyung." That's the only words Kai could say. They just stood still and didn't say anything. Suho bit his lips, hesitated to ask the other.
 
The light has turned green and Kai excused himself to accros the road. He didn't realise that Suho was following him until he saw the older reflection on one of the shop's mirror.
 
Kai stopped and frowned, he irritated with Suho. He turned back and gave the other an intense gaze. 
 
"Hyung, why are you following me?" Suho startled when his action was exposed by Kai but he pasted his face with a wide smile.
 
"Do you want pizza?"
 
 
 
 
 
Kai leaned against the chair while examined Suho who's taking orders from his customers, smiling non-stop. He wondered how the older managed to maintain his posture to completely strangers.
 
He looked on his table, looking at 2 large boxes of pizza that Suho gave him before he started his shift. Regretting his odd decision to wait the older, Kai sighed and threw a bored look towards customers around him.
 
As the clock's needle showed that it's 9.00 pm, Kai saw Suho went into staff room. After Suho changed his uniform, he came out and walked towards the younger. Kai got up and wrapped the balance in a plastic.
 
Suho stopped in front of Kai and extended his hand to him. "Shall we go?"
 
The tanned boy knitted his eyebrows together, looked at Suho's hand and gave him a weird look. Realizing his stupid action, Suho brought his hand at the back of his nape and let out an awkward chuckle. "Sorry." 
 
Kai just rolled his eyes and followed behind the older when he started to step out from his workplace. 
 
'Suho hyung look too familiar.'
 
 
 
 
 
'Madame, we found new information about Wu's heir.' A man in black suit bowed and opened a file on his hands.
 
'Explain it briefly.'
 
'Kris Wu is staying with his younger brother, Tao Wu.'
 
'Brother? Isn't Kris Wu is the only son in Wu's family?'
 
'Indeed, Mrs. Wu adopted Tao to make him as other heir of Wu's company.'
 
'Tsk, that stupid woman. What else?'
 
'Kris Wu is in relationship with a high school student, Park Chanyeol. Here some pictures of the boy.' The man put an envelope contained a few pictures of a brunette boy with his friend on the table.
 
'Such a pretty boy. Wait, wasn't the shorter boy beside that Chanyeol boy, Kris past boyfriend that you showed to me before?' 
 
The man nodded and continued to explain to the women in front him, 'His name is Byun Baekhyun who is Park Chanyeol's best friend and Kris Wu's past boyfriend.'
 
She scoffed, 'This is really interesting. Keep an eye on this Baekhyun boy. He look too fragile that I think Kris will never want him to get hurt.'
 
'Yes, madame.'
 
'Call your young master. I want to meet him.' The black-suit man nodded and excused himself while the women smiled as she thought another plan to destroy Wu's family.