Words I Couldn't Bear To Say

Learned My Lesson In Love

Hello, guys!! I'm back. This might be the best update I posted. Just enjoyed it, oh! click on the blue words for the song.  (^,^)  

___________

 

He took out his phone and typed slowly, not wanting the teacher caught him in the middle of class.

 
 
To: My Kris ♥
Hyuuuuung~ Let's go shopping this evening!! >3<
 
 
From: My Kris ♥
I'm sorry, Channie. Hyung have some discussion with my coursemates today. I'll buy you ice cream tomorrow okay?
 
 
To: My Kris ♥
Awwww, hyung~ It's alright. I miss you~~ ♥
 
 
From: My Kris ♥
Me too, dear. I miss you too three four five and infinity~! ;D
Hey! Pay attention in your class! Bye, my chan~!!!
 
 
 
Chanyeol cover his mouth with his palm, preventing his chuckle be heard by his teacher. Lately, his boyfriend became too cheesy and sometimes he would melt Chanyeol's heart with his sweet words. Chanyeol wondered if Kris ate a lot of sweets before because the said man's image didn't match with his behaviour. He kept his phone and looked at the book on table. He's not paying attention at all.
 
Another day without Kris, he's bored to death. Weird, it's not exam time yet Kris was too busy. Sehun and Chen's boyfriends were not that busy like him.  After the bell rang as a sign that his class was over, Chanyeol bang his head on his book; making soft thud. He saw someone standing beside his but he didn't bother to look up.
 
"Chanyeol yah~" Chanyeol replied his with a hum.
 
"What's wrong?" Then an idea came into his mind. Why doesn’t he spend his time with his hyung? Besides, he rarely got a chance to be there as the older was having his part-time job.
 
He looked up and attacked his hyung with lots of his cuteness, "Hyuuunggg~ Can I stay at your house tonight? Please~~"
 
The older cringed; not that he hates Chanyeol's aegyo, it's just Chanyeol's twitched eyes not suit with his large grin. He can see as if Chanyeol’s wiggled his tail like a dog. 
 
"But you know that I'll finish my work on 10."
 
"Baekhyun hyuuuuunggg~ Buing buing~" The said man let out a heavy sigh. 
 
"Alright." Chanyeol got up and squeeze Baekhyun in his hug.
 
"Wah!! We can watch movies, plays games, oh I miss doing all of that with you." 
 
"I ca-cant't bre-beath, Ye-yeol." Chanyeol released the small boy who was breath heavily.
 
"Sorry! I just too excited I guess."
 
Small smile formed from Baekhyun's lips. He can never will to hurt Chanyeol, no, not to the boy that always tries to cheer him, comforting him. He tiptoed to ruffle Chanyeol's head.
 
"Don't forget to tell you mother so she won't come to my house early in the morning like before."  Chanyeol nodded and started to keep his things in his bag before he slung it over his shoulder.
 
"I will tell her.  See you at 10, hyung. Bring some cakes alright~" 
 
“Hey, message me once you are on your way to my house.” Baekhyun yelled to Chanyeol that was leaving the class.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun took a glance on plastic bag that he held. His boss was so kind to give the slices of cake to him for free. Chanyeol would yelling happily if Baekhyun told him that he brought three slices of strawberry cheesecake for him
 
Once he stepped out from the bakery, he saw a tall figure leaned against the glass door of next shop. Baekhyun took a deep breath before walked to the said guy. The tall guy looked up when he heard footsteps nearing him. 
 
“Baekhyun.”  Baekhyun gave him a small smile; it was more sincere this time. 
 
“Do you want to walk with me to my house, Kris?” The said man’s eyes grew bigger; he looked into Baekhyun’s eyes to make sure he wasn’t hear wrong thing.
 
“It’s alright if you don’t want to.” Baekhyun started to walk away from the other when he didn’t get any answer. He let out another smile when he aware that Kris already walked beside him.
 
‘This is the moment I have waiting for.’ Both of Kris and Baekhyun thought simultaneously.
 
They walked silently; didn’t know how they should start their conservation and their hands keep brushing to each other. It’s not that they didn’t realized it; they were waiting one of them intertwined their hands together. This time Kris shoved his hands in his trouser pockets. He let his eyes wandered everywhere but not Baekhyun. 
 
Then, he felt an arm linked with his and another small thumb caressing the back of his palm. Kris looked down and saw Baekhyun’s arm linking with his. The latter also shoved his hand into Kris trouser pocket to feel the warmth that he hasn’t feel for a long time.
 
Their eyes locked for a second before Baekhyun broke with a chuckle. “I miss your warmth. A lot.” Kris didn’t expect miracle to happen but having the loving Baekhyun back is the best thing ever happen to him. 
 
Once they arrived in front of Baekhyun's house, Baekhyun clasped both of kris hand with his own hands.
 
“I missed the hands that used to caress my palms when I shivered from the coldness, the long fingers that used to wipe tear on my cheeks, the strong arms that used to wrap around me, the big feet that I used to stand on them when we was dancing and the heart that-" Baekhyun can’t finished his sentences when his eyes started to brim with hot tears. He bit his lower lips to hold him from crying. He shouldn’t cry; he needs to say everything to Kris what he miss for the past three years.
 
“You know, Bacon, I miss you too. I want to hug you, kiss you like before, having dates with you, celebrates our anniversaries, I miss all of that. You are the first person I want to protect and give happiness to you. But then I realized that Chanyeol is under my responsibility now. It’s not that I don’t love you, Bacon.” 
 
Baekhyun knew those words lead to a meaningful decision and he guess that both of them have decided the same decision. The most difficult decision; it will change everything they had before. Those words might be the last sweetest words he would ever hear.  
 
Kris took Baekhyun hand and put in on his chest. Baekhyun can feel a melodic beating of Kris heart from there. “This heart always beats for you, since the first time we met.” Soft whimper slipped out from Baekyun’s lips. His nose started to runny, a lump started to form in his throat and his cheeks already wet of his own tears.
 
“I love you very much and I don’t want to hurt you again.” Kris cupped the latter face and look in his eyes.
 
“It’s enough for me to leave a scar on your heart once. I don’t want to hurt Chanyeol like I did to you. I don’t want to repeat the same mistake over and over again.” Kris kissed both of Baekhyun’s cheeks that are wet with the tears. He pulled back and looked at Baekhyun with apologetic smile.
 
“Thank you for loving me. Thanks for all good memories you gave to me.” That was the last sentences Kris could utter before he soon burst into tears.