Tears Are Falling

Learned My Lesson In Love

 

Lay first started touring the park by dragging Baekhyun along his side; making the shorter confused with his sudden action.
 
He bought a Mickey mouse hat for himself and duck hat for Baekhyun. Somehow Baekhyun broken heart were healed by Lay kindness.
 
They joined the group; playing some games and rides that really made Luhan freaked out.
 
"I DON'T WANT TO RIDE THAT SCARY THING ANYMORE!" Luhan cried out loud; snuggling into Sehun's chest while Sehun patted the older's back.
 
He saw a Donald Duck mascot and quickly told Luhan. The older stop crying, looking at the direction that Sehun was pointing.
 
His eyes grew wider than Kyungsoo's super wide eyes when he suddenly ran towards the mascot and let out a scream, "Donald Duck hyung!!!!!"
 
The others laughed at Luhan's childishness while his boyfriend pouted; showing that his jealousy.
 
Meanwhile, Baekhyun took a few glances towards Kris secretly. He seems unpleasant when he saw Kris laughing, smiling and clingging with Chanyeol for all time. 
 
Jealousy sparked in his heart but he quickly shoved off his bad thought. He thought he should stop looking at Kris before anyone caught him up.
 
A pair of long hand wrapped around Baekhyun's waist; startled the latter a bit.
 
"What are you doing, Baekhyun ah~" Lay bent down and rested his chin on the latter's shoulder. Baekhyun's sweet fragrance kind of relaxing and seductive at the same time, Lay thought.
 
"No-nothing." Baekhyun answered him shortly. He can hear Lay's sighed before he stood up but not letting his hug. Far from them, Kris was looking at the two; clenched his fists.
 
"Let's go to hounted house!" Chen said excitedly, Kai nodded.
 
"I don't want!" Xiumin protested and Kyungsoo joined him. "Me too!"
 
"Oh come on. We as your boyfriends can protect you guys." Kai said and winked at Kyungsoo; making him blushed.
 
Chen intertwined his hand with Xiumin's and dragging him towards the haunted house; followed by the others. Sehun was pulling Luhan to break off his hug with the mascot to follow his friends.
 
"Hannie, let's go!" Once Luhan broke his hug, Sehun quickly grabbed both of his hands.
 
"Nooooo~" Luhan's scream filled the huge park.
 
When they arrived in front of the haunted house, Baekhyun stopped walking and broke Lay's hug. He turned back; telling Lay that he needed to go to toilet while holding his teary eyes.
 
At first, Lay kind of hesitate to let him go alone but Baekhyun stubbornness made him lose. He sighed and followed the others to the haunted house.
 
In the bathroom, Baekhyun stood in front of the mirror; as soon as he looked at his own reflection, his tears started to roll down to his cheeks slowly.
 
Luckily no one in the toilet, Baekhyun sobbing became louder. He can't endure the pain in his that burnt his heart, it's hurt him crazily. 
 
He squeezed his chest hardly when his heart thumping like it will come out from his chest. 
 
"Bacon..." Baekhyun looked at the mirror and saw Kris reflection behind him.
 
He kept his head down, wiped the rest of the tears on his cheek but the tears keep falling.
 
He bit his lower lip, didn't want Kris to hear his sobbing.
 
Kris turned Baekhyun's body; facing him and lifted his chin up to look at the shorter face.
 
Baekhyun look horrible with his red eyes and wet tears.
 
Kris wiped his tears with his thumb slowly; he examined the face that he really missed.
 
Baekhyun dodged Kris's hand, he was about to leave him when Kris grabbed his hand.
 
"Please.." Baekhyun missed that voice a lot. Why we met again like this, Baekhyun thought.
 
He tried to free his hand from the taller's grip but Kris brought him into his embrace. 
 
"Let me go! Someone will see us." Baekhyun struggled hard to escaped from Kris's strong arms but Kris tighten his hug; not wanting to lose him again. 
 
"I'm sorry, Bacon. Sorry." Baekhyun's heart ached hearing those words.
 
He missed Kris really much but he felt angry at the same time because of Kris disappearance.
 
He hit the taller's chest a few times and buried his face on Kris's chest; releasing his long-term pain, "I hate you! Hate you."
 
Kris let the latter cried although his shirt already wet with the painful tears while caressed Baekhyun's hair.
 
After Baekhyun had stop crying, Kris broke his hug; looked down at the latter to make sure he's alright. 
 
"I'm sorry because I'm being too emotional just now." Baekhyun said with low tone.
 
"It's alright."
 
Baekhyun splashed the cold water against his face to clean the dried tears; his eyes look puffy and red.
 
He saw Kris was looking at him through the reflection of mirror but he's looking away when their eyes met.
 
They walked out together awkwardly and sat at the nearest bench; waiting for the rest members.
 
Silence that surrounded the two guys broke when one of the workers at park came and greeted them.
 
"Good evening, sir. Would you like to take a polaroid photo together?" The worker gave them a smile. Kris and Baekhyun looked at each other, Baekhyun shook his head.
 
"Sure." Kris stood up but Baekhyun's eyes widen, he looked back at Kris. "What?" 
 
"My face look horrible, you know right?" Kris chuckled and gripped Baekhyun's hand; making him to stand beside him.
 
"You still look pretty in any state." A blush appeared on Baekhyun's pale cheeks. Kris brought his hand to Baekhyun's hair and started to fix the messy hair.
 
Baekhyun's heart started to beat faster; he missed Kris gentle, his touch, his smile, everything about the gorgeous guy.
 
"There, you look fine now. Just act normally around me." Kris smiled and nodded to the worker as a cue to her.
 
Baekhyun leaned closer to Kris's shoulder and smiled widely when the worker was about to capture their picture.
 
After a few seconds, the worker gave out the polaroid photo to Kris before she went to other visitors.
 
Kris amused giggle slipped through his lips; making Baekhyun to tiptoe to see the picture. He gasped when saw his eyes swollen a lot while Kris continue to giggle.
 
Baekhyun's nudged the taller and groaned, "I told you I looked horrible." Baekhyun tried to snatch the picture away but Kris held it higher to prevent the precious picture being taken by Baekhyun.
 
The shorter jumped up a few times before ended up with a cute pout. He turned away and mumbled 'I hate you' that clearly can be hear by Kris.
 
Not far from the two long-lost couple, a pair of eyes has witnessed all scenes happened between the two since they were in the toilet.
 
'Why must you again, Kris'