His Plan

Learned My Lesson In Love

 

The next morning was totally awful day for Baekhyun. He tried to cover his swollen eyes with VERY thick eyeliner but he still look puffy.
 
As he walked through the school's front gate, the students stared at him and started to whisper to each other. Baekhyun became uncomfortable with the stares; he wanted to shrink and disappeared into dust.
 
A pinkish tint appeared on his cheeks; he bit his bottom lip and quickens his pace to his locker. He heard someone yelled name faintly but he ignored it. Maybe some students wanted to mock him, he thought.
 
Once he arrived in front of his locker, he opened it and quickly took out his books. When he closed the locker, he felt a tap from behind. His eyes went wide when he saw the milk boy behind him, panting hardly.
 
"You..you walked too..fast." That said, still panting. Baekhyun tilted his head, tried to understand the boy's broken korean.
 
Once the boy done panting, he looked at Baekhyun and stretched the back of his neck. 
 
"Um.. Baekhyun ge, no, I mean Baekhyun hyung." Baekhyun nodded a bit before the boy continued to speak.
 
"I-i'm Tao. I want to.. how I should I say this. Um, are you free after school?" The boy shuttered; looking down to avoid from Baekhyun's eyes.
 
"Well, actually. I have my part time job." Baekhyun saw the boy frown and somehow displeased with his answer.
 
"Oh-okay. I'm sorry." Tao turned around and started to take a step away from Baekhyun. Somehow Baekhyun ran after him, "I haven't finished yet." His words made Tao stopped and looked back at him.
 
"I'll finish early tonight, around 9 maybe. So you could explain to me why you are you asking me just now, Tao." A sudden grab on Baekhyun's hand, made him yelped silently.
 
"Realy, really hyung?" Baekhyun slightly nodded, wide eyes.
 
"Great. Where are you working at, hyung?" Large smile formed on Tao's face.
 
"Angel Cake Shop?"
 
"Alright. Meet you there. Bye, hyung." Tao walked away and waved him; leaving Baekhyun dumbfounded again. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tao can't stop smiling and he's gaining some weird stares from his classmates. He took out his phone and typed a message to his gege.
 
 
 
To: Krissy gege <3
Gege!!! I want a cake from Angel Cake Shop. Do you know the place?"
 
After a few seconds, Tao received a reply from Kris.
 
From: Krissy gege <3
What's wrong with you today, Tao. =.= Yes, I know the place because my friend works there.
 
To: Krissy gege <3
Great! Bring me chocolate cake! Please~ Buing buing~ >o<
 
From: Krissy gege <3
Fine! I don't know if I will be home early.
 
To: Krissy gege <3
Thanks gege~ Take my biggest love here~ <3333
 
From: Krissy gege <3
You weird creature. Stop doing cute stuffs before someone call you crazy. 
 
Tao chuckled, 'You are going to thanks me later, gege.'
 
 
 
 
 

 

so i guess most of you knew the plan, right? kkk

our panda boy really clever.. ;D

my story turned to mess and i don't how it would end up. 

 

Do check out my new krisbaekyeol story, A Letter With No Name. ©yuuna92