For One Day

Learned My Lesson In Love

 

 
RECAP
 
In the meantime, the guy squatted in front of Xiumin and tilted his head.
 
"Are you alright?" Xiumin still looked down at the floor, don't dare to look up. The other guy waves his hand in front of him, wants Xiumin to answer him.
 
"Hello~ I'm asking you kiddo"
 
 
 
Xiumin feel angry, he knows he doesn't look like his real age but calling him kiddo is the most things he hate!
 
He lifts up his head and look at the guy's eyes with his eyes-soon-to-shot-a-fire. They looked at each other eyes for a few seconds with different feelings.
 
Xiumin thought that this guys is a high school student, just look at his uniform he knew it. This not so romantic moment has been distracted by a voice.
 
"Chen hyung! Whath are you doing?" 
 
Xiumin got up and looked down at the guy named Chen.
 
"I'm not a kiddo! For your information, I'm 21 years old which mean I'm older than you!" Xiumin yelled at the poor Chen before he walked to his karaoke' room.
 
Chen who shocked by Xiumin sudden action, was being kick by his friend when he still squatted on the floor.
 
He stood up and scolds his friend, "Don't kick my , Sehun. It's ing hurt."
 
He rubbed his while Sehun leaned against the door with his folded hand.
 
"What was that? D-did you just molest a guy?" Sehun asked shakily but he received a light punch on his shoulder by Chen.
 
Chen only mouthed 'silly' to Sehun's stupid question.
 
 
 
On the other hand, Kris and his friends looked at Xiumin who was just slamming the door again, while mumbling a few curse words.
 
They look at each other, wondering if Xiumin still hurt by their laugh before. Lay nudged Luhan beside him, wants the guy to ask Xiumin what's his problem.
 
Luhan approached to Xiumin slowly and take a seat beside him.
 
He asked, "Baozi, are you still mad with us?"
 
Silent. Xiumin just played with his fists, still angry with that Chen kid. Luhan put his hand on Xiumin shoulder and shook him slightly.
 
Xiumin sighed and said, "Someone called me kid while obviously he's younger than me. Damn that high school kid."
 
"Blame your cute face then." shot Lay. Xiumin threw an empty can to Lay, he's making the other annoyed again.
 
Kris sighed; these guys won't stop teasing each other unless one of them is crying. After a few minutes, Kris received a message from Tao.
 
 
From: Little Panda
Gege, do you bring your spare key? I want to sleep early today so i'll lock the front door.
 
 
To: Little Panda
I bring it. Make sure you locked the door, ok? Good night.
 
 
Lay looked over Kris's shoulder to look at his phone. Curiosity kills him, when Kris tells him that the sender is Tao.
 
The room become quiet when Suho stop singing and take his bag.
 
"Let's go home. I'm tired." Suho said while yawning.
 
"I thought you want to finish your whole life singing in this karaoke." Luhan & Lay giggled with Kris words. He knows how to makes funny of Suho.
 
The five of them take their bags and went out from the room. Once Xiumin stepped out from the room, he saw that Chen guy and gives a death glare to him.
 
By looking at his face make Xiumin angrier. On their way out, they passed two high school students, making Kris to stop from walking.
 
'This sweet fragrance smelled just like him.' Kris took a glance towards the high school boys. He wanted to make sure if it's him, his bacon.
 
"Hyung! Are you going or not?" Suho shook Kris's shoulders. Kris nodded and continue his walk; his guilty keeps bothering him today. 
 
 
 
 
At the other side, the owner of the fragrance looked back because he feels like someone is looking at him. Unfortunately, he only saw the back of a tall guy with blond hair. 
 
"Chanyeol hyung! Baekhyun hyung! Why are you guys coming so late?" scolded the maknae, Sehun.
 
"We are so sorry!" Chanyeol pleaded.
 
"Baekhyun just got a call for a job interview so I’ve to wait for him. Ne, Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked the guy beside him but he got no respond from him.
 
Chanyeol looked at the Baekhyun while Sehun looked at Chen that is looking at the same direction as Baekhyun hyung.
 
"What are you looking at?" Both Chanyeol and Sehun asked at their friends at the same time. Both Chen and Baekhyun snapped out from their thought and shook their head. 
 
 
 
 
  For One Day  – Yesung   <-- Click while reading after this
 
 
Kris waved at his friends that were going to different directions from his house. Kris feels much better after going out with his friends although the situation was kind of tense just now.
 
Why he thought about that guy a lot today. 'It has been 3 years, Kris. 3 years, just get off and forget him.' He thought.
 
Half of his mind wants to forget that guy completely but he still feels guilt for leaving him without saying goodbye.
 
 
 
 
-flashback-
 
Kris dropped his phone, too shocked with what he heard just now. His mother wanted him to go back to Canada by tonight. Tonight? That's impossible, he can't leave Baekhyun alone. Never.
 
He took back his phone and asked his mother, "W-why mother? I-it's too sudden. I still have to fin-finished my school."
 
"You can continue you study here. We need you by our side right now."
 
"But mom-"
 
"No excuses! Just come home or I'll never approve your relationship with that kid!" Yes, his mother knew about Baekhyun but she never like him nor approve it.
 
When he heard his mother is going to bless his relationship with Baekhyun, he feels grateful and agree with his mother's words. 
 
-end flashback-
 
 
 
Everything turned out not as he expect when his mother took his passport and hide it. Not just that, he needs to take care a new kid in his family, yes, it's Tao.
 
His mother said that Tao need a brother by his side and never told him who Tao is. Being a babysitter and a student at the same time didn't make Kris to forget Baekhyun.
 
He tried to contact Baekhyun but it's useless when his mother always observe his movements, not even outside from the house. His mother paid a person to look all his actions.
 
Those 3 years just like a hell for Kris, he missed Baekhyun so much and he swears Baekhyun really hurt by his sudden disappear.
 
When Tao is going to be a high school student, Kris pleaded his mother to let he and Tao to continue their study at Korea. 
 
At first, his mother really against to his idea, thanks to Tao, his mother allows them with one condition; don't contact with Baekhyun again.
 
Kris has to obey and here he is, in Korea with Tao without knowing any news about Baekhyun. Kris hope he will meet Baekhyun soon although it's only for one day.
 
 
 
 
 
___________________
 
Okay, another chapter today! Gosh, I'm really sorry for not making Krisyeol moment
but there are krisbaek & xiuchen moments, right? ^.^ the picture credit as tagged.
 
Geamchau: yep, it's jongdae and don't feel like that. it's because i leave it hang there, doesn't mean the person will be jongdae.. ^^
derphyawkwardsnowflak: i'll make sure this story won't turn bad later.. ;))
 
And i introduced to one of my favorite song; For One Day sang by Yesung!!