Peace Love & Ice Cream

Learned My Lesson In Love

 

 
The sky was pouring the rain cats and dogs, making Kris and Chanyeol stopped for a moment in front of a convenience store to shade from being wet.
 
Kris came into the store to borrow an umbrella. He came back with a blue umbrella and opened it to let Chanyeol and himself continue their walk.
 
He then gave the umbrella to let Chanyeol held it while he slung his arm on Chanyeol's shoulders to make the latter close with him.
 
Chanyeol bit his bottom lip as his cheek turned to light pink at Kris sudden touch. Kris warmth makes him wanted to lean his head against Kris's shoulder.
 
"Thank you." Chanyeol said under his breath but clearly enough to be heard by Kris.
 
"For what?"
 
"Accepting my love and asked me to be your boyfriend." Kris gave Chanyeol a peck on his pink cheek.
 
"You’re welcome."Kris smiled. He needs to move on, yes, he can't reject Chanyeol completely because he doesn't want to make him sad and somehow the latter shyness and childness has made Kris's heart beats a little bit faster than usual. 
 
Chanyeol reminds him to his previous love, Baekhyun. Baekhyun always blushed every time Kris touched him and he became like a child whenever he's excited with something. 
 
Chanyeol's presence completely brushed away his yearning towards Baekhyun. Kris tighten his grip on Chanyeol's shoulder as he felt a few drops of rain fell on his hand while the other just kept silent enjoyed this moment.
 
"Hey, Chanyeollie." Kris spoke up and received a hum from the other.
 
"How about we go to the amusement park as our official first date next week?"
 
"Really?" Chanyeol looked at Kris; wanted to know whether he didn't hear the wrong thing.
 
"Yeah and we could invited our friends too. I know Sehun and Luhan will glad with our invitation."
 
"Wah! That's great! I haven't been there since i was 12. I want to try all games, eat ice cream and all. Oh my God, I'm so excited." Chanyeol squeals excitedly, not knowing that Kris already stared at him but then Chanyeol seems to be thinking about something.
 
"But puppy probably doesn't want to go." He pouted, Baekhyun always find reasons to not go to the amusement park, not even look at the front gate.
 
"Puppy?"
 
Chanyeol nodded, "Puppy is my friend that went to school with me every morning before he got part time job. You know, he's really cute! He make a cute sound when he sleep, a sound like puppy. That's why I call him puppy."
 
"And how do you know that?" Kris asked coldly, he didn't know that he already has some jealousy when heard his boyfriend talked about his friend's sleeping habit.
 
"Huh? Chanyeol took a glance at Kris and he noticed that Kris was pouting and he heard him mumbled some words.
 
He giggled, "Puppy always slept in class and sometimes at library; that's how I knew his bad habit." 
 
Chanyeol nudged the latter and gave him a smirk; making Kris to raise his left eyebrow.
 
"Ay, my Kris is jealous." 
 
"No, I'm not."
 
"Ay~" Chanyeol keeps on teasing the blonde.
 
"No!"
 
"Ay~ Just admit it."
 
"I'm not!"
 
"Yes, yo-" Chanyeol's stunned as Kris turned him around and the blonde's soft lips were on his; making he dropped the umbrella that he hold. Kris cupped the younger face and deepened his kiss in the raining. Chanyeol's lips taste so sweet and more softer than Kris. 
 
 
 
 
 
____________
 
 
 
 
 
The group walked to empty table at the cafetaria and take seat while Baekhyun still in the line; waiting his turn to buy their lunch. 
 
"Hey guys, I have an interesting suggestion to you guys. Kai, Kyungsoo, listen up." Chanyeol makes a gesture; wanting his friend to pay attention to his speak.
 
"Since we haven't go out together for a long time, how about we go to amusement park?"
 
Sehun squeaked, "His boyfriend will come too. So, it’s not spending time with best friends, duh."
 
"WHAT?!" All of them yelled except Chanyeol and Sehun, of course.
 
 Chanyeol ruffled his hair and explained, "Aish, we need to hurry. Alright, it's for my date and at the same time I want to introduce you guys with him."
 
"Wait up, Park Chanyeol has a boyfriend? Really?" Kai asked while Chen and Kyungsoo nodded.
 
"Yes, I am. Can't I have a boyfriend? Furthermore, this guy.." Chanyeol patted Sehun's shoulder.
 
Sehun gave him a death glare, "Oh no, PARK CHANYEOL. You won't say it."
 
But he received a smirk from Chanyeol, "This Oh Sehun also has a cute boyfriend that is my boyfriend's friend."
 
The trio's jaws dropped; they stared Chanyeol and Sehun; clueless.
 
"Alright, back to my story. I want Baekhyun to come along but I'm afraid he will refuse to come. So, I want you guys persuaded him, please. "
 
"Well, that's not a bad idea. I can bring along my boyfriend." Chen spoke and shoved a spoon of rice into his mouth.
 
"OHMYGODDDDDDDDD!" 
 
"You can't be serious, Chen."
 
"Seriously?!"
 
"Are you gay too?"
 
Chen makes an annoyed face, "Shut up and eat, guys." He shoved another spoon of rice into mouth.
 
 
 
 
 


heya, readers!!! just a quick update. 

peace love & ice cream is sang by younha,

it's really a sweet song. 

thanks for the comments, guys!! love you~

hello to new subscribers~ ^.^