This Feeling

Learned My Lesson In Love

 

Baekhyun walked along the street while humming his favourite song. The stores at the two sides of the street already full with their customers. 
 
Weekend is the most waited day by people. They can spend their time their love one or rest from work problem. 
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile, Kris was waiting Chanyeol and his friends with 4 other guys at the front gate of amusement park.
 
Xiumin and Luhan keep checking their phones while Suho and Lay can't stop poking at each other.
 
A few minutes later, Kris saw Chanyeol waved at him, not far from the gate. He calculated Chanyeol's friends in his mind; there were 4 guys too.
 
Luhan ran towards Sehun and hugged him. "Sehunnie~" The others make disgusted face; Luhan changed when he saw his boyfriend.
 
"Hi, hyung~" Chanyeol greeted the blonde and he got a warm smile from the latter.
 
"Luhan, stop cuddling with Sehun and come here. We need to introduce ourselve." Kris called.
 
They stood facing each other and start to introduce themselve. As Xiumin finished introduced himself, he received a pinch from Chen.
 
He groaned."You lied to me. Is this your assignment?" 
 
"Yah! I'm your hyung."
 
"Yeah, but you lied to your boyfriend here." Chen keeps pinching Xiumin's arm. The others that looking at them, stunned at the small quarrel of the couple.
 
Chanyeol and his friends jaw dropped with Kyungsoo super wide eyes looking at Xiumin and Chen.
 
Then, they heard a sreaming from Chanyeol, "What? Xiumin hyung is Chen's boyfriend?!"
 
The others nodded; they also don't know that Xiumin already has boyfriend.
 
Chen stopped pinching and took Xiumin's hand; interlocking with his.
 
"This hyung is mine. Look our couple rings~" Chen grinned while Xiumin blushed at Chen sudden announcement. They gathered around the new couple.
 
"Wah!! I want ring too." Luhan pleaded and did aegyo to Sehun. Kris shook his head, didn't believe his friend really like kids.
 
Just then Lay spoke up, "Yah!! You, all of you! What about us, the lonely guys here?" Lay pointed at the uniterested Suho and himself. 
 
He only received chuckles from the other and Chanyeol said, "Well, you guys can't take Kai and Kyungsoo because they are couple."
 
He continues, "But there is someone still single. He is on his way."
 
Kris raised his eyebrow and whispered to Chanyeol, "I thought all of your friends already here."
 
"Puppy woke up late and I don't want to rushed him."
 
While they are waiting for another person to come, they continue chatting and giggling. 
 
Kris gasped; making Chanyeol a little shocked.
 
He his hyung cheek and asked, "Hyung, what's wrong?"
 
The older tried to take a deep breath; tried to calm himself.
 
His chest hurted, he felt hardly to breath just now like it wanted to tell him something.
 
While Kris stood still, Chanyeol saw his puppy was walking towards the group.
 
"Puppy!!" Everyone looked at the person that Chanyeol was waving except for Kris.
 
"What is this feeling?" Kris caressed his chest.
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun smiled he saw the happy virus, Chanyeol, was waving at him.
 
Then he wrinkled, there are people that he didn't know around his friends.
 
He stopped and stood in fornt of the group; flashing a sweet smile to them.
 
He saw Luhan, his co-worker, was clinging with Sehun. He thought this would be only best friend hang out.
 
Sehun ran toward him with Luhan following him.
 
"Baekhyun hyung! You never changed! Why are you late again?" Baekhyun scratched behind his head; giving them an apologetic smile. 
 
Luhan introduced Baekhyun to his friends except for the tallest guy who was only facing his back to Baekhyun.
 
He looked at Chanyeol and instructed him with his eyes to call the tallest.
 
Chanyeol nooded and clinged his hand on the tallest.
 
"Hyung." Chanyeol turned the tallest to look at Baekhyun and introduced him, "Puppy! This is my boyfriend, Kris Wu!"
 
The smile faded from Baekhyun's face as he locked his eyes with a gloomy-looking-stare from Kris.
 
This feeling comes again.
 
 
 
 
 

 

oh hey, readers! another update~ *confetti*

thanks a lot for the comments~

I saw a lot of emotions there.  ><

i think i just made krisbaek meeting to fast, am i?

should i wrote other scene from xiuchen or hunhan or maybe kaisoo?

hahaha, i edit this. didn't notice my mistake.. >.< *

thanks for pointing that out,dear. 

Hello to new readers!!

comment & subscribed