Choose the Right One

Learned My Lesson In Love

 


He unlocked the front door and walked through his living room to the kitchen. He opened the refrigerator and grabbed a drink. He felt relieved once he swallowed the cold think. 
 
He walked back to his living room and laid on the red couch; his mind replaying the face of his little crush. The person has y appearance which he clearly doubts why he likes him. 
 
His red lips, his nice curve eyebrows, his sneaky gaze yet cute when he smiled, his blandly behaviour; he admired all of his perfect figures. He snapped out from his thought when his phone ringing.
 
"What do you want, Kris?"
 
"Hey, is that how you greet your friend, Suho?" Suho huffed, 'yes, when you disturbed my precious thought'
 
"Just spit out your words. I know you only call me for a reason." 
 
"Well..."
 
"...." Kris silent for a moment.
 
"I want.."
 
"...."
 
"want-" Suho became more impatient when Kris still didn't finish his words and it kind of irritated him.
 
"KRIS!!" 
 
"Ok, ok. Calm down, Suho. I just want some advices from you. Can i come over to your place?" Suho ears jerked up; he didn't sure if he heard right.
 
Kris wanted his advices? The nerdy Suho? He thought his friends would never trust his trash advices.
 
"Yah!" Kris yelled over the phone when he heard Suho loud laugh.
 
"Haha.. Sorry-haha-Kris hahahahaha"
 
"It's not funny, Suho! And stop laughing like a mad man." Suho took a deep breath to hold his laugh.
 
"Yeah, it's kind of funny though. Bring some snacks when you come here."
 
"Damn you."
 
"Thank you." Suho hung up and threw his phone to the couch. He went upstairs to go for a bath before Kris arrives.
 
 
 
~~*~~
 
 
 
Kris sat on the counch while Suho walked to kitchen to get some drinks. He came back with 2 bottles of coke and 2 glasses.
 
He took a seat on the floor; started to rummage through plastic bag that Kris brought just now.
 
"What are you watching?" Kris asked when he saw the television was showing a scene from a movie.
 
"A love movie. I'm getting bored waiting for you." Suho heard Kris long sighed. 
 
He shoved some chips into his mouth and then he shoved some into the-person-that-still-didn't-stop-his-sighing 's mouth.
 
Kris shot him with his famous glare and slowly munched the chips.
 
"You should stop sighing. It’s not good for your emotion, I think." Suho said before moved his eyes to the movie played.
 
Kris gulped a drink and asked, "What should I do, Suho?"
 
"Do what?" Suho asked with his full mouth.
 
Kris let out another sigh. "What should I do if I met the person that I missed for this time being again but at the same time I already got a boyfriend that has exactly traits as him?"
 
Suho choked; grabbing his glasses and swallowed the drink. He coughed a little before he asked, "You met with your ex?" He received a shook from Kris.
 
"He was never my ex. I left him without saying anything." Kris shut his eyes; the moment where he found Baekhyun cried alone really hurt him.
 
Suho with his mouth hung opened; didn't give any respond to the latter. He really shocked, Kris never told him or others kids about this story. He sure that Chanyeol also didn't know about this either.
 
"It's my mom, Suho. She doesn't like him, I don't know why. She tricked me and made me left him since 3 years ago. I..I miss him all day and night, even when I came back to Korea."
 
Suho saw shining droplets trickled down from Kris eyes, its tears!
 
"Then I met Chanyeol. Chanyeol, he's..."
 
"He has the shyness, cute smile, hyperactive, the pout, the sweet lips.. all, Suho, almost all of them same as him."
 
Suho took a piece of tissue and gave it to the crying guy. The cool Kris was crying in front of him is a new thing to Suho. He never knew someone can break the tears of Kris.
 
The living room only filled with sound from the television and Kris's sobbing. After a while crying, Kris stopped and got up; looking at Suho with his sad eyes.
 
Suho got up too and stood in front of Kris. Suho's soft palms cupped the latter face.
 
"You doesn't look like our fierce Kris. Bring our Kris back." Suho chuckled but he received a light punch on his shoulder. Kris look away; hiding his red cheeks because of embarassment.
 
He doesn't know why he can let his tears fall in front of Suho; maybe because of his name means guardian?
 
"Kris. I don't know if I can give you the best answer. When you are in love with two guys, choose the second person. Do you know why?"
 
Kris gave him a shook befor he continue, "If you love the first guy, you wouldn't fall in love with second one."
 
"But I will hurt the other." Suho gave Kris a sof pat on his shoulder.
 
"Then apologize to him with your sincere heart. I'm sure he'll understand."
 
"I don't know." Kris' eyes fell on the floor, hesitated to make a huge decision.
 
"Trust me, Kris. You don't want to hurt Chanyeol like you've done to your first boyfriend, right?"
 
 
 
 

Maybe this is the last update before 2 months hiatus for my final exams.

i hope you guys won't unsubscribe this story ..><

if you noticed, i changed my username from yuuna92 to arroww

 

Welcome to new subscribers!!!!