Marshmallow

Learned My Lesson In Love

 

 
 
The next Monday, Kris do his morning routine. He walked slowly to the convenience store.
 
As he was about to enter the store, he saw the high school boy that he saw last week; walking to the same convenience store.
 
He paid for his breakfast and took a glance at the boy. 'He's alone today.'.
 
He pushed the store's door slowly as he eavesdropping the boy’s phone conservation.
 
"Puppy! Why you left me?"
 
"........."
 
"You should text me if you want to go early to school." The boy pouted.
 
Kris knew he's going to be late but he kind of interested with the boy after met with him for a few times.
 
"Fine! Have you eaten your breakfast?"
 
"........." 
 
"Alright, I'll be there soon. Bye." As the boy hung up his phone, Kris hand out one of his bread that he brought just now to the boy.
 
The boy stared at the bread and then he turned his head to Kris. He blinked a few times; wanted to confirm that he's looking at the same blonde guy that he saw before.
 
"Take it~ or you'll be late to school." Kris grabbed his hand and put the bread on it. Kris ruffled the boy's hair before he started to walk to his destination.
 
The boy kind of conscious from his day dreaming; he quickly yelled to call Kris.
 
"Hyung!" Kris stopped and looked back at the boy.
 
"Thank you." The boy gave a big grin; showing his white teeth.
 
Kris chuckled and asked, "What's your name?"
 
"It's Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol."
 
"Just call me Kris." Chanyeol nodded.
 
"Thanks Kris hyung~" and that how he bid their goodbye. 
 
'Hmm.. Monday isn't a bad day at all.'  Kris smiled by himself, never thought he will have this feeling again.
 
 
 

 

okay, like i said earlier, it's double updates!

*happy happy*

this short chapter is for my lovely readers as birthday present from me.. ;DD

Keep on supporting me & hello new readers~

oh, before i forgot, i present you another favorite song of mine, marshmallow by iu