My Bell

Learned My Lesson In Love

 

Kris checked his room, making sure he doesn't leave any of his books. He put on his jacket and sit at the front door to wear his shoes.
 
Just then, he heard his brother shouting from upstair. "Gege, you should wake me up earlier. It's Monday!"
 
Kris get up and shout back, " I will come home late today, Tao!"
 
Monday is the day that he hate the most. Having a morning class yet he need to walk alone to the university; Monday is quite a boring day for him. 
 
He stopped by at the nearest convenience store. He took a milk with 2 packets of bread.
 
Once he was about to pay the cashier, he saw 2 high school boys arguing outside the shop. The tall boy is trying to pull the other to enter the shop but he refuse.
 
'Why do you start your day with arguing' Kris shook his head.
 
Then the cashier gives his change and bowed a little. Kris starts to walk out from the shop when he meet with the 2 boys at the entrance door.
 
They bowed and let Kris to go out first.
 
"Chanyeol! We are going to be late!" The tall guys pretend not to hear his friend's word and pushes the other to the shop.
 
"You still didn't eat breakfast, Baekhyun! Just grabbed anything to eat then we will go, ok? Hurry, hurry" Kris stopped his pace.
 
'Baekhyun?' He looked back to the boys but they already went inside the shop.
 
He shook his head, 'you shouldn't think about him, Kris. Never'
 
 
 
 
 
_________
 
'Thank God, today classes has ended. Urgh, my head.' Kris massage his forehead. All his friends already kept their belongings and look at him.
 
One of them, named Lay shouted from the back, "Yah, Kris! We want to go to noraebang. Do you want to follow us?" Kris nodded. 
 
He keeps all his books and stationary as fast his could. He need to release his strees a little bit. 
 
When they arrived there, they bought some bir and snacks. The first person that take the microphone is Luhan, the one who look cute than others, he started to sing some random songs.
 
The rest of them keep shouting and dancing with random dances. 
 
'How old are these kids again? 16? 17? gosh, you guys already passed 20 years old.' Kris shouted in his mind. He drank up his bir while looking at his childish friends.
 
He then saw his chubby friend at the corner of the room, eating the snacks like he nevers eats for 3 days.
 
"Yah, Baozi. Did your mom make you starve at home?" The Baozi guy shook his head and keeps eating. Kris just left out a sigh, he really don't understand with his friend habit.
 
"He always like that whenever there is food around him. That's why he has that steamed bun cheeks." Lay said when he approached to Kris and take a seat beside him.
 
Kris move aside from the sweat Lay. Then, the Baozi guy spoke up, "I got these chubby cheeks from my mom. Besides, I'm really cute, right? That's why you guys call me Baozi."
 
Kris and Lay looked at each other, try to hold their laugh from burst out. Luhan who heard what they are talking about, gives the microphone to the guy that still dancing beside him and ran to those 3 guys.
 
He took a bir and drank up a little bit. He patted the Baozi guy and said, "I'm more cuter than you, you know. And these cheeks-" Luhan pinched both of Baozi cheeks.
 
"-is because you EATS a lot, Xiumin." Luhan released from pinching him, at the same time, both Kris and Lay burst out their laugh loudly.
 
"No i'm not!!" The poor Xiumin rubbed his cheeks that immediately turned to red. He shot a glare to Luhan and pouted as a sign he doesn't like what he did just now.
 
"I'm going to the toilet" Xiumin got up from his seat. Just before he went out, Lay shouted, "Don't cry little baby." 
 
Xiumin slammed the door, angry with his friends. 'Aish, why am i so sensitive today', Xiumin thought.
 
Meanwhile, back to the room that full with Lay and Luhan laugh, Kris has stopped from laughing. Now he feels bad for Xiumin. Oh well, they haven't this happy for a while.
 
Blame to those assignments that make 5 of them busy for the past 3 weeks. Kris took another sip of bir and look and the guy at the front that still singing by himself.
 
"And you, Suho, aren't you tired singing when WE don't even listen to you?" Suho stopped from singing when he heard his name is mentioned. He looked at his friends blankly and starts to sing, "nan molla~ nan molla~"
 
Again, the room is filled with the laugh of 3 guys.
 
 
In the bathroom, Xiumin has a bad moment. He eats to make he forgot all his stress but now he threw up all things he just ate. That's why people always reminds him to eats slowly.
 
'Stupid Xiumin' Xiumin hits his head slightly. He stands up once he feels better and wipe his mouth with a tissue. When he came out, he passed by a room near from the the toilet.
 
He heard a soft voice that soothing his mind for a moment. Xiumin stopped and leaned against the door to hear the voice clearly. Unfortunately, the room become quiet all of sudden and Xiumin decides to go back to his room.
 
Maybe luck not on in his side today, the owner of the voice opened the door and make Xiumin stumbled in front him. 
 
Xiumin gulped, 'That's so ashamed! Oh my God, Xiumin what's wrong with you today.'
 
Xiumin hesitated to get up; he thinks if he get up the guy will scold him but if he stays in this position, he will be more embarrassed.
 
In the meantime, the guy squatted in front of Xiumin and tilted his head.
 
"Are you alright?" Xiumin still looked down at the floor, don't dare to look up. The other guy waves his hand in front of him, wants Xiumin to answer him.
 
"Hello~ I'm asking you kiddo"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
Huwaaaa~ My first chapter isn't like what i want.. T____T
There will be a Krisyeol moment after this, i promise..
I just want to make the side characters more stand out in this story..
 
 
GaemChau: how's it will end?  That's depend on how i write the whole story late.. >.<
blackrabbit89: yeah, Krisbaek is kind of rare couple.. ^^
 
Thanks for the comments and my new subscribers! 
I really appreciate you guys~