First Date

Learned My Lesson In Love

 

On weekend, Baekhyun and his friends were playing games at Chanyeol's house. This is the only time all of them without any activities.
 
Sehun asked his friend to go out with him in the evening and all of them refuse. He persuaded Chanyeol & Baehyun because he knew the others are fixed with their decision.
 
"Pleaseth~ Justh this time. It's my firsth date." 
 
"Oh! You already confessed to Luhan hyung, isn't it?" Sehun blushed with Baekhyun's words.  
 
"I wish I can follow you too but I have to work overtime today." Baekhyun said sadly and Sehun shifted his eyes to Chanyeol with his puppy eyes.
 
Chanyeol folded his hands. "No, I'm not interested with your lovey dovey thing, Sehun. Never"
 
"Ah~ Hyung!! Please~ Luhan hyung will bring his friend too." Sehun tried to make Chanyeol changed his decision.
 
Chanyeol shook his head and that made the youngest whined loudly. Sehun tugged Baekhyun's shirt; hoping his hyung can help him.
 
Baekhyun sighed heavily, "Chanyeol, just go with him."
 
"Why me? Why doesn’t Chen or Kai accompany him?" Chanyeol pointed at the two people that already absorbed with the game.
 
Just then, Kai answered, "I'm going to Kyungsoo house tonight, so no from me."
 
"Me too. I need to meet someone." Chen makes his excuse.
 
"Just say that you have a date too, idiot." Chen looked at Kai angrily; Kai already promised he won't tell the others about Xiumin yet.
 
"Wow, Chen has a date! Unbelievable." Baekhyun said it loudly; not liking the way they abandoned Sehun's request.
 
Chen kicked Kai's leg and makes the other lost in the game.
 
"Hey! That's not fair!" Kai tried to choke Chen but Chen quickly got up. The two boys chase one another in the house; making the others shook their heads.
 
Chanyeol gave in and said, "Alright, I'll go if only you don't make me dying from boredom alone."
 
Sehun hugged Chanyeol and thanking him for a few times while Baekhyun's yelling at the kids that still running in the living room.
 
'I wish Kris hyung will be there too.' Chanyeol thought.
 
 
 
 
 
Kris took a seat in front of his laptop. There is a small virtual gathering right in front him now. Luhan has texted all of them to webcam with him.
 
"What do you want Luhan?" Lay spoke first.
 
Kris has just taken his bathe so he's drying his wet hairs. Suho was reading a book and Xiumin was eating again in front of his laptop.
 
Luhan clear his throat and asked, "Would you guys follow me this evening? I have.." 
 
There was a silent for a moment but Luhan continued, "I have my first date so I'm thinking to bring you guys along with me."
 
Suho, Lay and Xiumin said no at the same time. They already have their own plan and only Kris hasn't given any answer.
 
"I hate you guys!" Luhan pouted and continued, "How about you, Kris?? Please say yes."
 
"Ok."
 
"Yes! Thanks Kris, I'll come to your house later."  Kris nodded and disconnected the line. He walked to his wardrobe; looking for a suitable cloth.
 
He took out a white shirt that he bought last week and matching it with black jeans.
 
'Simple is better.' He thought.
 
 
 
 
Sehun tried to walk in quick pace to his promised place with Luhan. 
 
"Hey, wait up!" Chanyeol yelled from back  while looking at his reflection on his phone to fix this curly hair.
 
He keeps mumbling that the maknae should wait for him and other else when he bumped into the back of Sehun and make his phone fell on the floor.
 
Chanyeol groaned, "Yah! You should have noticed me if you stopped walking." When he wanted to take his phone, there's a person already took it and gave it to him.
 
"Oh! Thank-" He stunned when he looked at the person in front of him.
 
"Kris hyung!" Kris gave him a smile. He can't hide how happy he is when he saw Chanyeol were walking toward him with his friend.
 
Sehun & Luhan looked at each other before they gave us a curious look.
 
Sehun clapped, "Chanyeol hyung! You didn't tell us that you already have a boyfriend." Kris chuckled while Chanyeol's cheeks turned red with Sehun attack.
 
"Aniya~ We just met a few times."
 
"Eh, that's impossible. You guys were wearing a couple shirts. Oh my, I'm so envy with you."Luhan pointed at Chanyeol's shirt and Kris. 
 
Chanyeol just looked down because he became too shy all of sudden in front of Kris. After they did some short introduction, they started to walk along the shop while Sehun and Luhan were having their happy date.
 
After a while, they stopped at toy shop. Kris and Chanyeol didn't know what were those couple thinking when they entered this shop.
 
Kris take a look at toys there and he found a plush toy poddle. He called Chanyeol to show the it to him.
 
"It looks like you." 
 
The younger pouted, "No, it's not. I'm more cute than it."
 
Kris bursted out his laugh, he didn't know Chanyeol's is so blunt when talking. Chanyeol smiled at Kris reaction but then he realised Sehun & Luhan were not in the shop anymore.
 
He tugged Kris shirt, "Hyung, I didn't see the couple. Where are they?"
 
Kris looked around, "Who?"
 
"Sehun and Luhan hyung." Kris snapped his fingers; realising the same thing.
 
A few seconds later, Kris got a message from Luhan and show it to Chanyeol.
 
To: Kris
 
Hey Kris! We are going to give both of you some private time so spend it properly. ^.~ 
Oh, you don't need to thank me. Bye!
 
"Mwo ya~" Chanyeol stomped on the floor while Kris rubbed the back of his neck.
 
"Chanyeol, why don't we take a walk? Well, we can have a chat, you know, something that will make us comfortable." Kris asked nervously; worried if the guy said no.
 
"Sure."
 
When they walked side by side, their hand brushed slightly to each other and that makes Chanyeol's heart beats crazily. He tried to hold Kris hand but stopped when he saw Kris was looking at his.
 
He walked a little faster than before; embarrassed because Kris saw what he tried to do. While Kris tried to catch up Chanyeol's pace and he grabbed Chanyeol's quickly; interlocked their hand together.
 
Chanyeol stopped and looked at his hand then Kris who is giving him a smirk before dragging him to some random shops.
 
 
 
 
 
 

it's krisyeol again, sorry my readers. 

i know some of you want more krisbek. they will be pair in chapter 10.

I think my writing style becomes boring, ah really. I'll try to improved more

Appear is a song that sang by yaori. she's has cute voice.. ^.^

Comments are loved and thanks for subscribing this story!!