This is Fate

Learned My Lesson In Love

 

 
 
 
Kai tapped his fingers on his watch while waiting for Kyungsoo. They were supposed to meet at his house 30 minutes ago and he already called food delivery.
 
There was a knock at the front door and Kai walked there to open it. He really hopes that the person is Kyungsoo. Once he opened it, he saw the delivery boy and he sighed hardly.
 
He took the food he that ordered before and asked the delivery boy to wait him took his money.
 
When he walked back to the front door, he stumbled over his leg and luckily the delivery boy was able to hold him from falling. Kai relieved that he didn’t kiss the cold floor.
 
The delivery boy pushed him up slowly and he scanned Kai's face and that makes uncomfortable until Kai spoke up,
 
"Um, thank you and this is your money." Kai handed out the money. The delivery boy took it and bowed. Kai quickly close his door
 
"That's really weird. That guy really weird!." Kai shook his head and continue watching movie.
 
 
 
__________
 
 
 
After the first so-called-date, Kris & Chanyeol has exchanged their phone numbers and keep texting to each other. 
 
After 2 weeks getting know each other personalities, Chanyeol feels like he wanted to confess his love to Kris but he afraids if the blonde will keep away from seeing him.
 
Chanyeol looks at his best friend; thinking whether he should ask his opinion or not. Baekhyun is good in giving advice to people but Chanyeol afraid he will be burdened if it's about love.
 
He keeps sighing; making Baekhyun tilted his head and asked, "Hey, what are you thinking?"
 
Chanyeol startled; didn't realised his sighing was quite loud. He tried to find a suitable sentence to tell Baekhyun.
 
"Yah~" Baekhyun nudged him.
 
"Howtoconfesstohim." Chanyeol put his palms on his mouth, his eyes become wide; shocked by his own words. Although Chanyeol talked that fast, Baekhyun still can understand and his face drew with a small smile.
 
"Just meet him and said the 3 words. It's easy." He winked.
 
"Just like that? I'm afraid if he doesn't like me and our friendship might be awkward." 
 
"If you don't give a try, can you endure the lust to kiss him or hug him?" Baekhyun said as he did kiss & hug gestures but he received a slight punch from the latter.
 
"Should I say it? I only knew him for 2 weeks. He will think that I'm so desperate to have a boyfriend." Chanyeol sighed hardly; looking at the floor, nervous.
 
Baekhyun smiled, "You know, it's better to said it all than keep it all by yourself so you won't be bother by the feeling. If he can't accept it, you guys couldn't let your friendship end just like that. It's really hard to find someone that care about us in this world. Once you lose it, you would feel regret for the whole of your life."
 
They walked in silent for a moment, thinking about the past of Baekhyun. Chanyeol knew his question has made Baekhyun remembers about his tragic love, more like lost love. So, he took out his phone and dialled out Kris number.
 
After 3 ringing, he heard greeting from Kris. Then he spoke up, "Can we meet? Um, the usual place, 7 o'clock."
 
"..........."
 
"Ne~ Go continue with your study. Bye" Baekhyun nudged Chanyeol after he hung up the phone. 
 
"Ready? Fighting, Park Chanyeol!!" Baekhyun yelled while pounded in the air. Chanyeol covered his face with his palms when people around them were looking at Baekhyun over-excited actions.
 
 
_________________
 
 
 
Baekhyun is on his way back to his house after finished his work. There were not many passerby by at this hour and the weather kind of cold tonight. He take a view at his peaceful surrounding, he glad that he still can have a good life after he recovered from losing Kris.
 
He wondered if all loves that Kris gave before was fake; it's not that he didn't believe him. Baekhyun hurt so much, his heart felt like being stabbed a few times and it need months to recover. The moment when they celebrated their first anniversary flashed in his mind.
 
That was the best moment ever and couldn't forget the way Kris kissed him and let him sleep in his embrace. Baekhyun looked up at the sky that turn a little dark with the windy air. 
 
'It's going to rain soon.' Baekhyun made his pace faster doesn't want to be wet in this weather. As he passed a Chinese restaurant, he stopped for a while.
 
There was a something attracted his attention and he turned his head to his right; looked at a tall figure, standing in front of the restaurant. The thunder was making it's sound as a sign it'll be raining at any time and that's also the time when Baekhyun's heart stopped from pounding for a few seconds.
 
He saw the person he missed so much in front of him after 3 years. He was about to walk to that person when another man came out from the restaurant and clinging at the person's arm.
 
The rain started to pour down slowly like wanting to hide the tears that already rolled down from Baekhyun's eyes. He was happy just now but he hurted at the same time. He looked at the couple that slowly disappearing from his sight.
 
"Kris. Kris!!!" Baekhyun yelled when the sky made it's sound at the same time. 
 
He just saw Kris, yes Kris that he missed so much with his best friend, Chanyeol. Baekhyun let the rain make his body completely wet as he cried out; letting all sad feeling free from his chest.
 
 
 
 

alright, readers. starting today, i won't be able to update everyday due to school.

but don't worry, i will make sure to update once a week.

Fate is one of Queen Inhyun's Man. That drama is worth to watch.

do tell me if my writing kind of mess or confuse you.

 

comments are loved & hello subscribers!!!