Chapter Three: It’s a Secret…Shh!

Double Life

Chapter Three: It’s a Secret…Shh!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Byung Hun’s Point of View

Well, it’s only my first day here in school and let me tell you something…it’s always like that. When we went to middle school, Chan Hee and I were the only transfer students and immediately girls swooned over us. It got pretty irritating but then we got used to it over the years.

To tell the truth, I’ve only acted cold like this because I wanted girls to stay away from me but it seems like it doesn’t work. I actually have a nice side. I’m just a regular teenage boy but ever since I’ve been acting cold I stuck with it and kept it as my outside personality.

It was after school and I got a call that mom and dad will come home late. I decided to just roam around the school and get used to the area while Chan Hee got a personal tour from Yun Ha. As a secret, Chan Hee had a little crush on Yun Ha because she wasn’t like those squealing loud girls trying to make us theirs. He even stated in his little journal, “Yun Ha is a really nice girl. I wish there were more like her…I really like her!^^”

Chan Hee is really bright and kept his personality like that. That’s his true personality that you always see. He’s nice but can be mean at times, he’s playful but can get rough, and he’s bright but can also be depressed and angry.

I saw a huge tree which casted a big shadow for shade. I smiled and lied down, my back against the bark. I put my hands behind my head and closed my eyes, slowly humming a tune. I grabbed out my iPod from my pocket and plugged the earphones in my ears, rapping what comes in mind.

My mind wants to explodes

I don’t want to live as a double faced person

Look at me now, you happy I’m like this?

Roses are red, violets are blue, can’t wait till you get a black and blue on your face.

Wow…since when I did get violent with lyrics?

I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head, rapping again.

My heart beats for you

You have the key to my heart

Ready, set, start

On your mark, get set

Remember when we met?

It was in class and we instantly clicked

I opened my eyes and looked at the leaves falling. I aimlessly watched the leaves falling somewhere on the ground. I looked around my area, seeing a flower starting to die out. I stood up and grabbed a water can. I went towards the sink and put the water in. I went back to the flower and watered it. Because I had earphones plugged in my ears I suddenly heard a loud clap.

I pulled my headphones off and saw—that girl from class. She was standing right in front of me. She had a little curve on her lips. She walked towards me and grabbed the water can, “who knew you were nice?”

I gulped and looked at a different angle. I quickly stole a glance and saw her features clearly. Long black hair that fell down to the middle of her back, a nice jawline formed and big innocent eyes that completes her face with those small pouty lips. Her figure was also good too as she had nice legs and waist.

She looked at me and tilted her head, “the Byung Hun-ssi doesn’t talk?” Did she call me—Byung Hun? My eyes widened as I took a step closer towards her, wanting to threaten her for saying my real name. I calmed down and glared at her, “don’t call me Byung Hun ever again, okay?” I walked pass by her and gave her a cold glare. As I left, I made a turn at the corner. I stopped and slowly ducked my head out a little seeing that girl—Sae Mi as I heard when we first met, watering the plant.

I really need to find out who she is. It’s pretty interesting to see a girl like that not be that scared to be alone with me at all.

When I got home, I saw Chan Hee sitting in front of the computer, looking at pictures of cars. I sat next to him and sighed, “first day of school…”

“Was pretty cool,” Chan Hee smiled as he scrolled down the page, seeing a motorcycle. He looked at me and gave a smile that I never seen in a LONG time, “Yun Ha was really nice.”

“Don’t tell me,” I said as I paused and shook my head, “you like her, don’t you?” He quickly shook his head, his cheeks slowly turning pink, “no, it’s just that…”

I chuckled and patted his shoulder, “it’s okay—I understand you like her. Don’t need to hide it.”

Chan Hee looked down and continued looking at cars, “so…I saw you and Sae Mi outside after school…” I shook my head and lied down on the bed, “it’s nothing. She called me Byung Hun though…”

“Seriously? No girl would ever call you that unless she’s related or close to you,” He replied as he suddenly looked at me with widened eyes, “you didn’t hurt her or anything right?” I chuckled, “maybe—maybe not.” He’s pretty fun to mess with when Chan Hee gets all serious.

“You know Yun Ha can kick your if you hurt her!” Chan Hee advised as I sat up and smirked, “I guess I’ll hurt her back then.”

“YAH! LEE BYUNG HUN!” He shouted as his voice was deeper and tougher. I laughed and punched his shoulder, “don’t worry, gosh. I didn’t hurt her! But…can you do me a favor?”

“Sure what is it?” Chan Hee asked as he looked at a Camaro. “Find out who Sae Mi is.” Chan Hee has a good connection with people who can search people and find more about them. It’s pretty cool like they’re working for the CIA or something.

“Sae Mi? Okay, hold on,” Chan Hee grabbed out his phone and dialed the number. He put it on speaker and continued looking at car photos. “Hello?”

“Yo, Bae Joon, I need info on someone named Yoo Sae Mi,” Chan Hee said as he scrolled down as I listened carefully.

A slight pause went on and his voice went on again, “that’s easy! Yoo Sae Mi is the daughter of the popular company: Seo-fie Company. She’s the older sister of Yoo Chang Hyun or Ricky. As I know, it’s a secret that the children aren’t giving out who they really are because of students who would take advantage of them.”

She’s the daughter of Seo-Fie Company? I thought something was a bit fishy. Every single girl in the school I see accessories, clothing, and make-up by their company except Sae Mi. As for boys, same goes for Ricky.

I got a perfect idea now! The only reason I have for doing this plan is—wow, I really don’t know. I just—want to know more about her.

“Dinner is ready Mr. Byung Hun, Mr. Chan Hee,” the maid came in as we stood up and went downstairs to the kitchen. You want to see my life at home? Well, here you go.

We sat down at the dining table where mom and dad were already placing the food on the table. My parents are really cool. They don’t let the butler or maids put out the food and don’t let the chefs cook unless it’s for a family gathering.

“So how was your first day of school?” Mom asked as we all sat down together, already getting the food we want. Chan Hee ate a bite and smiled, “it was good! I met Yun Ha again!”

“The girl you like,” I muttered as he slapped my shoulder. “Yun Ha? She’s really nice, neh?” Mom said as she gave off a smile.

“How was work?” I asked. “Kind of stressful but it was alright,” Dad replied as he took a bite out of his pasta. Where they work you ask? Seo-Fie Company. Yes, my parents work for their company but we never attended their company parties. It seems like I could’ve known Sae Mi and the others a long time ago.

As we were eating dinner, I accidentally blurted our words I never thought I would say, “Are the Yoo Family keeping their identity?”

“Since when you were curious about that?” Mom asked as she took a bite out of her salad and smiled, “Well the children are keeping their identity from others because others may take advantage of them.”

Perfect. Seems like I have a good plan in mind~

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

author's note;

sorry for my SUPER LAME little rap bit xD hahah. My songwriting skills really went away xD haha

anyways, I decided to update today since I'm sort of free to update right now...but I might not update until the end of the week. Hope you all understand~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!~

-sigh- I also need a poster xD

|kiyoko doing homework
|January 18,2011 ; 6:46PM
|Oh! - SNSD